Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed (55525 Views)

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Ximenez(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Na by force? undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Umeh is right...if it is one america disaster now,u see them posting solidarity tweets...But ur home,they ignore. And this same timaya no b 'Dem mama' track make am blow sef...

Abeg na una wey dey follow dem up and dwn get time. Selfish things

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Acidosis(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2017
That guy is actually a f00l.

Timaya is from Bayelsa. He should have called Phyno or PSquare.

We've all seen 2Face come out open to speak for the people of Benue

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by iamstanc(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2017
justpowerful:
This is the reply this fan got after shading Timaya of not been worried about the crisis Igbo and Hausa people are facing via the fight for Biafra.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZB6Bzcl10b/?hl=en

⚡⚡Naira Exchange Rate Today, Sept 15, 2017 – Dollar , Euro & Pounds
http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/naira-exchange-rate-today-sept-15-2017.html?m=1
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by bakila: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2017
meezynetwork:
Lol. Timaya has fish brain. Why calling him a goat. He should hv just ignored him.
Why are you harrassing Timaya's freedom of expression on his timeline.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Dollabiz: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by omenka(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Kanu: IPOB are Pigs and Idiots.

Timaya: IPOB are Goats.

Me.... :

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by JESUSISLORD247: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Good Day, Nairalanders I am currently studying in canada please I need to know which of this organizations pay well? I am thinking of choosing one. They are the United Nations, British Petroleum, Total, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Saudi Aramco, Eni. I need experts in the house to analyse this. Thank you.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by NothingDoMe: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2017
Who is this person? Timaya na igbo?

What nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by madridguy(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin grin Timaya go kill person.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by ojimbo(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
When is this idiot going to United states of America to face his charges of rape?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by omenka(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
I am just imagining Timaya's facial expressions while typing " u are a goat"
Something like.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Alexis11:

Timaya is not even Igbo cheesy grin
*NA HAUSA OR YORUBA?
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by LockDown69(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Nobody will fight for a cause that they know is based on some few self-centered individuals, timaya made it I Nigeria and he's a Nigerian, most of these agitators are people with no focus on life, whoever that is busy and making his/her life is not going to buy in to this sham.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by koladebrainiac(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Kowor:
Y'all can kill yourselves and when the heat is too much, we travel. That is 9ja celebrities for you. Tomorrow they'll celebrate.
why would they kill themselves they have a job a family a career Nigeria has bestowed on them they have many reasons to be grateful in Nigeria. It's u guys that would kill yourself for Biafra coz u have nothing to live for
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by LasGidiOwner: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Wetin concern Timaya with what is happening in Abia state? Is he the Kanu? I think FG should declare a state of emergency in Abia state. What do you think dlioness?
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by LockDown69(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Nobody will fight for a cause that they know is based on some few self-centered individuals, timaya made in Nigeria and he's a Nigerian, most of these agitators are people with no focus on life, whoever that is busy and making his/her life is not going to buy in to this sham.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by castro316: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Kowor:

And you're a silly attention seeker. Foolish fool. Meanwhile the " we" I mentioned was or is referred to 9ja celebrities. Fowl.
Let me ask you. Did you appoint timaya Tobe your minister of affairs or speaker that you are blaming him for your frustration. When he was a nobody when obasanjo was bombing bayelsa, how Manny solidarities did you give for him. Now he is a sombody he on his own jeje . what are you expecting timaya to do? Abeg target your blaming to the right channel jor! Nonsense. Bloody hater

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by kelvinquincy(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2017
why will he die for something he knows might not happen, someone that have family and cute children to take care of wouldn't want to die in war
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by castro316: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:
Something like.. cheesy
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Thank you and God bless you Timaya for calling the fool a goat but you forgot to add He to the goat to make he-goat the most useless of all goats.

I don't know when Timaya became igbo and how does Abia madness is Timaya problem or is it Timaya that send the misguided Kanu an errand?

Timaya God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by manikspears: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
You are a bigger "goat".

Actually it is she-goat to be accurate grin.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by okusflick: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2017
The ability for a Nigerian artiste to speak out and help pass messages conveying the people's pains and frustration was buried that very moment 2face was intimidated and he cancelled the rally. The real truth of the matter is that most of these yeyebrities have sold their voices for porriage. Hence why they all seem to be silent. Please let's not forget they are not artistes but glorified "hustlers" with mic and zero talents. Don't be surprised if some are even in the studio trying to do a party banger for December "kowope" instead of singing peace songs. "Bunch of idiots"
#Abamiedalivesforever

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by fratermathy(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2017
rexbuton:
He should have asked PSQuare , flavour or Phyno. What is timaya's business with IPOB?

Many of them actually think Timaya is an Igbo boy.
Some can't wrap their heads around the fact that other ethnic groups exist in Nigeria apart from Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by KemjikaEme: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2017
But that's the truth, many non igbos including those on nairaland are not interested nor worried about what happens to Igbo until it gets to their doorstep.
They rather mock,ignore and celebrate the plight of the Igbos,forgeting that the table is not rooted,it will likely turn someday.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by KemjikaEme: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2017
okusflick:
The ability for a Nigerian artiste to speak out and help pass messages conveying the people's pains and frustration was buried that very moment 2face was intimidated and he cancelled the rally. The real truth of the matter is that most of these yeyebrities have sold their voices for porriage. Hence why they all seem to be silent. Please let's not forget they are not artistes but glorified "hustlers" with mic and zero talents. Don't be surprised if some are even in the studio trying to do a party banger for December "kowope" instead of singing peace songs. "Bunch of idiots"
#Abamiedalivesforever
The truth is most Nigerian celebs especially musicians are talentless,unintelligent and have no spine to speak about the state of affairs in Nigeria.
Once they make some money,they feel relaxed and are feign ignorance of the insensitiveness of our leaders toward Nigerians.
Many Western celebs have picked up the mic to criticize the govt,promote or oppose a cause and speak out against injustice without fear or favour.
I have followed the actions of our celebs and discovered that they are cowards,easily intimidated and unable to use their influence positively.
They are all cowards scared of losing popularity and attracting govt's anger.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by burkingx(f): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Israeljones:
Am sure Timaya meant to call him a Pig grin
.. grin grin grin Gbammm !

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by williamdeluxe(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2017
UMEH UMEH UMEH UMEH UMEH
HW MANI TIMES DID I CALL U
WAT AX TIMAYA DONE TO U
RESPECT YASELF
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by miraclea: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2017
kkevin:
Just how blunt the youths could get in the midst of Hopelessness, Joblessness, Lack of Support, to mention but few

I Blame it all on a Dead System of Government not the Ipob.

Check my Signature Lets me see How I can help in my own Little way

Of course that is the only language kwanu taught them before he eventually disappeared from the Republic of the rising sun to the zoo
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by SirLakes: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2017
The guy na bingo (ekuke) join self.
Wetin consign Timaya with their palava

1 Like

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by tobylawal(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Timaya is not an Igbo guy, so take note, pig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omo Butty' Sexy In New Photos - Fans React / 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.