Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. (45092 Views)

Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) / Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by eagleonearth(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
firstolalekan:

It was NnAMDI COWnu na

Ewu Asaba
why are you this uncivilized in this day and age? if you know you can't insult somebody when you see him live, don't hide behind the internet to do same. I asked you a simple question and you used a curse word as a smokescreen to dodge the question. you lack home training to say the least. it smacks of poverty of points and ideas whenever you are seen using the curse word in the place of reasoning.

for your info, that helipad tower shown severally on this thread belongs to an Igbo man. it's one of the best towers in africa.that's just the tip of the iceberg.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by countryfive: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2017
firstolalekan:
cheesy
Bad news for Biafraudners cheesy
Blame their misery on their state governors. Shame Portor region

grow up ,na small pikin sense dey worry you
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by jullycares: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2017
If its not Lagos it can never be Lagos........Show me Ebute egba ,Bariga, Ajengule, biko
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 15, 2017
grin Lovely thread, at least those clueless people who think everything is bad in Nigeria can see this and be educated. Lagos is only one state out of 36 in Nigeria, some like Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Akwa Ibom etc are just as developed smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by ladeturner69(m): 12:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:
Niger delta oil money and Igbos importer and exporters made Lagos what it is today... Take Lagos sea port to anambra or imo or abia and see if hunger no go finish lagosians yoruba don't contribute to Nigeria in any way... All they know is Yahoo Yahoo #fact

Wat you don't know is dat here in Lagos the government are always performing because expectations are high
Lagos governments are people with dreams and visions and not like your governors over der. why did you think fashola Lagos immediate past governor was made a super minister.I.e housing, power and works
or did you even know Lagos is planning on generating it's own electricity? tho this has started in alausa Ikeja its main capital (24.7) electricity for the whole state by 2019
or did you know Lagos has more investment than other states in Nigeria including fct and has a larger economy than over 3/4 of African countries

no beauty without a beast Lagos gat slums and disadvantages too like the double taxing system,toe Gates among others

even this pictures are just a tip of its beauty
have you seen banana island or VGC or magodo or bourdillion or ajah bridge or even abule egba bridge on mainland sef among uncountable others.

#stop beefing and embrace Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by ladeturner69(m): 1:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:
Niger delta oil money and Igbos importer and exporters made Lagos what it is today... Take Lagos sea port to anambra or imo or abia and see if hunger no go finish lagosians yoruba don't contribute to Nigeria in any way... All they know is Yahoo Yahoo #fact

where your knowledge stops another begins did you know the south west is the part that generates most income for our country or do you know Lagos government are already planning on banning vechiles using petrol and other crudes by 2019 or the fact the state is already constructing metro lines already i .e reduce public road transportion?? or the fact its the ranked no.1 for investment in west Africa or the fact it's known as the economic capital of west Africa or have for once thought of the reason most headquarters of big organizations are on Lagos and not the fact or why the best hotels are here i
.e oriental,Sheraton,e.t.c or why the biggest clubs are here (quilox,57,Vegas,royalee.t.c) or why most celebrities live here

Lagos is a developing developed society with elite citizens and performing leadership all I wrote der are the main sources of its riches and not your so called oil
Lastly did you know Lagos is rich enough to fund Nigeria's budget for the next 20 years and won't go broke

you need a visit to Lagos to see for your self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by akigbemaru: 1:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Babysho:
1 The Eko Atlantic
2 High Rise Buildings in Lagos
3 Rain In Lagos
4 Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge

Cc : Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by banmee(m): 2:19am On Sep 15, 2017
blastac:
Let me not lie I used to be among those bashing Lagos

but God dis place fine shocked shocked shocked....

This rubbish? You need to go out more.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Breath takin for an african city i must say
Don't conclude till you visit south Africa.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by BininKingdom: 4:16am On Sep 15, 2017
lafflaff123:
Proudly Nkanu East Enugu.
Proudly Lagos(Ikeja) born and raised.
Proudly Nigerian.

hahaha. you will be kicked out to your erosion ravaged area very soon
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Explorers(m): 5:04am On Sep 15, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by taryur(m): 5:15am On Sep 15, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
you look mature in your pix but you talks immaturely
What a pity
couldn't agree more. gosh!!! The young lady disappointed me.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Prince001(m): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Why are we so dumb in Naija, We are praising rubbish cos not all part of lagos look like this. U only showing us the segregation area thats only reserved from the rich people and corrupt politician alike!!Until i see the whole lagos transform to this level that i can be proud.
This is what we masses does that let these hoodlum politician thinking they are doing something xtra ordinary whereby it is normal thing to do cos we paying tax and all.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by echobazz: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2017
OP why didn't you show OKOKOMAIKO and MAZA-MAZA
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by adeniyi3971(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Yet you can come on a Yoruba owed platform to spew this? Oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by blastac: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2017
I know it's rubbish but bro na fine rubbish..... All this places way em show fine pass my entire state and the ghetto in Lagos is de same with the ghetto in my area..

banmee:

This rubbish? You need to go out more.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by mofewilkie(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2017
maisauki:
Pls keep shut! Eko's development compared to other states precedes d discovery of oil...look round d world you'll see that cities near oceans are usually wealthy

Inasmuch as Lagos started developing before the discovery of oil in Nigeria, everyone knows that Lagos experienced rapid development due to the 1970s oil boom.
You will recall that it was the seat of power for over 30 years.

