Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation (4644 Views)

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / Biafra: Nigeria Will Defeat Separatist Agitations, Says US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by blackfase(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is the problem with these set of people whose reasoning i continue to find a bit odd. Their hate of NK blinds them so much to the real issues of becoming a free born, getting so emotional and less rational by embracing the message and ignoring the messenger, at least for now. Too many people just see the cuffs of enslavement by the hegemonists as bracelets.

Pity indeed!

patval:

you should rather ask your pitiable self whether what Nnamdi KANU said about these people are false.Even if they are not as exactly truthful as you would want it, isn't that enough reason to allow him go with his people?
shifting goal post has been the trademark of the Islamic population in skullandia

captleonerd:
I guess the omoale claiming to be Yoruba was in coma when kanu insulted awolowo, tinubu, Adeboye, obasanjo, kunmuyi and other notable Yoruba personalities....
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by captleonerd(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
blackfase:
This is the problem with these set of people whose reasoning i continue to find a bit odd. Their hate of NK blinds them so much to the real issues of becoming a free born, getting so emotional and less rational by embracing the message and ignoring the messenger, at least for now. Too many people just see the cuffs of enslavement by the hegemonists as bracelets.

Pity indeed!

1 Like

Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by captleonerd(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
blackfase:

Pity indeed!

ignorant fellow.

who are the real slave masters? the Hausa Fulani with high illiteracy rate, child marriage, religious indoctrination and diseases? do you think the north is making progress at the expense of the rest of Nigeria? you don't know what progress is!!!

part of what ipob complained about is how no ibo man has been president, no ibo man is heading a security agency under Buhari and other crappy talks about appointment.
Obasanjo is an egba man like me. I'm from Gbagura while he's from neighboring owu. what impact did his presidency have on me personally? none
what impact has the political appointments from each government really had on the common man with no political connection? none!!!
Jonathan was president for 5yrs and 10months in total. the east west road remains unfixed, the second Niger bridge was not constructed, his otueke still doesn't have light and portable drinking water, he couldn't clean up ogoni land. what impact did his presidency have on the south south? none!!!

both the ibos, yorubas, Hausas, fulanis and the minority tribes are all victims of a group of people who don't care about tribe and religion; the elites.

that's why fayose will throw insults at the north and still defend a certain dasuki. that's why ffk will say the Hausa Fulani are the problems of Nigeria and still defend a certain sule lamido who is being tried for corruption. it's the same reason ffk insulted Jonathan for years and became his campaign manager in less than 2months of decamping to the PDP.

when it is time fr the elites and the politicians to oppress us they will forget religion and ethnicity and come together to share our money.
we are all victims of their evil machinations. we neednto overhaul the system and restructure it such a way that each state or region in charge of it's resources. that way we can hold our governors responsible when roads are not fixed instead of blaming the yoruba man or the Hausa man.

why do you think your senators/ reps/ governors, etc are not buying the Biafra dream? that's simply because they are enjoying the status quo.

the elites are our problem. the Hausa Fulani are not the slave masters, they are also victims just like you and I!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by SmartThief(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
konoplyanka:

That he-diot is not a lady

I thought so...profile so disgusting.
Re: See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation by SmartThief(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
patval:
kiss the truth, deep minded skullandia

okay ma... clap for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu:i Am Not On The Run(video) / Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde Still Uses His Personal Car / Jaruma Finish Nwoko: "If Really Kayanmata Is Not Working On U, How Can A Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.