Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (18958 Views)

How Much Can I Make From Mgid With This Traffic? / How Much Can One Make From Vlogging? / How Much Can I Make From MGID With 5 To 7k Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Edusteve(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by sirblend: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2020
webincomeplus:
From Google Adsense, I earn around $800 monthly (two different blogs).

From affiliate marketing, I earn between $1300 and $1500 monthly (3 Amazon niche sites targeted at US audience).

From information marketing, I earn N5000 to N20000 monthly (from my ebook). But I also run an ecourse on affiliate marketing which fetches me around N100000 per episode.

A bait wink
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by webincomeplus(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2020
sirblend:

A bait wink
Your opinion.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by sirblend: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
webincomeplus:

Your opinion.

Wow!
I read a thread you created few years back .....It was very informative .....
This lock down is a blessing to me.....

Don't mind my initial comment.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by MuhdGombi(m): 12:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Yo! I just created a telegram group for bloggers with adsense approved. In this telegram group, we can be visiting each other's blog and click on the adsense ads. You don't have to visit every one site.
For example, everyday or week or month, you can post your link to the group and anyone can visit the blog or post and then click on the ad. As for you who who want to click on the ad, you don't have to click on all the links posted on the group. You just visit only the one you like but you must visit at least one blog and click on the ad. This will enable us generate more revenue, increase our SEO ranking etc.
This is the link to the telegram group channel
https:///+lLUYuuttoUswZDU0
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Gee64: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Put the link on your signature.
The one posted is not working.
Re: How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest by Gee64: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Or add me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instagram Blogger, Mary David Onaichemewan Accused Of Blackmailing Personalities / Apple Acquires Chinedu Echeru's HopStop.com / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Table For Layout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.