Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User (548 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Cries Again "Yoruba Wake Up, Something About To Happen To Osibanjo" / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by Ugowizboy(m): 5:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Controversial facebook writer and critic, has lashed out on the IPOB leader. Here is what he has to say.

Some weeks ago, Nnamdi Kanu flaunted his Biafra Secret Service to the world. He made Nigeria know how much of a clown he was when he showed us the video of malnourished looking men who he claimed would protect him and his fellow Igbos.

Everything about that man smells of fuckery.
Have you all seen the way he walks like someone with prostrate cancer?
Have you seen how he ties that his wrapper on his shoulders like some Ghanaian high Chief attending his 25th child's naming ceremony?
Oh, let's talk about that his hand fan. Is he suffering from internal heat problems? Why does he keep carrying that fan around like his life depends on it?

Everything about that man from head to toe is a joke!
Even his voice sounds like someone who just had five back to back orgasms in a row.
Just when I thought I had heard it all from him, he mentioned that some of his troops, I.e, the equivalent of the US Navy SEAL trooped into Aba to come and protect him.
"The equivalent of the US Navy seals"
Somebody please pinch me in the ass!

If by now, it isn't obvious that the people who physically surround themselves with Nnamdi Kanu are Agberos who retired from active services from their various strategic positions all over Nigeria, then your brains need to be structurally readjusted!
I see the way they form a Merry-go-round around him and can't help but hide my face in shame. What else could be as shameful as a shameless fool who doesn't know the difference between being a clown and a freedom fighter? Nothing!

Give me a Bobrisky plus a speeddarlington and I'd gladly choose those clowns over that overripe unrefined fool who calls himself Nnamdi.
That man is just a joke!

©Kosi Ugo

3 Likes

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by DrGoodman: 5:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Agreed, Bobrisky and Denrele has more respect and loved more than buharry.

3 Likes

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by Atiku2019: 5:48am On Sep 15, 2017
cool
Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by taylor88(m): 5:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Shekau over buhari any day

1 Like

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by Ugowizboy(m): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2017
DrGoodman:
Agreed, Bobrisky and Denrele has more respect and loved more than buharry.
Those two, Nnamdi and Buhari, are the worst things to have ever happened to Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by Nemesis1: 6:02am On Sep 15, 2017
See yabbing grin

Dan iska

1 Like

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by Caseless: 6:03am On Sep 15, 2017
I'll choose something lesser than those guys ahead of kanu.
How can kanu be a man leading ibo to destruction? How do ibo believe everything as if they're disconnected from the whole world?

5 Likes

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by Caseless: 6:05am On Sep 15, 2017
taylor88:
Shekau over buhari any day
shekau, being a pdp member should always come ahead of buhari for you.

1 Like

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by Caseless: 6:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Nemesis1:
See yabbing grin

Dan iska
he said kanu's voice sounds like someone who had 5 or'gasm back-to-back. grin grin
dan iskan ne kuwa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by Partnerbiz3: 6:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Atention seekers
Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by hungryboy(m): 6:21am On Sep 15, 2017
You'll take Bobrisky over Nnamdi Kanu, cool,your opinion is respected, but there are others who will take Nnamdi Kanu over Buhari and Osibanjo, respect their opinion too.

We live in a free world, we can always like different people and have different opinions, but we shouldn't kill each other because of it.

1 Like

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by vicadex07(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2017
...Kanu dey waka like pesin wey get prostrate cancer...

....always fanning himself like he has internal heat problems...

grin

I swear, I fell off the chair laughing when I read those

grin

2 Likes

Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by simplemach(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2017
I understand totally why you might have to choose even Mr Bean over your own self.
It's not everyone that like identifying with with greatness, some are just ok with that rejected one maybe so they won't get a rivalry in ownership.
Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by ElsonMorali: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Oh, they are coming out to talk now. When it was still being cooked by the hunch back albino not one Igbo voice came to denounce him. Now, yam,pepper don scatter scatter you are now coming out.

Well thank heavens you've seen the light.

Let's see the next gullible Igbo youth that will die for his "dilector ".
Re: I'd Choose Bobrisky And Speeddarlington Over Nnamdi Kanu, Cries Facebook User by agarawu23(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

SE/Igbo Governors Have Committed Sacrilege And Genocide On Their Own People / Fani-kayode Carpets Buhari Over Speech At UN / APC Members Woo Senator Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.