Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. (3385 Views)

We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers / 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
I wrote this yesterday's morning, what happened in jos yesterday is just a tip of the iceberg, i smell something big coming up.

embarassed embarassed I am really displeased by what IPOB miscreant are
doing to our brothers down south, but please i am urging
our brothers not to take laws into their hands we should
allow the military to handle it.

And to Igbo's you should all caution your ipob brothers to
order because if we the literate once in the north can
restrict ourselves from taking actions, our brothers that
are less opportune to educate themselves will not
understand this, and we cannot in anyway stop them.

I have come across a news group for northerners in a
Facebook, one of the group members posted an IPOB
related news killing northerners, wallhi I saw the raged in
some people post..

One of the member says that
"Zan yi kokari na sanarwa jama'a da gayuu su daura
danmara don idan gwamnati bazai taimake yan uwan mu
ya kar ba musu yancin su ba a kuddu to wallhi sai mu
Rama"

There are so many related comments like the above in
that group some are even worst.
Lastly i am warning IPOB to trade with cautious because
what goes around comes around.

6 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Kazim88: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:
I wrote this yesterday's morning, what happened in jos yesterday is just a tip of the iceberg, i smell something big coming up.

some people post..

Rama"

I understand your concern... but honestly the reprisal is inevitable...

And it would end up causing more damages..

Looking back... Nigeria FG would had made every effort to solve Kanu issue peacefully or Atleast quietly

Breaking into his house, kidnapping his parent is a bit too foolish...

I pray we survive.

7 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Fk001 God bless you. I knew something like this would come up.
Am from SE. I condemn killing of other tribes by Igbos.

The worse part is d distraction I perceive on our national security.

Let's not forget bokoharam has not been defeated.
Igbos pushing towards tribal crises/war

1 Like

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Some one posted his on Facebook and some northern youth are furious,

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Pictures

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by zionmde: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

some people post..

Rama"

U sound naive. The fracas was only in abia, but if there is reprisal igbos from the rest of the 4 states would be affected, ikwerre,ogoni,ibibio would be affected, delta would be affected, i guess u dont know that an ogoni man or a calabar never forgives and is more dangerous dan an hausa man.
U re here shouting reprisal, how many hausas died and how many Igbos died?
naive kids everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Kazim88: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:
Some one posted his on Facebook and some northern youth are furious,

The theatre of war has just shifted... Buhari had a million and one way to resolve the issue peacefully, with all the resources.. but he chose to use force...

The atmosphere was tensed.. fk001 I remember telling you that attempt to arrest Nnamdi Kanu would spiral to catastrophe...

You said they should kill him nothing would happen...

I weep when I see what is ahead... so much blood....

And The international community would blame and persecute Arewa Youths and The goverment for the Genocide even tho
Igbos in the North had enough time to leave or prepare defense and casualties would be minimal.

Buhari just escalated Biafra to the world level... Burma story has been relegated by Nigeria ..

3 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2017
zionmde:

U sound naive. The fracas was only in abia, but if there is reprisal igbos from the rest of the 4 states would be affected, ikwerre,ogoni,ibibio would be affected, delta would be affected, i guess u dont know that an ogoni man or a calabar never forgives and is more dangerous dan an hausa man.
naive kids everywhere.

Mind you where i am any sort of attack will never affect me or any member of my family, I am in a serene environment.

But i have a lot igbo friends that's my concern, when the attack comes i can't protect all of them, neither can i stop my fellow northerners in carrying out the attack.

1 Like

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by zionmde: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

Mind you where i am any sort of attack will never affect me or any member of my family, I am in a serene environment.

But i have a lot igbo friends that's my concern, when the attack comes i can't protect all of them, neither can i stop my fellow northerners in carrying out the attack.

Also mind u I am in a place that FG will use their last blood to protect so i am also not being personal.

2 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Kazim88:

The theatre of war has just shifted... Buhari had a million and one way to resolve the issue peacefully, with all the resources.. but he chose to use force...

The atmosphere was tensed.. fk001 I remember telling you that attempt to arrest Nnamdi Kanu would spiral to catastrophe...

You said they should kill him nothing would happen...

I weep when I see what is ahead... so much blood....

Hmmm only God can come in between both side.

But why will IPOB attack Hausa people in the first place?, Nigerian army comprises of all tribes in Nigeria.

Why would they direct their anger towards northerners?

5 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2017
zionmde:

Also mind u I am in a place that FG will use their last blood to protect so i am also not being personal.

Then you should caution your IPOB brothers.

Their fight is with the NA nor northerners

1 Like

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by MyMouth(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2017
The social media sef is not helping matters at all! angry

2 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Kazim88: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2017
zionmde:

naive kids everywhere.
They are just looking for opportunities to kill southerners and Youth corpers

Those pictures were obviously not in Aba but still they would use it to strike......

The act without understanding the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

Rama"

Ka gaya musu cewa sarakuna da gwamnati suka ce su shafa ma kansu ruwan sanyi.

Hukuma ta kama wanda suka yi wannan kparnan. lalai za su ci frisin.

4 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2017
ozohtony:
Fk001 God bless you. I knew something like this would come up.
Am from SE. I condemn killing of other tribes by Igbos.

The worse part is d distraction I perceive on our national security.

