₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,686 members, 3,814,677 topics. Date: Monday, 25 September 2017 at 09:44 PM

Must Read For All The Employed And Employer... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must Read For All The Employed And Employer... (61 Views)

Job Opportunities For The Employed And Unemployed / The Second Largest Employer Of Labour In Lagos State / If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Must Read For All The Employed And Employer... by abdullateef44: 2:08pm On Sep 14
Its been 7years since I graduated from school but all attempt to seek job proof abortive. So I picked up a teaching job just to survive on myself...well little coming but just to feed. Abandoned what I sweat to earn in the university and doing a job with a meagre pay all because of no experience. Yes I believe some will say why can't u save a bit and further on professional course, hmmm. Little or no money hinders. PLEASE, I don't need anything from nairalanders other than just any company that can train me, someone to Mentor me, someone to pat me and encourage me..that is the HELP I need. Am don't need pay..I need the experience. I STUDIED COMPUTER ENGINEERING with a good GRADE. but that isn't enough. I NEED YOUR HELP NAIRALANDERS. its a hard time..a dry season for the one posting this. Please EXTEND the hand of HELP to me...thanks .please my number is 08152726293

(0) (Reply)

Sales Craft Limited Latest Job Vacancies (3 Positions) / Zandas Global Resoures Ltd / Oracle Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.