Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,574 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well (759 Views)

We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) / Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Gourdoinc(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
when the elite refuse to speak up in the face of oppression and misrepresentation, soonest they will be paraded and shot on the street like a commoner. I hate the IPOB and everything it represents. I hate it because it's a group of idiots who can't reason for themselves but rather are filled with emotional bias. yet as much as I hate the IPOB, these are my fellow igbos. young men suffering from the marginalization of their race, young men who are confident enough to face the malaise hindering Nigeria's development head on (Fulani /muslim dominance). igbo people with genuine concerns about the state of their region. yet I still feel hatred for them because it's not their fault. the elite igbos caused all this. how could we all keep quiet for months when the radio biafra rubbish started taking shape and never directed that deluded boy to pursue his noble demands with decorum and subtlety. why did we allow him to sew hate propaganda in the heart of vulnerable igbo youths who are seeking a purpose in their purposeless existence.

today that seed of hate and blind followership has blinded millions that common sense has gone out the window as opposed to brash statements and hateful agenda. this brings me to the question, why was Nnamdi Kanu released in the first instance. why wasn't he killed or injected with delabitating illness while in prison, since it was obvious what his detention and subsequent release will mean to the already vulnerable mind of the idle igbo youths. igbos aren't terrorists, rather we fight percieved oppression. the death of Kanu would have ended the IPOB agenda as many of his followers would have fizzled into thin air .

a carrot and stick approach would have surmised if implemented by the govt, I suggest they undertake this measure as its not yet late. find Nnamdi Kanu wherever he might be hiding and publicly execute him with an igbo man assaliant (paid). then engage in massive investments and inclusion of the igbos in national affairs to arrest the current marginalization they are facing. this will surely kill off this IPOB none sense fast. because python dance will simply lead to the death of many hapless bottle carrying igbos and cause bad press.

lessons to be learnt include:

1.never allow a small fire subsist for long as it could one day become a larger and more difficult to control flame.

2. never trust a psycho with nation affairs whether in sustenance or in building. he will create enemies everywhere and destroy a noble cause

3. nigeria is non -negotiable, it will be restructured into its self governing units with a true federal structure, but it will never cease to exist.

4. the United Nations will always have alot on their plate Eg North Korea aggression, Myanmar genocide on rohigha Muslims, natural disasters etc than to waste resources on a hateful propaganda or the agitations of any deluded group.

be warned, be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by ofai: 7:41am On Sep 15, 2017
You hate your own people yet you are not blaming them.

Hypocritical coward. We don't need your love. Love is naturally given.

Saboteur.

1 Like

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by ifex370(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Spoke my mind..

I am Igbo, and I'm not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by generalbush(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Stupid post, Stupid write up, irks of ignorance!!
Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Gourdoinc(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
ofai:

Saboteur.
I hate theives and kidnappers and if an igbo man is an thief or a kidnapper, then I hate him to. I am too honest to condone a crime simply b3cause my tribal person is the perpetrator. Mba Nna. chukwu aju

2 Likes

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Gourdoinc(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2017
generalbush:
Stupid post, Stupid write up, irks of ignorance!!
to a foolish person, words of wisdom sounds foolish and reeks of ignorance. so it's no surprise you find the post so. it's that "wisdom " of people like you that brought the python dancing in the east and which will lead to all the deaths to come. be prepared. you never see anything yet Nna. cool down

2 Likes

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Igboesika: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Gourdoinc:
[s] When the elite refuse to speak up in the face of oppression and misrepresentation, soonest they will be paraded and shot on the street like a commoner. I hate the IPOB and everything it represents. I hate it because it's a group of idiots who can't reason for themselves but rather are filled with emotional bias. yet as much as I hate the IPOB, these are my fellow igbos. young men suffering from the marginalization of their race, young men who are confident enough to face the malaise hindering Nigeria's development head on (Fulani /muslim dominance). igbo people with genuine concerns about the state of their region. yet I still feel hatred for them because it's not their fault. the elite igbos caused all this. how could we all keep quiet for months when the radio biafra rubbish started taking shape and never directed that deluded boy to pursue his noble demands with decorum and subtlety. why did we allow him to sew hate propaganda in the heart of vulnerable igbo youths who are seeking a purpose in their purposeless existence.

today that seed of hate and blind followership has blinded millions that common sense has gone out the window as opposed to brash statements and hateful agenda. this brings me to the question, why was Nnamdi Kanu released in the first instance. why wasn't he killed or injected with delabitating illness while in prison, since it was obvious what his detention and subsequent release will mean to the already vulnerable mind of the idle igbo youths. igbos aren't terrorists, rather we fight percieved oppression. the death of Kanu would have ended the IPOB agenda as many of his followers would have fizzled into thin air .

a carrot and stick approach would have surmised if implemented by the govt, I suggest they undertake this measure as its not yet late. find Nnamdi Kanu wherever he might be hiding and publicly execute him with an igbo man assaliant (paid). then engage in massive investments and inclusion of the igbos in national affairs to arrest the current marginalization they are facing. this will surely kill off this IPOB none sense fast. because python dance will simply lead to the death of many hapless bottle carrying igbos and cause bad press.

1.never allow a small fire subsist for long as it could one day become a larger and more difficult to control flame.

2. never trust a psycho with nation affairs whether in sustenance or in building. he will create enemies everywhere and destroy a noble cause

3. nigeria is non -negotiable, it will be restructured into its self governing units with a true federal structure, but it will never cease to exist.