Where do you think most of the revenue went to?

Majority of the FDI flowing into Lagos today is directly or indirectly tied to the economic impacts of oil exploration/production.

PS. I was born in Lagos and I love Lagos.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by mofewilkie(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2017
ladeturner69:

where your knowledge stops another begins did you know the south west is the part that generates most income for our country or do you know Lagos government are already planning on banning vechiles using petrol and other crudes by 2019 or the fact the state is already constructing metro lines already i .e reduce public road transportion?? or the fact its the ranked no.1 for investment in west Africa or the fact it's known as the economic capital of west Africa or have for once thought of the reason most headquarters of big organizations are on Lagos and not the fact or why the best hotels are here i
.e oriental,Sheraton,e.t.c or why the biggest clubs are here (quilox,57,Vegas,royalee.t.c) or why most celebrities live here

Lagos is a developing developed society with elite citizens and performing leadership all I wrote der are the main sources of its riches and not your so called oil
Lastly did you know Lagos is rich enough to fund Nigeria's budget for the next 20 years and won't go broke

you need a visit to Lagos to see for your self

Lol, that 2019 date is definitely not feasible
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Alkanoicacid(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
Show me Ebute egba ,Bariga, Ajengule, biko

Google is your Friend. Go check am yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by James988: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2017
lagos is realy beautiful unlike this boring akure where i am serving

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by ohlynxx93(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:
That is former capital of Nigeria like Abuja built with Nigeria collective wealth, every other state can look like that if they become the capital of Nigeria just like Abuja is looking like now with maximum capital investment of Nigeria oil wealth from ND.
Wat about calabar?

So lagos has been like dis since d time it was made d capital state? Am sure u were born yesterday.....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by ohlynxx93(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2017
eagleonearth:
why are you this uncivilized in this day and age? if you know you can't insult somebody when you see him live, don't hide behind the internet to do same. I asked you a simple question and you used a curse word as a smokescreen to dodge the question. you lack home training to say the least. it smacks of poverty of points and ideas whenever you are seen using the curse word in the place of reasoning.

for your info, that helipad tower shown severally on this thread belongs to an Igbo man. it's one of the best towers in africa.that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Good one for dat igbo man who owns d helipad tower... U can see dat if Nigeria puts head together, not just lagos, Nigeria at large will benefit from it and all will b happy....
Peace out
#onenigeria

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by victorDanladi: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:
That is former capital of Nigeria like Abuja built with Nigeria collective wealth, every other state can look like that if they become the capital of Nigeria just like Abuja is looking like now with maximum capital investment of Nigeria oil wealth from ND.
If we find out very well.you will be Igbogrin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by victorDanladi: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2017
HegenIkomkeh:
A few weeks ago this same Lagos was ranked 2nd worst city in the world.
If we find out very well,you will be Igbogrin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by Hedriz(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
Show me Ebute egba ,Bariga, Ajengule, biko
you no add okokomiako
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by victorDanladi: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:
hmmm....igbo people.we are only showcasing lagos beauty here now.You can open a new thread to show case you inferiority complex.

Yorubas dont make mouth,facts speakgrin

dont forget awolowo built the first industrial estate in ikeja and the western region was the fastest developing region in africa at independence!

www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by victorDanladi: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Lagos is beautiful and developed. Port Harcourt deserves to be a little bit close but it has been jeopardized by decades of destructive politics ranging from anti-Igbo sentiments to internal politics. That Nest oil house should have been in Port Harcourt if not for bad politics.
hmmmm.....anti-igbo sentiments!

lagos developed because of pro-igbo sentiments,right?grin

why as Aba not developed sir?

master and save mentality at the same time.

A beg,yIGBO and victim mentality in port Harcourt are like:

Igbo people shagrin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by victorDanladi: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2017
eagleonearth:
who developed lag?
WE IGBOs...grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by victorDanladi: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
cooltola:
Lagos is for all, every Nigerians deserves to stay and feel at home in Lagos. Every tribe contributed to Lagos, from the Hausa man to the Igbo man to the Yoruba man. Everyone is welcome to stay in Lagos and make a living. Say no to tribalism, say no to hatred. One love , one nation , unity and peace continue to reign.
just like

Abuja

Ibadan

kano

ph

enugu

akure

ogun

aba

onitsha

All are built Nigerians and belong to the people of the soil!cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by firstolalekan(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
eagleonearth:

[/s]
Lol!
What a senseless morọ́n you are.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by victorDanladi: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Pidgin2:
grin Lovely thread, at least those clueless people who think everything is bad in Nigeria can see this and be educated. Lagos is only one state out of 36 in Nigeria, some like Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Akwa Ibom etc are just as developed smiley
..yeah,Especially IBADAN CITY!
(No other city can boast of this kind skyline apart from abuja and lag)
NB:before we talk of brown roof,ibadan modern roofs is as big if not more than her brown roof)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. by sammyp01: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2017
I did a similar post like this for port Harcourt
But it never entered front page
But we have had many negative news from port Harcourt hitting from page

https://www.nairaland.com/4038343/aerial-view-port-harcourt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) / VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.