Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia (621 Views)

Autonomy For State Legislatures, Judiciary: Buhari, Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner / Khadija Ibrahim Resigns As Foreign Affairs Minister For State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by Abagworo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
I know many people seem to underestimate how bad things have gotten in that State because of IPOB propaganda but I can tell you that if FG doesn't act now thousands of innocent people will die and there might be full blown genocide against Igbos in the North. It is time to fire live bullets at anything IPOB and kill them to point of surrender or point of full declaration of war. My opinion.
Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by SwiftME: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Next stop Government house Owerri. Rochas Okorohausa will be ejected. Then we shall see where your next paycheck will come from.

Yeah, it's already gotten out of hand
Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by reality1010: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
USA,UK South Africa should rise up and close embassies in Nigeria now because the military has declared war on the IGBOs for agitating peacefully through referendum.
Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by kettykin: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
The problem with state of Emergency is that , it would be resisted by Abians partcularly if the Administrator is not from Abia, first the present problem was triggered by the needless deployment of soldiers and the harrassment of Nnamdi Kanu whom by the way is taciturn.

Bringing State of Emergency will worsen things , the military should just withdraw to Borno , the same way they came so that Abia can return to it s peaceful state
Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by Abagworo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
IPOB has suffered another sentimental blow as their members attacked Yoruba community in Aba today destroying properties including Yoruba mosque. At the moment Yorubas are on the run.

2 Likes

Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by lilytender: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
SwiftME:
Next stop Government house Owerri. Rochas Okorohausa will be ejected. Then we shall see where your next paycheck will come from.

Yeah, it's already gotten out of hand

Stand up and and go to Government House, Owerri. Nigeria Army is waiting to use you for shooting practice. You think Okorocha Rochas would not have fortified himself with a battalion of Soldiers because of IPOB pigs and idiots?

1 Like

Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by unohbethel(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Abagworo:
IPOB has suffered another sentimental blow as their members attacked Yoruba community in Aba today destroying properties including Yoruba mosque. At the moment Yorubas are on the run.
guy ur really trying wit ya propaganda..but remember that karma is bitch

1 Like

Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by RareDiamond: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
FOR WISHING EVIL ON A PEACEFUL STATE WHICH THE BARBARIC NIGERIAN ARMY HAS TURNED INTO A CRISIS AREA. Let the evil you wish for IPOB and Ndi Abia befall you and your children.

Abagworo:
I know many people seem to underestimate how bad things have gotten in that State because of IPOB propaganda but I can tell you that if FG doesn't act now thousands of innocent people will die and there might be full blown genocide against Igbos in the North. It is time to fire live bullets at anything IPOB and kill them to point of surrender or point of full declaration of war. My opinion.
Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by asksteve(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
D situation does not warrant declaration of state of emergency, the Governor has done d needed thing which is to declare a dusk to dawn curfew in d affected arrears.

It is left for d law enforcement agencies to mop d areas n stop d unwanted destruction of life n property..
Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by shukuokukobambi: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
reality1010:
USA,UK South Africa should rise up and close embassies in Nigeria now because the military has declared war on the IGBOs for agitating peacefully through referendum.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ipob soldier is crying out. epp him pls cheesy

The same clowns that were beating their chests and issuing threats plus ultimatums some weeks ago? shame on you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Time For State Of Emergency In Abia by Cuche: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
Abagworo:
Do you know what you are saying.
This anarchy is created by the FG and bad advicers. The fuel and principal thing here is injustice and inequity. The wide spreading ideology is that Buhari is the oppressor that wants Igbos alienated from the scheme of things and suppressed perpetually. Nothing has so far suggested otherwise with the killings ongoing at Abia state. The feeling is that if he is able to dominate the Igbos next target will be Niger-delta, and eventually all the Southern Nigeria.
You can't solve discontentment and anger arising from obvious selective appointments and administration of justice by unleashing Northern dominated Soldiers on citizens, killing and maiming residents.
The possibility of a coup is high and should it happen, bad advicers like Okorocha who you are affiliated to will be among the first people to be picked up.

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old Dies After Passing JAMB And Post-jamb Screening For Medicine (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu: How “What Will People Say?” Led To Python Dance / Local Government Autonomy Gets Endorsement Of State Speakers. Nasarawareports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.