Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. (1809 Views)

2020: Buhari Will Retain Magu, Warns His Wife - Prophet Releases 29 Prophecies / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / ‘stop Campaigns For My Re-election’- President Buhari Warns His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by Saintdude60: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
''Dear Igbo People dont let anger of what boko
haram cursed Nigeria army to descend on Eastern
parts, its going to be worst. Stop the fight for the
sake of your brother's in the North, you that still want
to abuse me just because I am a soldier go on, if
you experience war you will never pray for war to
happen, if you see war life go tire you, Am just
advising u guys. Remember that your Igbo brother's
are here in the North too. if Hausa's start their own
on them it will be worst'' - Nigerian Soldier
Sebastian Citwenty From Nsukka Advises His
Fellow Igbo Brothers On Facebook

cc; Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by tooth4tooth: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Will they listen? He will soon be tagged afonja undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by DonBobes(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Samething I have been saying o. If Hausa starts it will b worst dan wat igbos think seriously. Igbos are still learners

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by fk001(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
They will call him afonja.

IPOB lack sense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by TheKingdom: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
fk001:
They will call him afonja.

IPOB lack sense

Asking for referendum without bombing anywhere I'd say is sensible

Sending in military brigade to fight and beat up unarmed folks you claim are your citizens lack sense, and I think you are among those that lack sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by waplord10(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
For those that have an ear let them here what the spirit is saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by Asegzy: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
I sorry for biafra.
How would you forget so soon the aftermath of the civil war.
Ojukwu instigated the war but later fled like a coward when he was losing ,leaving his people to suffer.
Nnamdi KANU is doing same.
He is a British citizen and will flee ,when everything gets to hot for him to handle ,leaving you and your family to face the consequences.
What he did ,threatening the federal government , is an act of treason .
Now that there is heat ,ipobians are shouting for help.
See Igbo civilians injured and killed while terrorist nnamdi KANU is walking around unscathed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by slyd90(m): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
please where is Nnamdi Kanu??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by TheKingdom: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Asegzy:
I sorry for biafra.
How would you forget so soon the aftermath of the civil war.
Ojukwu instigated the war but later fled like a coward when he was losing ,leaving his people to suffer.
Nnamdi KANU is doing same.
He is a British citizen and will flee ,when everything gets to hot for him to handle ,leaving you and your family to face the consequences.
What he did ,threatening the federal government , is an act of treason .
Now that there is heat ,ipobians are shouting for help.
See Igbo civilians injured and killed while terrorist nnamdi KANU is walking around unscathed

Ojukwu, what do you know about Ojukwu. He was given a national burial (something you will never amount to getting) because even his enemies respected him

You think it was wise to keep fighting, which they could have just like the wars in Angola and Ethiopia, or that of France and England (100 years war).

Or should he have allowed himself to die, removing a real threat that he became when going to exile (like Gowon) and forcing the Nigger Area government to be careful.

All this talk about kanu and London is because you all are use to people going there for months for medical Tourism and fun abi? Maybe you are jealous of Buhari and David Mark and the likes who go abroad and wish to get the same visa.

Nnamdi was very comfortable in the Western world, and left there to come to the Zoo along with his wife, served jail time, and is constant risk of his life. You and I know we both would find that hard to do or even imagine.

And IPOB "shouting for help" from UN, is better than Buhari shouting at a British Hospital for drugs, and APC shouting for more loans from foreign power brokers who want to impoverish you, and the Nigger Area military shouting for training from Western army institutes, and Osinbanjo shouting for investment from quack Chinese companies, etc.

Next the shouting of IPOB will be the arming of IPOB, and what if the world decides to recognize that? What then will you do?

Think about it and dont behave like the Nigger Lord Lugard wanted you to be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by SIRmanjar(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
DonBobes:
Samething I have been saying o. If Hausa starts it will b worst dan wat igbos think seriously. Igbos are still lesson
Guy! make una start already.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by MrMicholo(m): 12:10am On Sep 15, 2017
What does the recruit know?
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by perez100: 12:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Fake news - Okoro Sebastian as the name on the thread but no Okoro in the conclusion of the letter. My message, Igbos must start avenging any attack on them from Hausas because the forgiving spirit in us has made some sections of this country think they have monopoly to unleash violence on others. It will be an eye for 10 eyes from now. Boko haram killed over 3000 of our people but we never retaliated for one day. It seems they have forgotten how we protected their people in the East some years back. Again, some Igbos will to continue to invest outside their region. We Igbo youths must not make the mistake our fathers made. They use our investments against us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by virus05(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2017
And who is calling for war. Afonjas sad .
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by perez100: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Lol, Ojukwu was given a state and highest burial while Benjamin Adekunle died wretched and given a sergent burial. He even said he regretted fighting against Biafra while Ojukwu said he had no regret fighting to defend his people. These present Afonja youths will soon regret like their cowardice and visionless fathers whom Victor Banjo wanted Igbos to liberate backstabbing Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by TheKingdom: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2017
perez100:
Lol, Ojukwu was given a state and highest burial while Benjamin Adekunle died wretched and given a sergent burial. He even said he regretted fighting against Biafra while Ojukwu said he no regret fight to defend his people.

GBAM!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:14am On Sep 15, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Guy! make una start already.
lol na you go run if dem start..please take ur time and watch war in aleppo and mosul on utube...Or even in liberia,congo, sudan etc. Then you go know say war should be the last thing any country like nigeria should go into. If it eventually happens na for aba e go end.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:17am On Sep 15, 2017
MrMicholo:
What does the recruit know?
100% more than you know...war never brings out good results. take sudan as an example.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by lonelydora: 3:23am On Sep 15, 2017
Nobody wants war.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:47am On Sep 15, 2017
A dog that will get lost in the jungle will refuse to heed to the call/whistle of the hunter.

perez100:
Fake news - Okoro Sebastian as the name on the thread but no Okoro in the conclusion of the letter. My message, Igbos must start avenging any attack on them from Hausas because the forgiving spirit in us has made some sections of this country think they have monopoly to unleash violence on others. It will be an eye for 10 eyes from now. Boko haram killed over 3000 of our people but we never retaliated for one day. It seems they have forgotten how we protected their people in the East some years back. Again, some Igbos will to continue to invest outside their region. We Igbo youths must not make the mistake our fathers made. They use our investments against us.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by mrvitalis(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2017
TheKingdom:

Sending in military brigade to fight and beat up unarmed folks you claim are your citizens lack sense, and I think you are among those that lack sense

So wait if you are a president and the Igbo senators ,reps and governors haven't asked for referendum and a group of people without political position ask for it ,the way Kanu ask you would grant it ?

I'm Igbo and I don't want referendum why should fg listens to Kanu and not me

Can Kanu prove his idea is more popular than mine ?
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by omenka(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Afonja! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by headhunter1: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2017
[s][quote author=omenka post=60474150]Afonja! cheesy[/ quote][/s]
shatap
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by jbhill(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
chinedu u are now popular.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. by ritababe(f): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
TheKingdom:

you can't ask for referedum in Africa without war, if you want your country, remove south south region of your map or else you will never get biafra.

(1) (Reply)

Voting Another Candidate Aside Pmb In 2019 Will Give The North Additional 8years / Live Updates Across Anambra / 50 Politicians Who Will Decide Who Wins 2019 Governorship Election In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.