Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (724284 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Res
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Alikote:
it seem accomdation suituation is terrible

Not generally. Just more challenging in Dublin especially for students. However, if you can afford it, it's not stressful.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Studying within Dublin City this April or in September?

Secure your short stay once you've received your visa @ April intakes or apply for Griffith college accommodation by 1st of April,2018.

Accommodation spaces are fully allocated within 48 hours.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Heimdall: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Orofun1:
All my transcripts.. Bsc and MSC , international passport, waec result, CV, list of publications in journals (I work as a lecturer in a polytechnic, so publications are part of our lifestyle)

Please did they state in your offer letter how much you are to pay? I know the fee for MSc GIS is 12,500 euros, I'm trying to find out if they allow part payment or you are required to pay in full.

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Heimdall:

Please did they state in your offer letter how much you are to pay? I know the fee for MSc GIS is 12,500 euros, I'm trying to find out if they allow part payment or you are required to pay in full.

Thanks

All these questions ... Jeez;

Oga, minimum payment for any Irish school is 6,000 euros before visa application.

Making full payment especially for DIT gives you 90% assurance of your visa being approved.

I thought you were going to Griffith o; I don't just get you guys....or maybe am just HIGH this morning.

Just read about someone asking which documents did he submit, coming from someone who has also gotten an offer letter....

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Minimum deposit is €6000 ... The offer letter says €12500 but on the payment page you are allowed to pay the minimum of 6k
Heimdall:

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2018
For those going to Dublin, accommodation is expensive in the city so your best bet is to stay in Carlow and commute daily. But if you can afford the expensive accommodation in Dublin then, why not. Just a word of advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Heimdall: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
ICaSNg:

All these questions ... Jeez;

Oga, minimum payment for any Irish school is 6,000 euros before visa application.

Making full payment especially for DIT gives you 90% assurance of your visa being approved.

I thought you were going to Griffith o; I don't just get you guys
....or maybe am just HIGH this morning.

Just read about someone asking which documents did he submit, coming from someone who has also gotten an offer letter....

I'm glad this misunderstanding has been resolved. grin

It's all love from this end. wink

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Orofun1:
For those going to Dublin, accommodation is expensive in the city so your best bet is to stay in Carlow and commute daily. But if you can afford the expensive accommodation in Dublin then, why not. Just a word of advice
Like how much is the accommodation in Carlow per month?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Depends on your choice of accommodation but u may likely get €200 per month for 1 bedroom
Blessedolamide:
Like how much is the accommodation in Carlow per month?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nairacountry(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Orofun1:
Depends on your choice of accommodation but u may likely get €200 per month for 1 bedroom

In Dublin? What I'm seen on student's accommodation is €245pw. Least was 180pw
Pristine, Onyeji20 and others should please confirm.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Orofun1:
Are you sure it's per month or per week please be precise cos I only saw 600 euro per month in Carlow
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nairacountry(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
lekibraky:

Are you sure it's per month or per week please be precise cos I only saw 600 euro per month in Carlow

grin I thought my computer isnt seen very well tongue
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
You can get €200 per month in Carlow but with more people trooping to Carlow now prices are going up,
my cuz was paying €600 per month for a 3 bed before but it has gone up to €750 now
lekibraky:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nairacountry(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Let people on ground confirm this nah
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by biodunolayinka: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello house, I got an offer from Dublin Institute of Technology to study MSc in Culinary Innovation and Food Product Dev.
What am I supposed to do next or will I just have to proceed to make payment first and #12,500 no be small money ooo.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
You can pay a minimum of €6000 ....that's the next step
biodunolayinka:
Hello house, I got an offer from Dublin Institute of Technology to study MSc in Culinary Innovation and Food Product Dev.
What am I supposed to do next or will I just have to proceed to make payment first and #12,500 no be small money ooo.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Going to DIT too
joshosas:

oh thats cool how far have u gone with your application and wat course are you looking at?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Saw online that you can actually apply for a bond, pay in your €7000 living expenses and have the money transferred into your bank account when you arrive in Ireland, I guess this is a good one since you won't be burdened with the task of explaining how you got the money in your account. So you only submit the receipt of the bond as prove of living expenses with your visa application. Just thought I should inform the would be Ireland visa applicants.....

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Interested in the bsc nursing top pls,
ICaSNg:
Hello,

Interested in BSc programs for september or MSc Nursing or Top up BSc Nursing degree for 1 year?

Tuition fee at EUR9,000 - EUR 9,450 per year + free accommodation .

Courses include : Business, Agric, Civil Engineering, Culinary, Computer science, Pharmacy, Accounting, Nursing , Event Management etc.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Orofun1:
Saw online that you can actually apply for a bond, pay in your €7000 living expenses and have the money transferred into your bank account when you arrive in Ireland, I guess this is a good one since you won't be burdened with the task of explaining how you got the money in your account. So you only submit the receipt of the bond as prove of living expenses with your visa application. Just thought I should inform the would be Ireland visa applicants.....
good way to go. But I'm sure it will be charged and also how about if you are refused visa... Not you in particular oo�
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Orofun1:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
I understand but then there are no charges but I will confirm that after making my payment. If visa is refused, the money will be transfered back to the originating account in Nigeria
Chinlov:
good way to go. But I'm sure it will be charged and also how about if you are refused visa... Not you in particular oo�
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
You are right it is called education bond Ireland https://educationbondireland.com if you pay you don't need to proof any financial means again provided you pay your full tuition and if you are denied visa they will return the money to your account from where you sent it
Orofun1:

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sapph: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Heimdall:

For admission, your chances are somewhat high. As for the scholarship, it's hard to say; it depends on how good your cgpa is, compared to other people applying along with you.

If yours in among the highest when compared to other people applying then you stand a good chance, otherwise, your chances are pretty slim.

Contrary opinions anyone??

All the best!

I got an offer yesterday for MA International Development in UCD. Submitted on Friday and got an offer on Thursday!

I am keenly looking for a scholarship o. Anyone with scholarship links or information should kindly share with me. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wazilo: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2018
ICaSNg:
Currently have a 3rd class degree ?

Applications currently on for Top-up course in Business, Psychology,Data Analytics, Web Tech, Computing,Networking, Law, PR , International Business, Finance, Tech etc.

Tuition fee ranges between EUR 10,000 - EUR12,000 for 1 year and then 12 months post-study work permit.

kindly please send me details

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lionshare: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
wazilo:
kindly please send me details
Send me your contact///email!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.