Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. (16650 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Can N50 000 Monthly Upkeep Money Be Enough For A Wife N Her 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by nazzyon(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2010
I know of a lot of people who survives with their family on lesser amount.
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by agitator: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2010
aysometin:

God bless you Ayettymama.
People don't seize to amaze me on NL.
How many people actually earn N40000 a month

Exactly, how many people?

most of the peeps contributing in this forum are either outside nigeria or are politician's kids. and don't really know the reality on ground and some people follow them to live false lifestyles just to belong.
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by ayettymama(f): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2010
^^ lol

funny enuff most of them are not

they are just formin!

nairaland effizy
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2010
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by ayettymama(f): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2010
^^ mentioning drivers and retail assistants is goin too far!

lets start with civil servants-
teachers
bank cashiers (front desk)
fresh grads
lab assistants
even the self employed!

the list can go on!
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
sure he can.

but he needs a very understanding and working class woman so that the load does not become too heavy for him.

he must learn to live within his income limit most importantly.
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by chrix(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
ok i wont try to say if its wrong or right but i'll just weigh the options and let u decide./

When u earn 40k a week for u as a person to start with
U use abt 700 Naira a day for both feedibg and T.P That is 300N for T.P and 400N for Feeding twice of course u know what that kind of meal that will be 21,700 u'll be eft with 18,300 now if u are a christian u will have to pay ur thite 4k u are left with 14300 of course there are miscellaneous which u can for see then ur rent nd ur clothing and ur familly if u are comited to them how much will be left and how much will u save?
When u get married ur expenses shots up almost doubles and u know what that means when u have to drop like 1grand for feeding b4 leaving home and ur 300N for tp. that is over your salary already!

U can only do this if u have God remember the woman wo kept on pouring and pouring from the same jar and it never finished? that's what God can do for u so my broda if u don't have God i  think that's the first step to take but it'll not be easy but God can see u through and then it depends on ur WIFE!
My Girlfriend left me i earn abt 48grand for a guy who works in intercontenental bank has a car a nice house and all guess what the guy lost his job! and he is presently very broke so it is not always about money but i think it matters
ITS JUST MY THINK

1 Like

Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by Thelmabee: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
@oyb
oyb:

a friend told me - its not raising  kids thats hard; its raising butta kids

i'm sure your kid is eating rice krispies versus pap for your maiguards kids
i'm sure your kid sleeps with fan/ac - while maiguards kids sleep in the heat
your kid wears imported clothes while maiigaurds kids wear bend down boutique(also imported, incidentally cheesy)

and so on and so forth

oyb ,pop comes out of ur mouth more dn half of d time when u talk/post.
dt guy is struggling because he wants to give his child d best and is happy doing it,
i bet u treat ur kids exactly d way d maiguard treats his and if u'r not,u prolly want to kill ur wife so u can save some money raising ur kids like d opposite of "butta kids".
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by nomanicole(f): 2:54am On Mar 09, 2010
might be possible,but dont ! it wont be easy.
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by sojjy03: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
You surely can. All u need is an understanding wife. i got married just last year 2009 with #30,000 Salary and no serious income from my wife. Live in Ota (Ogun State) and work in Ilupeju, Lagos State. So, it's all about the 2 of you. Cheers
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by FRANKBENN(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
ANYONE TO CONNECT ME TO BABES THAT GETS MONEY AM SERIOUS START AM WAITING NOW.
NUMBER: +2348068793890. MAIL: franklin_benedict@yahoo.com( franklinunderscorebenedict@yahoo.com)
chek me at www.asanja.com/frakbenn
resident at presidential rd, off winners chapel rd, Enugu.
HEIGHT: 6.23FT
BODY COLOR: FAIR
EYE COLOR: BLACK
BODY TYPE: SLIM FIT
HOBBIES: SPORTS, MAKING FRIENDS, READINGS, RESEARCHING, ESTABLISHING SOME WORKS

Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by wolexanda(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
hey,my brother dont look at that now if not you will be there till jesus christ comes,bible says who findeth wife good thing and obtained favour from the lord.take a step and every other things will follow.good luck.
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by auxanocash(m): 4:22am On Mar 12, 2010
brother, it depends on what you want. what do you see? where do you want to stay? find something to do to increase your monthly income; invest and make progress. if the babe says its okay, it might not be tomorow. ladies change ooooo. can your 40k take care of four people, cos when a child comes, it is more expensive to take care . remember its not just you, you ve got responsibility. you can decide to fast but others would not fast cos there is no money. please think this through. God bless you.
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by Abugani: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2011
w
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by queensmith: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2011
Not everybody can be rich, not everybody is going to be rich so everybody must learn to live within their means.

Of course you can get married-even better if your wife is also working, you can work together to support your family.
there are people that earn much less and have families. Just always remember to cut your coat according to your size and not to compare yourself with others, simply concentrate on your own happiness
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by queensmith: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2011
OMG LOL IVE COMMENTED HERE B4!!!!

@POST WHATEVER I SAID! LOL
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by baaliyah(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2011
marry today dont wait any longer. I married with less pay and still at 55k, Though my wife also works with same sala range.I live in Abuja i am cool and moving on i have a moderate car two good looking,intelligent and beatifull girls. We eat what the perceived rich around us eat, wear the cloth they wear. Pls dont delay any longer. I will start my foundation by march having getting land in Gwag. My brother, nothing is impossible go ahead. A driver in my office has two kids a house in Mararaba i earn more than him.
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by ssjalo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
try GOD will surely help you but plan well with your spouse.Good luck.
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by pillarmaria(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2018
what if the OP had asked this question this year, would he had gotten same answers as above?
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by corpershun: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
pillarmaria:
what if the OP had asked this question this year, would he had gotten same answers as above?

Never

Things are super difficult now...infact 100k sef it’s not enough to get married on except you want to look older than your age in months.
So many 40year old looking like 50/60 year old.

Mehn Naija!
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2019
hassymo5:
Pls advice needed, can i marry my girlfriend wit a salary of 40,000 monthly

Can you give us an update on how things went? It's been 9 years now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by pillarmaria(m): 4:34am On Aug 29, 2019
corpershun:

Never

Things are super difficult now...infact 100k sef it’s not enough to get married on except you want to look older than your age in months.
So many 40year old looking like 50/60 year old.

Mehn Naija!

you have a good point
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pls let ur woman have sth she's doing as well.....and u shld av a side hustle too...cheers
Re: Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. by Antinatalist: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
You can get married. Just make sure you don't ever bring any single child into this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? / What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.