Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (18945 Views)

How Much Can I Make From Mgid With This Traffic? / How Much Can One Make From Vlogging? / How Much Can I Make From MGID With 5 To 7k Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Wellus: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Abudu2000:
I always know naija blog when i see one. Always clumsy and not well arranged. So many typos, even the words are even out of this world and they so much leaps off like a bengal tiger Nigeria bloggers have a long way to go if they seriously want to earn a living with that. Even our few uk vloggers are the worst. You have been in uk for 3-4years and you still cant speak a good and well constructed english language....later they will say its some part of nigeria that is giving the country a bad name and not making them earn money online....abeggii i dey go work joorr

"...speak a good and well constructed english language..."
For someone giving all this negative criticism, you aren't that much better.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by silasweb(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2017
i don't wait for people to pay me for advert. I place my advert on my blog and make money.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by ngozianu(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Na shi shi dem they make...they all thrive on immorality and celebrity rumours, no original or intellectual content..SO NO MONEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Abudu2000(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Wellus:

i'm not a blogger either sooo??
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Ajusshi: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Abudu2000:
I always know naija blog when i see one. Always clumsy and not well arranged. So many typos, even the words are even out of this world and they so much leaps off like a bengal tiger Nigeria bloggers have a long way to go if they seriously want to earn a living with that. Even our few uk vloggers are the worst. You have been in uk for 3-4years and you still cant speak a good and well constructed english language....later they will say its some part of nigeria that is giving the country a bad name and not making them earn money online....abeggii i dey go work joorr

Very well said, most Nigerian bloggers are like this.

This post just reminded me of my dusty grammary premium account.
If any blogger or would be blogger needs it, please indicate your interest.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by webincomeplus(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
Its against Google rules to share that....ask seun how much he makes from naiaraland
No, it's not. You can mention roughly how much you make via Adsense. What Google frowns at is showing screenshots of your Adsense account, publisher ID, and earnings. Even at that, you can blur out sensitive information.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Wellus: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Abudu2000:
i'm not a blogger either sooo??

You don't need to be a blogger to speak and write proper English language. You went to school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Wellus: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2017
ngozianu:
Na shi shi dem they make...they all thrive on immorality and celebrity rumours, no original or intellectual content..SO NO MONEY

Most Nigerians online are there for football, beauty tips and celebrity gossip. They aren't looking for intellectual content. That's why Linda Ikeji makes alot of money.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by webincomeplus(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2017
From Google Adsense, I earn around $800 monthly (two different blogs).

From affiliate marketing, I earn between $1300 and $1500 monthly (3 Amazon niche sites targeted at US audience).

From information marketing, I earn N5000 to N20000 monthly (from my ebook). But I also run an ecourse on affiliate marketing which fetches me around N100000 per episode.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Ajusshi: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2017
femo122:
My works are great kindly contact us below

Sorry, I don't need your service.
Meanwhile, if you or any of your clients need a Non-Hosted Adsense account (any country), holla me for it.
I can provide a new Adsense that will come with the client's name and home address in many countries.

Could also provide Grammarly premium accounts too, on a limited number.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by wildchild02: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Ask Linda grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Abudu2000(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Wellus:

You don't need to be a blogger to speak and write proper English language. You went to school.
bro u can argue all u want. I admit my english might not be well polished but that doesnt mean i should go into blogging and start bombing ppls brain...one thing about blogging is commucation with ur readers. not just writting anything u feel.

If you want to learn blogging i urge you to read more of sex stories.u will see how communication n mind capturing works.. grin grin

Peace bro
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Ajusshi: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Wellus:

Not holding a brief for him, but this is a forum comment.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Wellus: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2017
I got Adwords approves in January & earn about $2 a month.

Writing, editing, publishing and promoting original content is hard work. It requires a long-term perspective and passion.

I write what I like to think of as "helpful/smart stuff" so I don't get a lot of traffic, say 6k a month but it's growing and I have a regular day job that supports me, so I can be patient with a 10 year forecast.

Blogging is fun, and you get better at it with time and deliberate effort. It's just not a get-rich-quick scheme. It's a business.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Factfinder1(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2017
webincomeplus:

No, it's not. You can mention roughly how much you make via Adsense. What Google frowns at is showing screenshots of your Adsense account, publisher ID, and earnings. Even at that, you can blur out sensitive information.
OK I won't show go build a blog and know
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Abudu2000:

Lol I sincerely don't think you can generalize all Nigerian blogs with typos.. You wouldn't see such on my blog and a couple of other blogs that are still owned by Nigerians. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Wellus: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Abudu2000:
bro u can argue all u want. I admit my english might not be well polished but that doesnt mean i should go into blogging and start bombing ppls brain...one thing about blogging is commucation with ur readers. not just writting anything u feel.

