Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? (16661 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Noblefirstlady: 6:27am On Sep 26, 2019
Why do some men stop their wife from putting on trousers after marriage?
A man will meet a lady that always put on trousers, and he will be OK with it, infact he would love it on her. But immediately after marriage he doesn't want it anymore and he will still be eyeing girls that are wearing trousers outside.
What really is the problem guys?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Sunnymatey(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2019
". . . and he will still be eyeing other women wearing trouser outside"

The same way other men will be eyeing his wife wearing trouser.

Thats the issue.

But the issue here is lack of trust.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by thorpido(m): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
A man will meet a lady that always put on trousers, and he will be OK with it, infact he would love it on her. But immediately after marriage he doesn't want it anymore and he will still be eyeing girls that are wearing trousers outside.
It has to do with who you are dating or dated.Whoever that is has his issues.
Most times it has to do with religious indoctrination or simply insecurity.

6 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by maisauki: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2019
feminists everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by etin06(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
Selfishness, most men are selfish they are afraid that what they are doing to other girls outside someone else might do it to their wife. So in a bid to protect their investment they will ban their wife from wearing it.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by onlinetomola(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Eyah! I pity your condition o... cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by mykelswa(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2019
After marriage my own brother started washing childrens cloth sef

5 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by miniziter(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2019
Two things are involved :
1. Religious hypocracy and
2. He doesn't want other men to see her assets.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by iPhoneRepairer: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Some men believe that after marriage, a woman should change her mode of dressing to something more conservative. However this is a myopic view because jeans trousers still looks good on a grand mother.

IPHONE REPAIR TRAINING COURSE
How To Generate Steady Income Repairing iPhones. Click here for access

13 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by emmabest2000(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage !

If trousers was one of her favorite attire before you both met and you didn’t stop her from wearing trousers until you married her and then decide to stop stop her from wearing trousers because she is now your wife ..,

Dude sei you bi Kwanzaa Goat ni ?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Duggedised12(f): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Insecurity ,that is the only issue.Many men know what they are capable of so they project that insecurity onto their wives. Most of this type of men are randy outside.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by tomdfirst(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Pray for the MEN!!!!
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Greystone: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
mykelswa:
After marriage my own brother started washing childrens cloth sef
grin
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by itsme01: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
grin

Stupid mentality, skirt even makes your wife vulnerable to quick penetration.... if he was smart he would buy his wife stuborn jeans trouser that take 5 min to remove

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by jerryunit48: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Really ? I never knew there are men like that these days

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
SHOULD A MAN STOP HIS WIFE FROM WEARING TROUSERS AFTER MARRIAGE?

DEFINITELY.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Offpoint: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
By 'Trouser' be specific cuz trousers get class....

If she wore it before marriage, can't stop her after marriage.

Just don't do leggings: hate that shît

Get a unique graphics design job done for you today at discounted price as a nairalander.
Logo
flyers, ad banners, banners and stationaries.

Whatsapp me
0705 451 5809

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by steppin: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Can't blame some men.
Some married women wear things you'd be ashamed of, when you see them.
In my neighbourhood, some of them go around aimlessly with skimpy skirts and some without bra, flipping their breast upandan.
When you make it pretty obvious you're not comfortable with it, they give you that "aren't you a man look", as if being a man means defying logic.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
No
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Bawizzo(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
when and only when u're married to a medieval, not a millennial

if my wife ties wrapper in my house na big wahala first first.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by CaveAdullam: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Men feel trousers are more seductive than skirts so they prefer their women in wrappers or long obiageli skirts so that other men won't lust after their wives.

But the fact is that, all clothes should be worn decently and modestly be it skirts, trousers etc. This is what men should ensure in their wives along side with a goo trust instead of unnecessary monitoring of their wives and the clothes they wear.

Thanks.

God bless.

15 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Raydos: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Skirt is even worse,

Imagine your wife wearing all those short mini skirt to the public?? I will immediately file for a divorce

I still prefer trousers

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by saraki2019(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
I will allow my wife be wear trouser in my compound only
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by CharlesJok3r: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
There is absolutely nothing wrong in a woman wether married or not married wearing trousers as long as it make her look nice, clean and decent. And the choice of a wife wearing trousers or not wearing trousers shouldn't be the husbands' priority and decision to make.

7 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by VulgarLee(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Only a foolish man will do that

Same man go still see olosho on trouser begin shake

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by seangy4konji: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Why kill your wife vibe cos of marriage...

If you want to know... Ladies in full hijab are more promiscuous than normal girls...

Fact..

Tested and trusted and(confirmed by me.

Dress sense droes not mean a lady that wants to be a cheerful giver would stop the message she is destined to deliver in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by ursullalinda(f): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
shocked If u met ur wife wearing trousers before marriage why stop her? Unless an agreement was reached before u both got married. But life without trousers co easy oh

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Issue of blood...

Problem everywhere even in wearing cloth
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by soliddust2020: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Why marry a woman that wears trousers in the first place. Things like these breeds grudges in marriages. I met my wife wearing trousers, shorts, leggins and I don’t see any reason to stop her. No be old woman I marry oh, make she look like chick when we Dey comot. BTW who wan cheat go cheat no be by trousers. infact gown and wrapper na sweet pass for quickie, just raise am up shift pant and shook prick.

8 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Idsoft: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Una no get work

No friend your wife and marry your girlfriend o

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by A305: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
That's like living in the 90s, Any man who suggests this is conversative to the bone and insecure. And see my siggy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die / Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.