Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion (1171 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / Nominees For Democracy Heroes Awards Confirmed As Occasion Commemorates June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by o42austino(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
As President Buhari gets ready to come to New York and also meet with President Trump, Igbos in New York are planning a Rally at the UN against the treatment of the Igbos. Get involved.
Make your voices be heard NOT just forwarding comments on the Internet.
The Planned Rally. Tuesday September 19 at the British mission and in front of the UN. Also scheduled is another possible one for Friday September 22 depending on the UN schedules and the turn out on Tuesday. We are therefore calling on all Igbos in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania to take Tuesday off and come down to tell the world our plight. It may not resolve all our problems but it can lend us a helping hand.

COPIED FROM MY IGBO BROTHERS WALL,HIS IN NEW YORK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yeye news.... Abeg .

I dey COme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by Odingo1: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
As President Buhari gets ready to come to New York and also meet with President Trump, Igbos in New York are planning a Rally at the UN against the treatment of the Igbos. Get involved.
Make your voices be heard NOT just forwarding comments on the Internet.
The Planned Rally. Tuesday September 19 at the British mission and in front of the UN. Also scheduled is another possible one for Friday September 22 depending on the UN schedules and the turn out on Tuesday. We are therefore calling on all Igbos in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania to take Tuesday off and come down to tell the world our plight. It may not resolve all our problems but it can lend us a helping hand.

COPIED FROM MY IGBO BROTHERS WALL,HIS IN NEW YORK.
That is good,in Germany here we met today to discuss both IPOB and none IPOB

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am more interested in how Trump will understand his Fulani-infested Grammar.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by o42austino(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:

That is good,in Germany here we met today to discuss both IPOB and none IPOB
that's lovely let's keep the pressure up in all Front,this genocide must stop.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by tooth4tooth: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
You guys should keep crying to people that are not ready to listen. You have been crying since 2015,two years running now, no one seem to notice you. I want to see how Trump will arrest Buhari and put him behind bars. Till then, you guys can cry me a river.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by ZorGBUooeh: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good if possible make dem stone the bloody terrorist. angry
Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by o42austino(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
You guys should keep crying to people that are not ready to listen. You have been crying since 2015,two years running now, no one seem to notice you. I want to see how Trump will arrest Buhari and put him behind bars. Till then, you guys can cry me a river.
who is talking about arresting Buhari,the movement is to raise Awareness and your talking rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by tooth4tooth: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
who is talking about arresting Buhari,the movement is to raise Awareness and your talking rubbish.
What awareness again? That Trump is not aware of the happenings in Nigeria? Did you realize that IPOD has been bombarding his twitter handle with all sort of pictures and videos? You are still there crying awareness. Continue, cry me a river once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by o42austino(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
What awareness again? That Trump is not aware of the happenings in Nigeria? Did you realize that IPOD has been bombarding his twitter handle with all sort of pictures and videos? You are still there crying awareness. Continue, cry me a river once again.

u think none of them know wait and you will hear them talking about it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by tooth4tooth: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
u think none of them know wait and you will hear them talking about it.

And who argued with you that they dont know, they know even understand the politics involved more than everyone. It will shock you you to know that the issue will not even be discussed in their meeting.

You know why? The uprising between Nigeria Govt and IPOB is a game of interest.
Re: Igbos Abroad Are Rising To The Occasion by julietm123: 12:42am On Sep 16, 2017
We don hear, Oya good night.
tooth4tooth:

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: Jonathan Govt Officials, Maina Shared Loot / Is This The Price Of Leadership In Yorubaland? / You Want To Test My Popularity, Wait Till 2019, Kogi Gov Tells Faleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.