Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders (3190 Views)

Kano: Igbo Monarch Confiscates Palliatives For Himself & Friends, Fires Gunshots / No Reason To Praise Kano CP / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by doyinbaby(f): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
In this game of Psychological Chess it seems the "illiterate almajiris" have trumped the all knowing overly brave super-educated IPOB.

I've learnt alot about politics in these past few days honestly.

Kanu checking out the python twerking in front of his "palace" like.. .. .
you got it psychological war
Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by rayopt(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Lwtmb

these biafrans must learn how to keep silent and play chess rather than talk from morn to night. . .

Oga oo. . .

*in tyrion's voice*

A wise man once said that, ' political wars does not kill the body, it kills the mind'

my igbo friends take heart! Tomorrow is another day!
Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by 989900: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2017
We're growing as a country, regardless.
Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by ayukdaboss(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
In this game of Psychological Chess it seems the "illiterate almajiris" have trumped the all knowing overly brave super-educated IPOB.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by dubemeagle(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Richdotcom:
I wonder who is sponsoring this, very new singlets and all with same wrapper..... someone is sponsoring this, these young aboki didn't buy these attire by themselves...... someone is paying them to do this, I smell foul play.
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah na Rochas dey sponsor dem�����������

Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by dubemeagle(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by Richdotcom: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
All of a sudden, just because these guys want Biafra?

Northern' are now preaching peace to an "haruna" to an infidel..... going against the Quran?

All because they said we want Biafra... it got me thinking tho!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by Richdotcom: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
ashjay001:

So, u would have preferred their sponsor/s to buy them weapons ba?!

Inspite of ur rights to agitation, it would be unacceptable, for innocent biz men n their families, to pay d ultimate price for d immaturity of a few of their tribesmen!

Anybody sponsoring this isn't doing it for free, Neither is he|she doing it with the wellbeing of the ibos at heart!!!

Over the year these Northern and the ibos, have been at loggerheads.
Just recently they were given quit notice in the northern part of the country, and all of a sudden we woke up one morning and they (about 10males and 3females) dressed in ibo attire are in the street dancing,snapping pictures and holding up placards that ibos are our oboki(friends).....

Suddenly they became friends, just because the ibos world wide united in one voice and asked for Biafra....

I smell a rat ooo...... this is like spraying perfume on a dead body, just a matter of time it will still smell.

Political love will fade away, real love wouldn't..... let's see how far they go with this.

I just dey watch sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by ashjay001(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Richdotcom:

Anybody sponsoring this isn't doing it for free, Neither is he|she doing it with the wellbeing of the ibos at heart!!!

Over the year these Northern and the ibos, have been at loggerheads.
Just recently they were given quit notice in the northern part of the country, and all of a sudden we woke up one morning and they (about 10males and 3females) dressed in ibo attire are in the street dancing,snapping pictures and holding up placards that ibos are our oboki(friends).....

Suddenly they became friends, just because the ibos world wide united in one voice and asked for Biafra....

I smell a rat ooo...... this is like spraying perfume on a dead body, just a matter of time it will still smell.

Political love will fade away, real love wouldn't..... let's see how far they go with this.

I just dey watch sha!!!

With all d insults n shades being thriwn abt by Igbos?! The quit notice didnt come out of nothing n it took great restraint for ds boys n girls of northern origin to dress like igbis n not get lynched by their tribesmen.

Or u think everyone in that surrounding was paid?

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by Richdotcom: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2017
ashjay001:

With all d insults n shades being thriwn abt by Igbos?! The quit notice didnt come out of nothing n it took great restraint for ds boys n girls of northern origin to dress like igbis n not get lynched by their tribesmen.

Or u think everyone in that surrounding was paid?

Now you even brought a point out, if these guys just woke up one morning and decided to dress in ibo attire, I bet their kingsmen wouldn't take it lightly with them.... I think there is an agenda behind this......

Like I said they were about 13 in numbers .... the rest are just onlookers.

To be sincere if this gesture is done out of an honest love for the ibos then I will know Nigeria is set to move forward..... but I still smell a rat, I just pray I am wrong.... nothing is worth dying for!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders by Mynd44: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1) (2)

Ghana Is Not Like Nigeria Where Cattle Roam The Streets – Ghanaian President / Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim / Reno Omokri Embarrasses Garba Shehu Over Wrong English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.