Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

State Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation (283 Views)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Nation by kingmexy1997(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Well before I start, I want to clearly state am an Igbo man, not Hausa or Yoruba and I don't like this sectionalism and wars brewing in the southeast, let's tell ourselves the truth I want Biafra even now, but the truth is that Nnamdi KANU is not doing things the right way, and I want to state some mistakes he made

1. The first mistake is creating BSS, you can't create an army in a sovereign state it has not been done in any part of the world.

2. Seeking for Biafra in buharis tenure, because he is a northerner and will never see reasons, with Biafra's struggles

Attacks on Hausa's are only paving way for the gruesome massacre of Igbo's in the north, if you don't believe that there is already a clash In minna and Igbo's are still binding in the army barracks as at now , Only God can save us from this situations.

#COPIED

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Scheme / Where Really Is Underground In Nigeria?..people Get Missing Daily / Hand Over The Federal Roads To Us - Governors Of 36 States Ask FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.