Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

SECOND CHANCE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SECOND CHANCE (1895 Views)

Who Among These Wives Deserve A Second Chance? / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SECOND CHANCE by area74: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
LIVE PEACEFULLY WHEREVER YOU FIND YOURSELF.

3 Likes

Re: SECOND CHANCE by area74: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am real and my identity will be revealed to a genuine interest.
Re: SECOND CHANCE by baby124: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
You are all these and more yet can't walk up to a mature woman around you. It's on the internet you want to find them undecided. Are you shy?

6 Likes

Re: SECOND CHANCE by Ameeria: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
OK, I just marked your script and you scored 3/10. Ball point! What can I say? May you find what you're looking for.
Re: SECOND CHANCE by cyborg123(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ameeria:
OK, I just marked your script and you scored 3/10. Ball point! What can I say? May you find what you're looking for.
Where's your marking scheme? cheesy
Re: SECOND CHANCE by Ameeria: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
cyborg123:

Where's your marking scheme? cheesy

LOL! Howdy?
Re: SECOND CHANCE by Dyt(f): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
How rich are you?

Wait o
Sisisioge don dey plan her wedding?

1 Like

Re: SECOND CHANCE by cyborg123(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ameeria:

LOL! Howdy?
I'm fine. You?
Why did you give the OP F9 na? grin
Re: SECOND CHANCE by Ameeria: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
cyborg123:
I'm fine. You?
Why did you give the OP F9 na? grin

I was actually very kind. For a guy in his early "thirty", he hasn't learnt to refer to himself with an uppercase " I" grin, even with all the sentence structural endurance there tongue. Like that is not enough, he confessed to being presently married but want women in a perceived "easy" category to come be his target. You see now? In fact, I minus one from his score
tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SECOND CHANCE by sisisioge: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dyt:
How rich are you?

Wait o
Sisisioge don dey plan her wedding?

grin grin grin grin

I will have to quickly get preggers, have a child and close in on forty to quality...until then, I no want grin
Re: SECOND CHANCE by cyborg123(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ameeria:

I was actually very kind. For a guy in his early "thirty", he hasn't learnt to refer to himself with an uppercase " I" grin, even with all the sentence structural endurance there tongue. Like that is not enough, he confessed to being presently married but want women in a perceived "easy" category to come be his target. You see now? In fact, I minus one from his score
tongue
Lol
Re: SECOND CHANCE by mrwonlasewonie: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Do you have taty billion for akant? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECOND CHANCE by Dyt(f): 5:51am On Sep 16, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

I will have to quickly get preggers, have a child and close in on forty to quality...until then, I no want grin

You don't have to be any
All he wants is just some maturity
Re: SECOND CHANCE by area74: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Honestly, I am not hear to make anyone feels so bad and paint myself to be the perfect one. One thing that I have learnt through experience and that destroys relationship/marriage so fast is when a woman nags; who always believe that she can stand up to her man on every issues.

Our cultures and religions teach women to be respectful to their husbands, unfortunately, our women have gone the western way and it is obviously not yielding desired results. No wonder we are now experiencing high divorce rate.

And now back to my earlier post, I simply realised that no matter how much we want to grandstand, a man still needs a woman who can support his ambition and always makes him feel like a winner in a troubled situation. You will realise that a man achieves faster when he has the full support and loyalty of his woman. No wonder the popular slogan, 'behind a successful man, there is a woman'. You can imagine my wife telling me that I may regret changing a job that owes salary of 3 months just because she wanted to stay closer to her family. I am not ready to pour out everything I went though in the marriage here.

The important thing for me is to get a matured woman that we can both understand what we want. If anyone experiences a troubled marriage, once you hear the word, you run.

3 Likes

Re: SECOND CHANCE by cyborg123(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Sir, have you tried all within your power to save your current or is it previous marriage? I'm saying this because I know there's no perfect person out there.
What if you get a new wife and she doesn't meet your expectations in other areas, what will you do?
Re: SECOND CHANCE by area74: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
cyborg123:
Sir, have you tried all within your power to save your current or is it previous marriage? I'm saying this because I know there's no perfect person out there.
What if you get a new wife and she doesn't meet your expectations in other areas, what will you do?

Honestly, I am not in a rush to go into a new marriage. That's why I want it to start from being a mutual friend. Then, we will see what happens from there.

I can now understand why some single men don't consider marriage as the most important thing in their lives. Sometimes, you run up and down, making sacrifices here and there just to fend for the family and in the end, to the woman, you have still not done anything.

My advice to young or single men; if you ever notice your woman to be an ungrateful person who never look down to appreciate how God has elevated her from others but always looking and comparing your efforts to people above her and to crown it all, she nags, my brother, run for your life. If you go into that marriage in the name of emotion called LOVE, i pray that happiness does not evade you.

7 Likes

Re: SECOND CHANCE by Ameeria: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Awwww.

Sorry OP for being hard on you earlier. You will be fine. God will bless you with a good woman, your friend.

1 Like

Re: SECOND CHANCE by enoqueen: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Must the person be a widow or Divorcee

There are nice and mature women that av never been married.
Re: SECOND CHANCE by Humanistme: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
area74:
I am real and my identity will be revealed to a genuine interest.

you didn't indicate your age
Re: SECOND CHANCE by area74: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ameeria:
Awwww.

Sorry OP for being hard on you earlier. You will be fine. God will bless you with a good woman, your friend.

Smiles. He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
Re: SECOND CHANCE by Eyimofe2017: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Every one deserves a second chance at happiness... may you find what you're looking for

(1) (Reply)

Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. / See How I Started My New Year. Wow / Citizens Arrested Pastor And Wife For Pregnanting Daughters And Covering It Up,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.