Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Entrepreneur Vs Employee Mentality - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneur Vs Employee Mentality (1230 Views)

Change Your Investment Mentality First,if You Must Succeed / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Vs Employee Mentality by needmyservice: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Today's blog post is going to be an interactive one. Because I don't have all of the answers, I am going to pose some questions to you and let you fill in the blanks. I hope the answers you come up with are as eye-opening to you as it was for me.
Out of 100 employees working for a business owner, how many of them would like to make more money?
Out of 100 business owners, how many of them want to pay their employees more money?
Why does the business owner not want to pay his employees more? In Business 101, they teach: Revenue - Expense = Profit
Now, what are the business owner's objective? To maximize or minimize profit?
What is the CEO's number one responsibility? To create employee wealth?
Read full post here - http://needmyservice.com/entrepreneur-vs-employee-mentality

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? / Earth Machines Xmas Bonanza / PIXS: Elumelu With Egypt, Rwanda Presidents At Driving African Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.