Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (722044 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2018
myownvibe03:
I fully understand your worries. Most of us Irish applicants have been denied either by Canada or USA or even the UK that’s why she stated above that Ireland could be a stepping stone towards going to these countries. It’s not still easy to secure a good Job and PR in those countries. Everything requires hard work, smartness (baba e no easy anywhere), and God’s grace. Nobody would want to invest 8m wrongly especially in times like this but I believe by now, we should know what we want. Now, The Ireland is a recent trend and the closest to these countries (Canada, USA, Australia) in terms of academic and immigration rules. I advise you look up your options carefully and make a worthy investment for your kid bro. All the best..

PS: I believe if you’re looking at Ireland, now’s the time. Later might be too ........
thank you very much and the consultant that open the thread don't get offended by write up just trying to spur up conversation to help more people understand critically both oppurnity and risk but life is all about taking risk but a calculated one like Canada or Australia

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by OPRI(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmm...This has been insightful.Please can anyone already running the MSc. Data Analytics @ DBS shed more light on the course, it's requirements and flexibility.
I actually observed the thread and discovered ceceilia 34 is already running the program. Kindly assist.I have sent an email request to ceceilia34.Hope she responds.I am about to make a major decision in my life and need some guidance.@Pristine please help get in touch with cecillia34.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
you guys here want us to convince you that ireland is a good choice like say na we be irish government,if you cant make your personal research then dont stress yourself...nobody here has time to spoon feed anyone, its a young thread and most people do not want to give info they are not sure of, but i dont know how much you expect to earn on an entry level basis with no foreign Experience..Even people with Nigerian Phd go to Canada and begin with entry level vacancies. There is nothing like a calculated risk when travelling abroad, i lived in Australia and though it was faster and bigger, it is no Utopia

Your educational pedigree only gives you a foot in the door, the rest is your ability to market yourself and experience. You put up figures under the assumption that you will earn the same figures for 3years in a row...the country only offers a platform the rest is up too individual planning and "sharpness"

And as for a stepping stone...you will be surprised how easy obtaining a visa of any category is to secure once you are outside Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
OPRI:
Hmm...This has been insightful.Please can anyone already running the MSc. Data Analytics @ DBS shed more light on the course, it's requirements and flexibility.
I actually observed the thread and discovered ceceilia 34 is already running the program. Kindly assist.I have sent an email request to ceceilia34.Hope she responds.I am about to make a major decision in my life and need some guidance.@Pristine please help get in touch with cecillia34.

How am i supposed to get in touch with her??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
pristine88:
you guys here want us to convince you that ireland is a good choice like say na we be irish government,if you cant make your personal research then dont stress yourself

Accolades!!!!!!!!!!!

Gracias.

To buttress your point, few months ago I hosted Michael Galvin of NCI in my office and brought up the job prospects thingy.

His answer was no one gets anything on a platter and gave an example of a female Nigeria student they had last year. She graduated with a Distinction in Data Analytics and she landed a 70k euro per year job role, however there were other European graduates still struggling to land a decent relevant job.

I can't emphasise enough that you need to pick up relevant work experience and skills set to succeed in a foreign land.

These people are actually more advanced e.g no age requirements like we see in Nigeria when applying; definitely they most likely will consider an EU citizen before a Non EEA but what I can tell people here is you have a fairer platform to contest in developed countries than in Nigeria.

We need to realise that if things were perfect in Nigeria, no one will be looking for greener pastures elsewhere.

Nice night.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jonghyunwife: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Finally Visa approved after 8weeks. I had to send in extra documentation last week, but it came this morning.
I can relax now.

9 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by myownvibe03(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Jonghyunwife:
Finally Visa approved after 8weeks. I had to send in extra documentation last week, but it came this morning.
I can relax now.
Oh wow. Congratulations !

