Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group (3735 Views)

Atiku/obi Receive Warm Welcome In Lagos Despite Work Day / South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Bukola Saraki with Sister Gbemisola Saraki and brother OLanrewaju Saraki with father Olusola Saraki married to Toyin Saraki doesn't need to tell a sensible man he's Yoruba before the sane man knows. Only desperate ipob get too dumb to realise it cheesy

Continue celebrating that Bukky is Fulani cheesy

Lol. So now him being married to a Yoruba woman makes him Yoruba? Since when did men in Nigeria join their wife's ethnic group? Saraki has told you with his own mouth that's he's a Fulani man and even boasted about his ancestors who conquered Yorubaland yet you're here, posting the names of his wife and kids as if that changes anything undecided. Quel dommage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

Where was your Igbo father when Banjo a Yoruba man was leading Biafran troops?

Where were the elders of your family when Soyinka was imprisoned for supporting you flatheaded ingrates?

Haven't you generational cowards insulted Banjo and Soyinka severally on this forum?

My Igbo father was in the Biafran army so your first point doesn't really stand. The elders of my family were also involved in the war so your second point doesn't stand either. I'm not sure where you're going with this undecided.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lol. So now him being married to a Yoruba woman makes him Yoruba? Since when did men in Nigeria join their wife's ethnic group? Saraki has told you with his own mouth that's he's a Fulani man and even boasted about his ancestors who conquered Yorubaland yet you're here, posting the names of his wife and kids as if that changes anything undecided. Quel dommage!

You can't even read cheesy

Sane humans don't need to be told that Bukola Saraki that has Gbemisola Saraki as sister, Olanrewaju Saraki as brother, Toyin Saraki as wife, Olaseni Saraki as son, Oluwatosin, Taiwo and Kehinde as daughters is Yoruba. Only desperate ipob clowns are struggling with that cheesy

If it'll make you breathe easier tonight, you can claim he comes isiala ngwa cheesy

Is it true they've arrested your albino god? Or did he die in the cross fire?
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You can't even read cheesy

Sane humans don't need to be told that Bukola Saraki that has Gbemisola Saraki as sister, Olanrewaju Saraki as brother, Toyin Saraki as wife, Olaseni Saraki as son, Oluwatosin, Taiwo and Kehinde as daughters is Yoruba. Only desperate ipob clowns are struggling with that cheesy

If it'll make you breathe easier tonight, you can claim he comes isiala ngwa cheesy

Is it true they've arrested your albino god? Or did he die in the cross fire?

Oops, my bad. I skimmed through your post. Still, him and his siblings having Yoruba names still doesn't make them Yoruba, especially considering that they have a Yoruba mother. Did you even read the quote I posted? He proudly stated that he was sired by a Fulani man, which makes him what? A Fulani man.

Btw, I don't even care about Saraki- you're the one who brought him up so what on earth are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Oops, my bad. I skimmed through your post. Still, him and his siblings having Yoruba names still doesn't make them Yoruba, especially considering that they have a Yoruba mother. Did you even read the quote I posted? He proudly stated that he was sired by a Fulani man, which makes him what? A Fulani man.

Like I said, you can say he's from isiala ngwa, close to that pool of muddy water, where ipob soldiers danced yesterday, and I won't argue with you cheesy

Is it true kanu has been arrested? Or was he killed in the cross fire?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Like I said, you can say he's from isiala ngwa, close to that pool of muddy water, where ipob soldiers danced yesterday, and I won't argue with you cheesy

Is it true kanu has been arrested? Or was he killed in the cross fire?

In other words, you made a huge mistake bringing up Saraki, got pulled up on it and now have run out of arguments to make undecided. I think we're done here but thanks for proving my point about Afonja and his legacy smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

In other words, you made a huge mistake bringing up Saraki, got pulled up on it and now have run out of arguments to make undecided. I think we're done here but thanks for proving my point about Afonja and his legacy smiley.

Just like ojukwu reincarnated in kanu cheesy

Has he been arrested? Killed? Or escaped to Abidjan in your wrapper and lipstick? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ladyjumong(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
igbos are millions in the SW, enter lag
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by slivertongue: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
the post is about a group in the south west offering refuge to displaced persons yet all i read is ethnic bashing and name calling
wat has igbos got to do the SW group dat issued the said statement?
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by victorDanladi: 7:14am On Sep 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Which other region apart from Yoruba returned all your properties back to you with rents accrued after the civil war? angry

Did even your Ikwerre cousins and Ijaw ogas do same? angry
seriously,igbo have benefited from yorubas than yorubas benefited from them.

seriously,igbo always forget this single act and the fact that wole soyinka went to jail on their behalf and yet believe ijaws and ikweres that declared their properties abandoned love them than us.I have realized that the problem with them is that they want to dominate the country but yorubas are the stumbing block to them.what strengthen my believe is all their efforts geared towards ensuring that north central and southsouth minorities become part of biafra!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by victorDanladi: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2017
crownprince102:

Hello Sir...

really love the nice thread you created the other time. please mail me your mobile number or drop it here.
can you add me to the group 07062280534
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by wristbangle: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:

Not interested. Thank you.

cheesygrin This guy sef! Very blunt reply
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by victorDanladi: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
wristbangle:

cheesygrin This guy sef! Very blunt reply
seriously,I really like him.
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by kn23h(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

I had to re-read this... you helped who during the biafran war? I si gini?

Go and ask your grandfather how the SW welcomed your people who were running from northern massacre. Ignorance of your history is your downfall.
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by kn23h(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
slivertongue:
the post is about a group in the south west offering refuge to displaced persons yet all i read is ethnic bashing and name calling
wat has igbos got to do the SW group dat issued the said statement?
No such Yoruba group exist. Don't kid yourself thinking you have an ally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by kn23h(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
igbos are millions in the SW, enter lag

They'll soon move back to SE too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Oloripelebe: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
We dont have muddy swimming pool for u guys in southwest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by slivertongue: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:

No such Yoruba group exist. Don't kid yourself thinking you have an ally.

who is looking for an ally?

everyman to ur tent

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Temmy5050(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Igbo can play child play oo. U want out but u still remain in another man's country. U can stay up north I think u av everything in common we need no land grabber here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Cromagnon: 4:58am On Feb 19, 2018
mightyhazell:
they helped us to starve a whopping 3million kids to death,... while straffing the survivors on foodlines and dispensaries,...
and they stopped 30 million from starving instead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari’s Purported Death: The Facts and Fiction / Nigerian Lady Dedicates Her Boobs To The #atikuobi2019 Movement / Is This The Analysis Of The New Minimum Wage For Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.