4. the United Nations will always have alot on their plate Eg North Korea aggression, Myanmar genocide on rohigha Muslims, natural disasters etc than to waste resources on a hateful propaganda or the agitations of any deluded group.

be warned, be wise.[/s]
Very stvpid trash from an insignificant wretched being seeking for an attention.
Solve the the personal family issues tormenting your family before you start attacking someone you know your generation can never withstand If you are fertile enough to produce any.
You are wishing Kanu dead, instead of urging the Fed govt to comply with United Nations stand since Nig is a member.
May whatever you wish Kanu befall your household.
Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Gourdoinc(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Igboesika:

Very stvpid trash from an insignificant wretched being seeking for an attention.
Solve the the personal family issues tormenting your family before you start attacking someone you know your generation can never withstand If you are fertile enough to produce any.
You are wishing Kanu dead, instead of urging the Fed govt to comply with United Nations stand since Nig is a member.
May whatever you wish Kanu befall your household.
Mumu.
so even with all the koboko landing on your back, you still have mouth to talk here. there will be more rolling in the mud coming. better wear clean boxers so we can video and send it to United Nations. big fool. I doubt you can count your fingers accurately

3 Likes

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Cooly100: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2017

be warned, be wise. [/quote]

Even god will not say that. Who are you? If Soviet union, Yugoslovia and others failed to exist, what about inconsequential Nigeria?

Nigeria is not a nation. When people of devious culture are force into a country, you don't expect to find progress. see>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Cooly100: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Gourdoinc:

be warned, be wise.

Using lesson 3:

Even god will not say that. Who are you? If Soviet union, Yugoslovia and others failed to exist, what about inconsequential Nigeria?

Nigeria is not a nation. When people of devious culture are force into a country, you don't expect to find progress. see>>>

1 Like

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Gourdoinc(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Cooly100:

Using lesson 3:

these people were of no strategic value when they existed (Yugoslavia) the Soviet Union was built on a wrong ideology which was too big to maintain and keep out the American capitalist agenda. thus it made sense that it broke apart. please stop quote dead people and ask the young ones who are living for their feelings. Nigeria is non negotiable and you will realise why soonest. let a war break out and you will see why I said that. biafra will never exist. quote me at any timeline in future.
Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Cooly100: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Gourdoinc:
these people were of no strategic value when they existed (Yugoslavia) the Soviet Union was built on a wrong ideology which was too big to maintain and keep out the American capitalist agenda. thus it made sense that it broke apart. please stop quote dead people and ask the young ones who are living for their feelings. Nigeria is non negotiable and you will realise why soonest. let a war break out and you will see why I said that. biafra will never exist. quote me at any timeline in future.

You are irrational. If Soviet union was built on wrong ideology, what good ideology was Nigeria built? Did you see the comments of the founding fathers? Nigeria is a deadly contraption, where nothing works and you know it. Only parasites want one Nigeria. You are a nobody to say Nigeria is non negotiable. When it will break, it will and there is nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by generalbush(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Gourdoinc:
to a foolish person, words of wisdom sounds foolish and reeks of ignorance. so it's no surprise you find the post so. it's that "wisdom " of people like you that brought the python dancing in the east and which will lead to all the deaths to come. be prepared. you never see anything yet Nna. cool down

I believe a worse Python danced in south Africa before they got their independence...

So relax and allow us dance with the Python.!!
Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by Gourdoinc(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Cooly100:

You are irrational. If Soviet union was built on wrong ideology, what good ideology was Nigeria built? Did you see the comments of the founding fathers? Nigeria is a deadly contraption, where nothing works and you know it. Only parasites want one Nigeria. You are a nobody to say Nigeria is non negotiable. When it will break, it will and there is nothing you can do about it.
we shall see. cool down
Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by OlanreJohnson: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Gourdoinc:
[s]when the elite refuse to speak up in the face of oppression and misrepresentation, soonest they will be paraded and shot on the street like a commoner. I hate the IPOB and everything it represents. I hate it because it's a group of idiots who can't reason for themselves but rather are filled with emotional bias. yet as much as I hate the IPOB, these are my fellow igbos. young men suffering from the marginalization of their race, young men who are confident enough to face the malaise hindering Nigeria's development head on (Fulani /muslim dominance). igbo people with genuine concerns about the state of their region. yet I still feel hatred for them because it's not their fault. the elite igbos caused all this. how could we all keep quiet for months when the radio biafra rubbish started taking shape and never directed that deluded boy to pursue his noble demands with decorum and subtlety. why did we allow him to sew hate propaganda in the heart of vulnerable igbo youths who are seeking a purpose in their purposeless existence.

be warned, be wise. [/s]
Usual trash from a 'we ibo' pro-almajiri zombie.

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by OlanreJohnson: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
ofai:

Saboteur.

The guy is pro-fulani dolt. He probably prays everyday that 'pissful' fulani herdsmen inseminate his sisters and mother in the spirit of 'one naijeriyaa'.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hard Lessons For The Igbos..... Nigerians Should Learn As Well by ofai: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I hate theives and kidnappers and if an igbo man is an thief or a kidnapper, then I hate him to. I am too honest to condone a crime simply b3cause my tribal person is the perpetrator. Mba Nna. chukwu aju

So IPOB are thieves and kidnappers? Look for another lie.

(1) (Reply)

See How Youths In Kano React To Attacks From IPOB (Pics) / Exposed: Reasons Why Igbo Are Angry With Nigeria ! / Photos Of The Independence Celebration Cake President Buhari Cut With Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.