If you want to learn blogging i urge you to read more of sex stories.u will see how communication n mind capturing works.. grin grin

Peace bro

Sigh.
For someone who doesn't communicate impeccably, you pride yourself on knowing so much about what communication should be.

You don't grow by reading sex stories, it's better to read accomplish authors in your preferred genre. The more you read, the better you will write.

Goodluck.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by alfaHaywhy(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2017
incase you need someone to write for your blog or website. No need to look any further

contact 08131051575
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Wellus: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

Lol I sincerely don't think you can generalize all Nigerian blogs with typos.. You wouldn't see such on my blog and a couple of other blogs that are still owned by Nigerians. grin

Thank you for taking the time-out to educate him.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by webincomeplus(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
OK I won't show go build a blog and know
Of course, I'm not encouraging you to show. I'm only enlightening you.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Wellus: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2017
webincomeplus:
From Google Adsense, I earn around $800 monthly (two different blogs).

From affiliate marketing, I earn between $1300 and $1500 monthly (3 Amazon niche sites targeted at US audience).

From information marketing, I earn N5000 to N20000 monthly (from my ebook). But I also run an ecourse on affiliate marketing which fetches me around N100000 per episode.

I should move to Google Adense. Lol
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by David160(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2017
I have made nothing o, considering freelancing full time.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by newslifeop: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
About 650usd

1 Like

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Ugosample(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2017
emmpire:

You probably have something to say but your use of such words as I have strike-through has made it impotent as far as I am concerned. From your write up, I sense that you are in Nigeria, if not you won't be talking like this. If you lived in the US as I am, you will know that Nigerians have one of the finest talents in the world. This is why they are making it here. You can't just downgrade them because of the environment they find themselves. I will stop here.

The person you quoted is right.

A significant percentage of the youths in Nigeria fit into that description.
No need to sugar coat it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Ugosample(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Wellus:

Most Nigerians online are there for football, beauty tips and celebrity gossip. They aren't looking for intellectual content. That's why Linda Ikeji makes alot of money.

This is another problem too

1 Like

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by DavidTheGeek: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Abudu2000:
bro u can argue all u want. I admit my english might not be well polished but that doesnt mean i should go into blogging and start bombing ppls brain... one thing about blogging is commucation with ur readers. not just writting anything u feel.

Peace bro
What exactly is communication?

Communication is passing a message in a way a receiver will understand.

If you write all the grammar in this world and your audience does not understand, you've not communicated.

If your grammar is crap and your audience understands your message, you've communicated.

You are condemning Nigerian bloggers for bad English, yet you admit your own English may be poor. Dude that's the definition of an hypocrite. angry

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by bedfordng(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Namzy:

Does you tube works for nigerians? Thought we don't have that option
it does. I make from youtube
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by donqx: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2017
about 870usd from 1
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by itsUthman5(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Oga let's link up on YouTube nau?
I also have a channel I Want to promote, so if we can collaborate it will be appreciated.
Immaculatesnow:

Stop calling on mods man for front page, but let me give you a piece of advice why you guys fail in blogging !)Nigerian youth are talentless and only post crappy news that has no relevance to solve any problem on their blog and expect a miracle to happen 2)I blogged for 2years and only made $18 in that span and finally I closed it up in october 2016 because I found out i was not adding any value to people and was only expecting money 3)Nigerians boys and girls think blogging is the only normal way to earn money online and I laugh at that because it is the old way to earn money and there do not know that Video blogging is the New way of making serious money online 4) fast forward to 2+months ago I finally started my very ist youtube channel on what I love (AUDIO CINEMA INSTALLATION AND DESIGNS FOR AMERICANS) wooow BOOOM BOOOM now I have over 120 subs In 2months and counting and 35,000 views in 2months and I now earn as little as $6 a day with ner 3000 american views per day and growing rapidly 5) Finally to end this dude grow your brand and money will follow you plus I am a writer too and I earn from that if i need the cash but now YOUTUBE IS MY NUMBER 1 LOVE.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Ebukax(f): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2017
2000$+

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities / Apple Acquires Chinedu Echeru's HopStop.com / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Table For Layout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.