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jenniliousatoe: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Good day everyone. I submitted my application on tuesday last week..I noticed that I did not get any message from vfs stating that my application has been forwarded to ireland embassy. Unlike Canada vfs they send a message.please those who have submitted did you get any message from vfs? Or you do not hear from them till a call is put through by the ups man after processing..

Clearification please.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Twetwi: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Jenniliousatoe:
Good day everyone. I submitted my application on tuesday last week..I noticed that I did not get any message from vfs stating that my application has been forwarded to ireland embassy. Unlike Canada vfs they send a message.please those who have submitted did you get any message from vfs? Or you do not hear from them till a call is put through by the ups man after processing..

Clearification please.

Hi, I didnt get any message from VFS too, but if you try to track on VFS website, it will give you the status.
Link below:
https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Global-Passporttracking/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/GVIPLM3y3Herq6pjvO8QEp00mPFhu2H2DxNW+3bQxRp21Av/IlEeRJNCadcRm6MAQ==

Regards
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jenniliousatoe: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2018
Thanks..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Twetwi: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2018
Jonghyunwife:
I can relax now.

congratulations...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by rocklodge(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jonghyunwife:
I can relax now.

Hi dear,
Plz which extra documents did u send to them.
Congrats too. I tap into Ur blessing
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by greenlegs(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hello, please anybody going to NUIG, howfar accommodation?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ohakskid: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
House I greet, can anyone give me site to find house for rent
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by shevydinho(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Got my visa this morning after constant fasting from the 3rd week I submitted, a total duration of 5weeks.
Arigato(thank you) ICAS and everyone who contributed.

5 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jonghyunwife: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
rocklodge:

Hi dear,
Plz which extra documents did u send to them.
Congrats too. I tap into Ur blessing

I had to explain some financial issues from my sponsor. Money lodged etc and my own bank statement. My agent said i didn't need it initially but I found it she was quite clueless about a lot of things.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
shevydinho:
Got my visa this morning after constant fasting from the 3rd week I submitted, a total duration of 5weeks.

Congratulations!!!

Let the main work /prep begin.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Twetwi: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
shevydinho:

congrats
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by davalababa(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
shevydinho:

Congrats �
U submitted in Lagos right?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by shevydinho(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
davalababa:

Congrats � U submitted in Lagos right?
yes
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by shevydinho(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Twetwi:

congrats
thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lanrayx: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
shevydinho:
thank you
congrats

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by JUANITAs30: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Congratulations to you. Please when exactly did you apply, because I applied on the 2nd of July and I'm yet to hear from the embassy, I applied in Abuja.
shevydinho:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Almost one year that ICASng opened this eye opening thread a lot of people have benefitted. God bless this woman and reward your kindness with kindness

5 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by rocklodge(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
JUANITAs30:
Congratulations to you. Please when exactly did you apply, because I applied on the 2nd of July and I'm yet to hear from the embassy, I applied in Abuja.

Hi....
Be patient, Ur application is not even up to 4 weeks. I submitted same day with u and I submitted in Abuja too....Lol

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by JUANITAs30: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol....It's exactly 4 weeks actually, I asked because someone that submitted on the 29th of June got hers last week
rocklodge:

Hi....
Be patient, Ur application is not even up to 4 weeks. I submitted same day with u and I submitted in Abuja too....Lol
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
abuhusna1:
Almost one year that ICASng opened this eye opening thread a lot of people have benefitted. God bless this woman and reward your kindness with kindness

Amen ooooo.

We thank God for grace o

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Congratulations favoured members. I'm encouraged. It's rare to hear of refusal on this thread.

And thank you also to ICAS and those that spare their time to contribute.

May God bless us all

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by shevydinho(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
JUANITAs30:
20th of june

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by JUANITAs30: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jonghyunwife:
I can relax now.
Congrats. Wish you success in your sourjourn in Ireland. Amen
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jonghyunwife:
I can relax now.
Congrats. Wish you success in your sourjourn in Ireland. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.