Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Husband Is Filing For Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Filing For Divorce (5094 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Nneomaj(f): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
what is this?
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by franctony(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2010
RecentPost:

They will always create another USERNAME anytime they want to post something serious about themself,are you sure you have always send him money or just another lie? tell me now pls

@crown22 i forgot to tell you that you are e-goat,how could you ask her where she got the money from dont you know that thousands of people in Liberia lives larger than some usa senators?
poor grammar
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by axeman85(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
this post na lie doesnt add up at all.

iya lai ee
iya lai ee
eniba collabo iya lai
ari ja baba lai dan dan.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by crown22: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT STATING THE WHOLE FACTS
SOME FACTS ARE REALLY MISSING
CAN WE ADMINISTER LIE DETENTION TESTS?
CAN U SWEAR NOW BEFOR E APPEARING IN COURT
THAT ALL YOU ARE TELLING US IS NOTHING BUT THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH
YOUR MAN IS AWAY AND YOU ARE BADLY MAKING MONEY TO SEND TO ME
ARE U CASH MADAM
RECESSION NO REACH YOUR SIDE
WHAT ARE YOUR JOBS DAY AND NIGHT?
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by CGKing(m): 2:35am On Mar 01, 2010
Even if it were a drama, it was just poorly written.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by sweetpie23: 3:04am On Mar 01, 2010
what a confusing post
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by na2day2(m): 3:06am On Mar 01, 2010
ONYENMA:

Good day All, I sincerely need a genuine advise,
I frequently catch my hubby flirting with girls, He apologises though, and I let go, I don't cheat on him and he knows that, but recently he has started accusing me of flirting around, He lives abroad and does not have a job over there, I send him money for upkeep and visit him often, he now threatens to divorce me after all my sacrifices based on this his false accusation, we are from different tribes, I love him so much and he professed same to me and showed it that was why I married him, One fault he has is he is Mummy's puppet and just recently his mother was denied a visa to go and see him, and she has called me names on that and threatens to deal with me, what do I do, we don't have a child yet, I'm deeply in love, Pls help with your advise.

let me take a deep breath here. OP u dey craze, thunder fire u! dem curse u?  angry angry angry angry i dey go pray and fast on your behalf, God must to deliver u from this foolishness. I go pray say make God smack u hard with some common sense and a very healthy dose of reality. kill urself over one yeye man u hear, nonsense!  angry angry angry angry angry- - - - - - - - - FYI: i seriously think this post is fake and i hope it is bcuz if it is remotely true i go come back curse u some more angry angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by beejaei: 3:42am On Mar 01, 2010
Phock you all holier-than-thou modaphockers criticizing the posters.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Akinagirl(f): 3:53am On Mar 01, 2010
How does he live abroad and you catch him cheating/flirting a lot? You have a spy cam?
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by vishnu2: 4:19am On Mar 01, 2010
@poster u are the dumbest liar of all times.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by OBLONG(m): 4:19am On Mar 01, 2010
I don't want to say this but[i] YOU ARE A FOOL. WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER YOU FOO[/i]L.  undecided shocked angry
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Basics007: 4:52am On Mar 01, 2010
Poster wanted attention and she got it. Kudos
Where is she again sef?
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by slap1(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2010
I think poster is Beejaei.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by princekevo(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2010
Are we not tired of all these women coming on nairaland whining abt their hubby?
We know a story as this is always like a 2sided coin, so any woman coming on NL to complain abt the hubby should make him available also for questioning and other side of the story.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Nescoemmy(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2010
Good day All, I sincerely need a
genuine advise,
I frequently catch my hubby
flirting with girls, He apologises
though, and I let go, I don't
cheat on him and he knows that,
but recently he has started
accusing me of flirting around,
He lives abroad and does not
have a job over there, I send him
money for upkeep and visit him
often, he now threatens to
divorce me after all my sacrifices
based on this his false
accusation, we are from different
tribes, I love him so much and
he professed same to me and
showed it that was why I married
him, One fault he has is he is
Mummy's puppet and just
recently his mother was denied a
visa to go and see him, and she
has called me names on that
and threatens to deal with me,
what do I do, we don't have a
child yet, I'm deeply in love, Pls
help with your advise.
PLS LADY U AND YOUR STORY ARE NOT REAL
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by sayso: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2010
you are lying
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2010
I comment my reserve angry tongue
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2010
shocked@the poster
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Linguist(f): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2010
with all the complains, the lies involve in the poster's 'super story' u all are contributing well. NL for u. shocked shocked shocked grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry sad embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2010
feature11:

