Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Whats The Cost Of Clearing For Various Kinds Of Cars? Experts Please! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Whats The Cost Of Clearing For Various Kinds Of Cars? Experts Please! (554 Views)

Toyota Camry 2002 Lagos Clearing For Sale. N1.2m (negotiable) / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / Toyota Corrola 2002 Tokunbo Lagos Clearing For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Cost Of Clearing For Various Kinds Of Cars? Experts Please! by PapaBrowne(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
Experts in the house!! I hail thee!

Please whats the cost of clearing the following:

A 2004 Volvo Jeep XC 90.

An Audi A4 2007.

Is there a difference between the cost of clearing jeeps and the cost of clearing sedans?
Are newer cars more expensive to clear than older cars??

Please educate me! Thanks peeps!
Re: Whats The Cost Of Clearing For Various Kinds Of Cars? Experts Please! by adexfem(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2010
PapaBrowne:

Experts in the house!! I hail thee!

Please whats the cost of clearing the following:

A 2004 Volvo Jeep XC 90.

An Audi A4 2007.

Is there a difference between the cost of clearing jeeps and the cost of clearing sedans?
Are newer cars more expensive to clear than older cars??

Please educate me! Thanks peeps!

Newer cars are more expensive to clear, and cost of clearing suv is higher than sedans.

I clear 2000 model toyota camry for 230k while i clear 2000 model toyota 4 runner for 300k.

You can contact me adexfem@yahoo.co.uk for your clearing needs.
Re: Whats The Cost Of Clearing For Various Kinds Of Cars? Experts Please! by PapaBrowne(m): 12:33am On Mar 02, 2010
Thanks man! I'll send you an email when I'm ready. Thanks for the info.
Re: Whats The Cost Of Clearing For Various Kinds Of Cars? Experts Please! by adexfem(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2010
okay

(1) (Reply)

Tracking Device To Secure Your Trucks And Cars / Get Your Cars Or Goods Cleared And Delivered On Time / I Have Honda 2000 Baby Boy Tokunbo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.