Let's not forget bokoharam has not been defeated.
Igbos pushing towards tribal crises/war

We should all condemn it. civil war is not the best
Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Kazim88: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

But why will IPOB attack Hausa people in the first place?, Nigerian army comprises of all tribes in Nigeria.

That pics is not in Aba... the poster is just lusting for blood trying to use the crisis in Aba to vent his frustration on innocent Southerners...

Let them keep looking for pics of bloody clash to show... at the end... they would realise the effect of their actions.

1 Like

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by generalbush(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2017
fake picture...

1 Like

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Ka gaya musu cewa sarakuna da gwamnati suka ce su shafa ma kansu ruwan sanyi.

Hukuma ta kama wanda suka yi wannan kparnan. lalai za su ci frisin.

I did my best in convincing them but they won't agree some of them even tagged me as western hypocrite.

But no matter what happen i will never leave my fellow Northerner's i will always be there for them neither would I leave my southern friends
Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by plessis: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2017
All we want is referendum.....

The Yoruba media is responsible for everything that is happening at the moment

1 Like

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Kazim88: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

We should all condemn it. civil war is not the best

The is the best post you have written since I start noticing your moniker.

Civil War II would be suicide...

Nigeria would still end up broken in peices.. then poverty would over take us..

It's not too late... but Nigerians and FG lack the moral will to end this crisis..

NIGERIANS because they can't see beyond their anger.. they are walking into self destruction.

The Government the have nothing to lose... they have milk the country dry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Kazim88:

That pics is not in Aba... the poster is just lusting for blood trying to use the crisis in Aba to vent his frustration on innocent Southerners...

Let them keep looking for pics of bloody clash to show... at the end... they would realise the effect of their actions.

And how are you sure is not from Aba?

some of them are even saying that their brothers did not return from the east, they were missing.
Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by zionmde: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

Then you should caution your IPOB brothers.

Their fight is with the NA nor northerners
I will caution all parties involved. Ipob are touts to want to set that trap, buhari in his tyranny is falling into it, arewa youths in their animalistic behavior will drag themselves into killing which runs in their blood, ogoni, kalabari, efik, ibibio etc affected will retaliate nigeria will be in a show of shame. Ipob will foolishly think they won by dragging sane people into their madness buhari would be a total failure for being too foolish to fall into the trap
At the end of the day Ipob is beating the drum buhari and his soldiers are dancing egwueke style, while the rest of nigerians are rocking it in kukere. No winner, everybody looses
Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Kazim88: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

And how are you sure is not from Aba?

some of them are even saying that their brothers did not return from the east, they were missing.

Hausa were giving hint about the incursion... they were well protected by the Army... infact Fulani herdsmen later supported the Army's offensive..

Northerner always stay together and Aba don't discriminate against Northerners... Have you ever heard of Igbos clashing with Northerners when Army massacre them in Python Dance 1 at Ngwa High School..

But It is irrelevant.. You guys have always wanted to teach the unruly Igbos a lesson...
You have your opportunity but know it comes with a consequence... it profit no one... it would end up destroying North

2 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Kazim88: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2017
zionmde:

I will caution all parties involved. Ipob are touts to want to set that trap, buhari in his tyranny is falling into it, arewa youths in their animalistic behavior will drag themselves into killing which runs in their blood, ogoni, kalabari, efik, ibibio etc affected will retaliate nigeria will be in a show of shame. Ipob will foolishly think they won by dragging sane people into their madness buhari would be a total failure for being too foolish to fall into the trap
At the end of the day Ipob is beating the drum buhari and his soldiers are dancing egwueke style, while the rest of nigerians are rocking it in kukere. No winner, everybody looses

You are a wise man... Everybody loses... but only those that can see the future loss and catastrophe would survive... The North did not see it... at all. only few educated ones are now able to see it now but it is too late

2 Likes

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by fk001(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Kazim88:

Hausa were giving hint about the incursion... they were well protected by the Army... infact Fulani herdsmen later supported the Army's offensive..

Northerner always stay together and Aba don't discriminate against Northerners... Have you ever heard of Igbos clashing with Northerners when Army massacre them in Python Dance 1 at Ngwa High School..

But It is irrelevant.. You guys have always wanted to teach the unruly Igbos a lesson...
You have your opportunity but know it comes with a consequence... it profit no one... it would end up destroying North

I have nothing against Igbo.

It will destroy the whole country at a large
Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by Lajet: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2017
Those people that attacked Hausa people what they did is very wrong because most of them believe that those soldiers maltreating them are from Hausa and Faulani.
Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by zionmde: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Kazim88:

You are a wise man... Everybody loses... but only those that can see the future loss and catastrophe would survive... The North did not see it... at all. only few educated ones are now able to see it now but it is too late

leave them
wen a madman is beating a drum and a sane man is dancing then how can u differentiate between both. I dont know if wisdom is too costly for some people to use it

1 Like

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by naijaboy756: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Sarki kenan
Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by IgboSubmarine: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

Why did Buhari attack IPOB first.?

Where has he taken Kanu to.?

Let me tell you the truth, your Buhari has sown the seed of war that won't end well for you guys

Osibanjo wisely addressed Kanu's issue

1 Like

Re: I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. by naijaboy756: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Sarki, this pix will further escalate the situation. What is your aim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: IPOB Unkown Gunmen Raid Anambra Community, Rape Women Kidnap Others. / Ishi-Ozalla Communal Crisis: Ugwuanyi Calls For Justice / A Proof That Igbos Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.