Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? (840 Views)

Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? / Should The Baby Resulting From A Rape Be Aborted? / Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by email1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2010
http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/abortionimages/babymalachi.htm

i'll understand if some ladies dont contribute.
Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by 212blaze(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2010
now thats really gory,
Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by Tudor6(f): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
This is called special pleading. . . That thing isn't even human.

You are not a human being until you're born!
Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by Nimshi: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2010
What about those children that are spontaneously aborted?

That's what happens to about 40% of all pregnancies: aborted without any human intervention.

Who takes responsibility for that?

Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by Madukaele(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
Nimshi:

What about those children that are spontaneously aborted?

That's what happens to about 40% of all pregnancies: aborted without any human intervention.

Who takes responsibility for that?

nature gives nature takes, dont abort cos if u dont want a child why get pregnant orless for a special reason like abnormality, sickle cell or any other related cases. abortion is part of the 11th commandment i wrote, u can read it. thanks
Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by Nimshi: 1:27am On Mar 01, 2010
Madukaele:

nature gives nature takes, dont abort cos if u dont want a child why get pregnant orless for a special reason like abnormality, sickle cell or any other related cases. abortion is part of the 11th commandment i wrote, u can read it. thanks

You meant to write "unless", right?

So, you would support abortion based on the specifics of the case, eh?

What're you other 'related cases'?
Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by disturbia: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2010
Tudór:

This is called special pleading. . . That thing isn't even human.

You are not a human being until you're born!

How can you say a thing like that. Right from when you a child is conceive, he/she is human. I only support abortion when a child is deformed and can't live up to 3yrs.

Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by email1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
Interesting. Hmm, you are among the millions that have the blood of kids on your hands. "You are not human until you are born" MURDERER! Is that baby looking like a tissue or like you?
Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by cold(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
I am pro-choice.I am of the opinion that it is every woman's right to decide whether or not to keep a pregnancy.And It is not for me or any other person for that matter to dictate otherwise.
Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by email1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
^ Are you an American or a Nigerian? How i wish your mother should have DILATATE and CURETTAGE you like those babies, sure you won't be here talking about pro-choice cos that's insane!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by bawomolo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
Madukaele:

i thought it was God that giveth and taketh? don't confuse me o
Re: Pictures Of Aborted Children: Why Are They So Wicked? by Kay17: 4:51am On Mar 03, 2010
nature is wasteful, why don't you get concerned about menstration and the flushed out eggs.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Conclusion On Fake Miracle Workers / Alh.musa Yar'adua Is Dead,pls Pay Tribute Here. / The Beast Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.