I comment my reserve angry tongue

The post got you confused tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Linguist(f): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2010
Do you notice that the poster hasn't even made any comment concerning all the reply posted? Some called her liar, attention craving woman who has gotten what she wanted, fool,  dumbest liar, a confusionist, poorly written script, Tales by moonlight , you just name them and she hasn't even replied or fuss over all these names. So where does this leave us or what does it implies? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by poceda(f): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2010
Why are we calling her names as if we have not seen or heard worse cases before? True the story seems outragious but I have seen worse.
Besides she said she visits the guy often, so that solves the problem of her catching him flirting with other girls. For a flirt, he wont have time to do any work but he has to keep face so she "Madam Bring Bring" will have to send money. Love makes people especially if they have a low esteem of themselves do silly things. But onething is sure, Human beings like taking advantage of others especially when the other person loves them. BUT what goes around comes around.
To you the poster, NO MAN is worth dying for or wasting your time on because the truth of the matter is my dear he is FLEXING while you are there whinning. Live your life. Thank God he is the one filling for divorce. Believe me you will surely get a better man no matter how old you are now. But be sure your hands are clean. All it will take is TIME. Personally, I dont think I want to wait for anyone to dream before I l-i-v-e my life because the dream might never come. So I do the dreaming myself.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by rickie4us(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2010
i just wasted my time reading this ,
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by dammizz(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2010
Dis is obviously a lie, but wait, what would she lie for? whats her to gain? If its to gt pple's attention, it aint worth it.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by ruskiee(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2010
Weak thread, and even weaker replies. Smh
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Busybody2(f): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2010
@beejaei and Poceda

Thanks for being the voice of reason and common sense. Hate when ajepako Nigerians pretend they have lived a sheltered life wrapped in cotton wool all their life or have their heads buried in sands like ignoramuses. WHAT IS SO FREAKING PREPOSTEROUS ABOUT THIS STORY !!!

*A young newly wedded couple who due to reasons best known to them falls out of love after a while -BIG DEAL

*Mother-in-law palaver, especially one who hates the fact that her son married from the wrong tribe and probably married a barren woman - BIG DEAL.

*A wife based in another Country who frequently travels abroad to see her hubby and has caught him cheating several times - BIG DEAL.

*A caring wife who provides for her hubby's upkeep because he is out of work for some reason e.g maybe due to the recession (No condition is permanent) - BIG DEAL

*Someone is in love and has taken temporary leave of her sanity, THAT despite hubby's roving eyes, she still loves him and don't want to get divorced - BIG DEAL.

*The proverbial wicked heartless bigot mother-in-law who blames her own misfortune on her son's choice of wife and probably uses every opportunity she gets to call wifey a barren woman - BIG DEAL

@OP

Abeg hang in there, you have posted this in the right section and soon would start getting constructive advice from the regular matured posters in this section. Blame those who made u cannon fodder by posting this on the homepage for childish, immature posters to take potshot at you.

I made a few enemies in this section because i used to be in the "divorce the no good son of a bitch brigade", but over time i have learnt to keep schtum and keep my "kick him to the curb" opinion to myself once i realised that this was not the "romance section" but "marriage and family section" a different ballgame and that marriage in Nigerian culture required a lot of endurance and patience and prayer, often from the woman's side.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by ruskiee(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2010
@Busy_body

My point exactly.
Whats with all the insults and personal attacks to the poster on this thread.
So much animosity. Some people just have so much hate inside of them, it's amazing.

@OP
As for me, i'm not very good with giving advice. Why not involve your family members to mediate.
Or better still go for counseling.

All the best.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Busybody2(f): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2010
Shuo Mr Spambot Filter abi ya name na wetincall, why una change "SON OF A G.U.N" TO SON OF A NAUGHTY WOMAN, LOL.

I just discovered that i had a brain and i haven't finished reading through the owner's manual yet so it's been hardly used and is still in very good condition, SHEY MAKE I BORROW YOU MY BRAIN?
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Busybody2(f): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2010
Exactly Ruskiee, what sin has she committed that people are calling for her to be publicly beheaded or face death by firing squad, o ga o.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by ruskiee(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
I know right. smh
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Godslover: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
I said i know this woman personally, ask her whether she lives in amuwo odofin
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Godslover: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
My respect for you nairalanders has increased 1000 folds, she is telling lies and she knows it,she was caught with a man at an MBA class in IFE, the husband is here in nigeria and just lost his job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) / How Do I Get Rid Of Ants In The House / U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.