Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (722161 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Segunagagu:

Walahi fear catch me ooooooo...hahahahaha
so many restrictions like u out on holiday to Nigeria u need to get entry permit again this very strange .....u can't come in with you family even as an Msc research student (Conji go kill married man) or fly to Nigeria then reapply to enter .....max stay 7 years on student visa ....several hinderence on non e.u....but everthing na risk she even canada

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Segunagagu:

And am looking at msc management..is it among plssss..hehehhe

I provided links, use it. It's best you see/read for yourself as it eliminates hearsay. Moreso 'Management' is broad.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 2:15am On Oct 17, 2018
mizchidi:

I'm having issues with loading images and when i try to copy and paste links i lose the page. So I'll try doing it one after the other...

This link below shows you the occupations that are high in demand and if you satisfy the conditions stipulated, you get 2 yrs and can renew for a number of years that counts to permanent residency. The good thing about this scheme is that you're entitled to bring your dependants almost immediately after you qualify.

https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Employment-Permit-Eligibility/Highly-Skilled-Eligible-Occupations-List/

Kudos Mizchidi

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Segunagagu(m): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
so many restrictions like u out on holiday to Nigeria u need to get entry permit again this very strange .....u can't come in with you family even as an Msc research student (Conji go kill married man) or fly to Nigeria then reapply to enter .....max stay 7 years on student visa ....several hinderence on non e.u....but everthing na risk she even canada
Hmmmmmmmm abi...God help us!!!!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Biakwa:

Good day Segundo,

Please what we need right now is someone on that soil to tell us what is on ground and you have been responding as if you were there.. Please do not go that route,say what you are sure of.....

Please we await cojent and verified information from our brethren in Ireland

what do you wanna know?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by thisischarles: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2018
NCI is also in Dublin too?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Is insurance necessary before submitting because am going to NCI January and can i use Nigeria insurance
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jolanrewaju: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
House, can someone who studied a science undergraduate degree but have a business related experience apply for an MBA or business related master. Hope it will not affect his visa chances?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Segunagagu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
pristine88:

what do you wanna know?
Which skool u dey for Ireland bro?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Segunagagu:

Which skool u dey for Ireland bro?

griffith
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Segunagagu(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2018
pristine88:

griffith
Ohhhh ok..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Merleeklarry(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2018
Hello house mate, am new here my question is that I got admission in Trinity college Dublin do I need to pay my school fees before applying for visa

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Segunagagu(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Merleeklarry:
Hello house mate, am new here my question is that I got admission in Trinity college Dublin do I need to pay my school fees before applying for visa
You school should State that in unconditional offer letter. Some half. Some full. Check ur offer letter
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by thisischarles: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
okay thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by veramani31: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
thisischarles:
Please why isnt this thread active like others. I have offer from both canada and ireland. It's like i will go with the canada offer from the little i have seen here.

Active as in people that have lectures should leave their class and assignments and be posting comments on a thread? If you have specific questions to ask, then ask.

The choice of country to travel to is purely yours.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
veramani31:

Active as in people that have lectures should leave their class and assignments and be posting comments on a thread? If you have specific questions to ask, then ask.

The choice of country to travel to is purely yours.

thank you for this....it's like people want us to come and beg them to come to ireland!!!

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Segunagagu(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
pristine88:

thank you for this....it's like people want us to come and beg them to come to ireland!!!
Loool...na wa ... hope u dey enjoy that side..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by thisischarles: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
r=ost=72239822]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Segunagagu:

Loool...na wa ... hope u dey enjoy that side..

yes sir....just that school work is abnormally much
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
thisischarles:
yes beg me... lol

you no reach
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Segunagagu(m): 4:49am On Oct 20, 2018
pristine88:

yes sir....just that school work is abnormally much
Eya.. sorry
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Segunagagu(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
There is no WhatsApp group...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lanrayx: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
mizchidi:

I'm having issues with loading images and when i try to copy and paste links i lose the page. So I'll try doing it one after the other...

This link below shows you the occupations that are high in demand and if you satisfy the conditions stipulated, you get 2 yrs and can renew for a number of years that counts to permanent residency. The good thing about this scheme is that you're entitled to bring your dependants almost immediately after you qualify.

https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Employment-Permit-Eligibility/Highly-Skilled-Eligible-Occupations-List/

what course are you studying
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2018
galala123:
I'm actually supposed to have entered this side. Visa acquired in this room since last month but waiting on the peeps in the other room having done medicals on request over 2 weeks ago.... then silence!

Bro Xup
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jolanrewaju: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2018
thisischarles:
Please why isnt this thread active like others. I have offer from both canada and ireland. It's like i will go with the canada offer from the little i have seen here.
I will advice you to take the two offer and accept cos canada n Australia are very strict in giving visa now..And after waiting 6 month b4 u know it a whole one year don go..but with my little experience go with Ireland u get your visa in 4 to 8 weeks compare to waiting 6 months n yet no good result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
lanrayx:

what course are you studying

Masters in Sustainable Resource Management: Policy and Practice

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
mizchidi:

Masters in Sustainable Resource Management: Policy and Practice
hp it on critical employment list
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
hp it on critical employment list

It isn't.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
mizchidi:

It isn't.
hmm ,how do u intend to recoup you investment??after graduation...is international bussiness on the list
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gent009: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys pls i need some information, after managing to secure the amount for my full tuition fee, can i easily get a job (menial or otherwise) in dublin that will cover my house rent and feedings? Those already in Dublin your answer will be highly appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.