Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia (63244 Views)

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by ahmedkoded95(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has finally reacted to the clash between the Nigerian Army and members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in Abia State.

Atiku, who enjoys the Turakin Adamawa title, said dialogue remained the best option for the looming war in eastern part of the country.

Report had it last night that a combined team of the Nigerian Army, the Police and the DSS had invaded the home of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), abducting his parents and siblings.

Reacting to the clash, Atiku called on governors from the south and the north to reach a truce on the nagging crisis.

He said, “I join my party, the APC to call for restraint from all sides in the aggression happening in Abia State.

“We hear each other better if we speak peacefully. Everyone, please stop escalating the situation. Let us dialogue and listen to each other.

“I appreciate our governors both North and South, for their efforts to maintain calm. Meeting with stakeholders is important and should continue.”

Meanwhile, the Biafra National Guard (BNG) has lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari for sending Nigerian Army troops to south-east.

The group said the military occupation was to carry out massacre and urged Igbos by all means necessary defend themselves against soldiers deployed to the region.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/15/biafra-atiku-finally-speaks-ipob-army-clash-abia/

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by fergie001: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
These are political times.
So Atiku is trying to be telepathic on both sides,well-understood.

The healing process will be tough,
Lives have been lost,
The issues are now showing more bile than before the break dance.
The issues have now become an emotional warfare,one that has further stretched wide the political divide with one another.
I am hopeful that there will be an emotional healing process,that will make one look back,and perhaps say those that died didn't in vain.
The Igbos thank all who have stretched forth the "sincere" hand of solidarity at this auspicious time.
Emotions are running riot,but we should be calm.
It hurts to see your brothers slaughtered,but
"To love means loving the unlovable.To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable.Faith means believing the unbelieveable.Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless."(G.C)

God Bless the S/E
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless You All

My condolences to those that lost their loved ones.

Thank You,Atiku and other democracy - loving Nigerians.

On a mournful day as this,I dedicate my FTC to all citizens of Abia

226 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by rottennaija(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Trying to be politically careful and correct

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by IkpuMmiri(f): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
IPOB Presidential Candidate Has Spoken! Waiting For The Independent Pigs Of Biafra To come and masturbate here grin grin grin grin

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by mazimee(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
All of them from the north are the same.

But this one in particular is actually saying what will gain him votes.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari is the worst northerner alive second to abacha

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by ojun50(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok he don talk
Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by edoboy33(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
lalasticlala and mynd44 president atiku have spoken

atiku for 2019
PDP FOR 2019
TURAKI NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by samyyoung1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
A Ti Ku......we don die

Yoruba translation

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by roundman: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmm...Atiku make sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by kingxsamz(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
hnm
Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by simultaneousboi(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
One intelligent Hausa man spotted.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by lordkush: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
buhari nor get sense shaa

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by TINALETC3(f): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin after water don pass garri finish, everybody is now "spoking". governors ar meeting too grin, some say Kanu is a small Boi I agree, bt he is really gvin dis administration serious assignment

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by cr7rooney10(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Who is dis ipob scavenger

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by Joel3(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
lol.
Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by chibike69: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by Nemesis1: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin

Atiku is playing a long con here, I assure you,

But in the end we will see what happens since DHQ has labeled IPOB a terrorist organization

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by burkingx(f): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by tossie101(f): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
They killed innocent biafrans yesterday.
Thats the begining of end of nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by OmoManU: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yes Athifku tell them o, civilization is the other of 21st century

Tell Nmamdi to stop threatening others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by Gangster1ms: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Na wa o.. Shey this Python stuff serious ni? I remember yesterday night for restaurant wey i go chop here in Lagos one man chop finish begin shout and threatened to scatter the restaurant cos he supports IPOB

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by davidodiba(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Atiku... Respect sir
Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by IMASTEX: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Politically expected of him to say. Meanwhile, there is no option to peace.
Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by bentlywills(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
True
Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
wetin funny me pass na when IPOB members go dey report on UN and donald trumps pages. i laugh lol. OYO in the zoo

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by IMASTEX: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Okay. . .
Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by Iceman2017(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
One thing is certain, intimidation cannot stop an ideology.
After 50 years, the wounds of Biafra war is still there and you think killing them again can stop the agitation. Hmm... Not at all.
Their children will keep agitating and creating disunity in this country.
To those celebrating the invasion... One way or the other, it affect you and your children in the nearest future. Just like Palestine is a threat to Isreal, so shall the seed of Biafra be a problem to Nigeria.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by hilroy: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
But python must still dance sha grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia by brightalo17: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Danielmoore:
Buhari is the worst northerner alive second to abacha
So?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobosky: Wike Pays N30M Bounty / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.