Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (11106 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by dfrost: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rozaytee:
can u do marketing/sales rep work?

Why do I like you already? Just like that and you are offering someone else a chance of a job? Keep it up sis.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
I work as filling station manager and whatever spoils be it generators or pump, my director blames me for it. you can't wear good clothes when he's in town. such a control freak.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Emassive(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Attitude and believe of majority of Nigerians towards the Insurance sector

Which insurance workplace ? You can send it as a private message.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by onyxo76(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Being hounded because I listen to Christian audio messages on my laptop while working. I have been indiectly told to stop using laptop during office hours while those playing obesere are enjoying themselves.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by ucnwafor(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
the nurses nd the matron are a big temptation 2 me in the hospital wey i work, as the only male arund with the md....pls help me out cos they behave funny most tyms
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
My manager too dey flash her sexiness for my eye.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by firstolalekan(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
rezzy:
The pupils are too so very dull. Abeg, government primary school no be school. Primary 2 that can spell 2 letter words. Speaking only yoruba in the class. How do they want me to teach now.?
Try go to the north or south east, u go know say the present kids are better.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
plenty funny things happens here in my workplace everyday...that u begin to wonder: Why am I still here?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by firstolalekan(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:
I love my job, despite I need more staff/hands but the challenges is worth it, it makes me more refined.....but they should increase my salary as they promised undecided
At last, you're no longer Jobless... Alelujah
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by coolegbo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
I hate when it's time to write lesson notes. Teaching job no easy o, especially when you have a very strict Headmaster.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by dxpecial(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
My madam is Hot
I alway get distracted by her big ass
I know if i just browse her internet the distraction will stop.
Nairalander pls help me how do i get her laid?
u no seriod u 2 want get ur oga laid abi? i tink say u don get anoda work?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by lereinter(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
homeboy205:
Nothing cos I'm jobless

me too
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by midehi2(f): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
firstolalekan:

At last, you're no longer Jobless... Alelujah
Lol...as if he knows me well cheesy cheesy some people are so funny and ridiculous
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
I'm grateful to God Almighty because no challenge.

Showing up to work everyday for me is "another day in PARADISE"....

And it can only get better!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by KillerBeauty(f): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rozaytee:
I can.
It depends on what I'm marketing
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by ALAYORMII: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Not really easy to convince them..... But insurance is easier when u go for policies that they need like grouplife, third party /comprehensive, annuity and other forms of general businesses.... So that u can have the patience for life businesses....

Most people have a very strong distrust towards insurance companies and they don't understand the importance and benefits of having an insurance policy
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by soath(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Compulsory multitasking but zero motivation/incentive.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by firstolalekan(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

Lol...as if he knows me well cheesy cheesy some people are so funny and ridiculous
grin
I watch how it seems so Jobless you are on Nairaland grin
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Rozaytee: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
KillerBeauty:
I can. It depends on what I'm marketing
can i send u a mail
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by AuroraB(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
firstolalekan:

Try go to the north or south east, u go know say the present kids are better.
Dream on undecided
South East, you wish cheesy
Like I have not marked WASSCE papers severally before grin
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Welcomme: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rozaytee:
I can. Location pls?
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by noblesteve(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
I work from home and my recent challenge is data
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by firstolalekan(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
AuroraB:
Dream on undecided
South East, you wish cheesy
Like I have not marked WASSCE papers severally before grin
Olodo east
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by KillerBeauty(f): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rozaytee:
can i send u a mail
Saw ur pm and responded
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by AuroraB(f): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
firstolalekan:

Olodo east
Knock yourself out wink kiss
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Pinkieblue(f): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Most people have a very strong distrust towards insurance companies and they don't understand the importance and benefits of having an insurance policy

Most of them after learning the hard way they'll start disturbing u for it..... Especially comprehensive cover

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Strategical: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:

I can.
It depends on what I'm marketing

DM me if you can market consulting services - (tax, bookkeeping, audit, financial planning etc)
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by onyeomanono24(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2017
I need more of excel appreciation especially in the area of computing % and translating in pictograph

In other news, i need a salesgirl for my side business, that is my option B (Backup) in case because i work in a private company.
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by ojotobiloba1: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
coolegbo:
I hate when it's time to write lesson notes. Teaching job no easy o, especially when you have a very strict Headmaster.
I share ur comment bro... I hate writing dose lesson plan like duration, teaching aid, presentation and etc and d second part of it is my oga despise me for conducting home lesson for students..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Ajascentdelake(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
No holidays, long flights, bosses filling positions with names of their unborn children, office pot belled men and fat ass women taking credit for the jobs done under extreme weathers by others...notion that the singles should always have to borrow them who are married, dwindling oil price....e plenty jare
Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by Chuksmonika(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Francon:
We have stayed longer than expected (Over 5 years). There's no growth or motivation and the staff strength keeps reducing, yet they won't fill up the vacancies but they prefer the share the responsibilities to those left making work difficult and the targets ridiculous.
my dear that is one thing i hate most,they will pile up work for you(work they should employ another person for),But will forget to add something to salary to increase it a bit,for their mind,they will say,if u wont work,u go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In One Sentence Describe Your Boss. / Radiographers, Student Radiographers, Aspiring Radiographers:let Meet Here. / How Can One Sell Him/herself In Career World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.