Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (67529 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting by IMASTEX: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Narldon:

HELL hath no fury like a Woman starved of sex! shocked

Neither Have I seen anyone as Humble and Polite like a Man that comes to Borrow Money..

HE will even greet your DOG "Oga GuuMorn Saa"

grin

Lol. . .this woman, you get mouth
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
wolextayo:
May God bless thou.
AMEN OH, AMEN. shey who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting by NaeChris: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
agbonkamen:
The woman Bleep up she for cut am comot grin
I really don't blame you.
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting by NaeChris: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
agbonkamen:
The woman Bleep up she for cut am comot grin
Have you ever got your tits squeezed before? Or your n!pples bitten? Or get your pvssy kicked? Perhaps no. You need to experience am..
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting by agbonkamen(f): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
NaeChris:
Have you ever got your tits squeezed before? Or your nipples bitten? Or get your womanliness kicked? Perhaps no. You need to experience am..
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting by ShilohEagle(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Narldon:

HELL hath no fury like a Woman starved of sex! shocked

Neither Have I seen anyone as Humble and Polite like a Man that comes to Borrow Money..

HE will even greet your DOG "Oga GuuMorn Saa"

grin

U so on point
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting by vRendoh(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
thorpido:
Na wa. shocked
When you decide to fast,you carry your partner along and not just reject her.The bible says your body belongs to your partner in marriage.

.hmmm
So if she no wack the stick for just the few days of the fasting person don die be that? Ok o
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Zimbabwe again.. First one balls explode this one Na hand them want take remove am.. Ogbenin may God no let me find myself for that kind an of country with obsession for pole destruction
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Penalty82:
1 Corinthians 7:4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband:and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own but the wife.

5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

During fasting, sex for husband and wife is not allowed.

Men of God even advise you to please your wives during fast ooo. Or your fast is in vain. She is not happy. If she is down with it. But if she is not. Abegy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.