Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720040 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
foreverkind1:

I think its very hot bro, do make your research too
IT, finance ,engineering ,business and health courses are very hot .
Thanks bro. God bless.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
nairacountry:

You do not have to be rude bro. Confirmation is different from the "likely" kinda messages about the subject matter (cost of rent).

If I mentioned your name, it's bcoz I believe in your statement above the 3rd persons info.

Funny enough, you could have granted the request with same time taken to dish me.

All the best

You want us to confirm prices of houses that can be viewed online

okay, send Transport fare so i can go to carlow and do "on ground" confirmation for your majesty?

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
pristine88:

okay, send Transport fare so i can go to carlow and do "on ground" confirmation for your majesty?
how far the job situation for non eu citizens..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Holabisi: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
hello all,

I'm new on this thread..please for statement of account my sponsor has his major bulk in treasury bill..is that acceptable for visa processing

Also do I need to pay tution fee to school before applying for visa.

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
pristine88:

lol....You're hilarious ...Abeg no vex please
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Holabisi:
hello all,

I'm new on this thread..please for statement of account my sponsor has his major bulk in treasury bill..is that acceptable for visa processing

Also do I need to pay tution fee to school before applying for visa.

Thanks

Kindly take your time to read through previous pages.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Holabisi: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2018
ICaSNg:

Kindly take your time to read through previous pages.

Thanks, I have read through but didn't see anything like treasury bill as proof of funds.

Anybody that has used such and was accepted should please let me know.

Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2018
Holabisi:

Thanks, I have read through but didn't see anything like treasury bill as proof of funds.

Anybody that has used such and was accepted should please let me know.

Thank you

Maye thats because its not accepted. and you definitely have to pay Tuition deposit before applying for visa.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Alikote:
how far the job situation for non eu citizens..

There are jobs for everybody if you fit the criteria/have a work permit, also depending on the sector....
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2018
pristine88:

There are jobs for everybody if you fit the criteria/have a work permit, also depending on the sector....
the criteria will be msc international biz and two year postgraduate work permit...that the only bullet for now
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pls do we have any PhD applicants on this thread? It would be nice to rub minds and share tips!

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Alikote:
the criteria will be msc international biz and two year postgraduate work permit...that the only bullet for now

if you meet the criteria of the company...Jobs in that sector abound
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please what is the cheapest accommodation one can get in Dublin monthly and suburbs too per month? A timely response will be very much appreciated. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
onyeji20:
Thank God my visa came in 2day it took exactly 4weeks and 5days,I was denied Canada study visa b4,going to dublin business school(Msc) pls I will appreciate help from any one cus i’m Preparing to travel but I don’t know any one in Dublin.Tanx
Please what's the least cost of accommodation in Dublin?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
pristine88:

if you meet the criteria of the company...Jobs in that sector abound
ok man keep rep us wish good luck
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2018
ICaSNg:

Check out homestay.com

Cheers
Please the prices on this website you mentioned above, is it for daily charges or it covers the duration of days one wants to stay. Please explain more. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rudian1: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chinlov:
Pls do we have any PhD applicants on this thread? It would be nice to rub minds and share tips!
good question chinlov, I'm new to this thread and thanking God I found it. Pls is there any PhD applicant here, I'm hoping to apply for a PhD in education or psychology in Ireland and it would welcome any useful info. Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
I am àn MSC as well as a PhD applicant
Rudian1:
good question chinlov, I'm new to this thread and thanking God I found it. Pls is there any PhD applicant here, I'm hoping to apply for a PhD in education or psychology in Ireland and it would welcome any useful info. Thank you

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Darhtwinzz: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hi house!! I want to pay my school fees for griffith and my sponsor wants to know how it was paid in naira..can he use an ordinary debit card? If yes which rate was used by anyone who paid recently? Also does he have to pay in full now? Or can pay half and other half after visa? Swift response will be appreciated please smiley
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Darhtwinzz:
Hi house!! I want to pay my school fees for griffith and my sponsor wants to know how it was paid in naira..can he use an ordinary debit card? If yes which rate was used by anyone who paid recently? Also does he have to pay in full now? Or can pay half and other half after visa? Swift response will be appreciated please smiley

You can generate the fee via paytostudy.com, visit your bank with the generated slip and use form A to do the payment.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Darhtwinzz:
it seem they demand full before they send u a letter used to apply for visa ....read the letter well
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Rudian1:

Hi I'm a PhD applicant. We can collaborate. I will send you an email

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rudian1: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chinlov:

Hi I'm a PhD applicant. We can collaborate. I will send you an email
thanks Chinlov, totally appreciate
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rudian1: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Orofun1:
I am àn MSC as well as a PhD applicant
hi,pls tell me what steps you are taking to secure admission, I'm very new to this wholestuff
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Get a good proposal first and the problem is half solved....I have submitted an application to DIT, I got a mail from the school last week asking me about funding which I told them is not a problem ....
Rudian1:
hi,pls tell me what steps you are taking to secure admission, I'm very new to this wholestuff
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Orofun1:
Get a good proposal first and the problem is half solved....I have submitted an application to DIT, I got a mail from the school last week asking me about funding which I told them is not a problem ....

It is worthwhile to emphasise that DIT accepts 11,000 euro as proof of funds excluding your overall tuition.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by girlsupersonic(f): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Hi, congrats I sent you a request. Can we talk? If you don't mind. Thank you!

Sapph:

I got an offer yesterday for MA International Development in UCD. Submitted on Friday and got an offer on Thursday!

I am keenly looking for a scholarship o. Anyone with scholarship links or information should kindly share with me. Thanks

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mauntee: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2018
Blessedolamide:

Yeah, even if the school waives it for you, IELTS/PTE is madatory for the visa processing.

Alright thanks a lot. I appreciate.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mauntee: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Hello, everyone. I learned that regardless of the fact that I'm going to be sponsored by a relative for my program, that I'd still have to present my own bank statement. Please does anyone know how much I should have in it?
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sapph: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2018
girlsupersonic:
Hi, congrats I sent you a request. Can we talk? If you don't mind. Thank you!

Hi...Thanks

Sure, yes we can.

The request did not drop in mail. Sent you a request.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mauntee: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2018
Blessedolamide:

Yeah, even if the school waives it for you, IELTS/PTE is madatory for the visa processing.

Hello. I'm about to apply to WIT through PAC and I'm required to enter my IETLS score to proceed.
But I learned I can get a conditional offer pending the arrival of my test scores.
I'm scheduled to write it next month.
Any advice?
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mauntee:

Hello. I'm about to apply to WIT through PAC and I'm required to enter my IETLS score to proceed.
But I learned I can get a conditional offer pending the arrival of my test scores.
I'm scheduled to write it next month.
Any advice?
Thanks

hello Mauntee, I don't know anything about WIT. Maybe you should contact your sch/dept rep/adviser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.