Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Husband Is Filing For Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Filing For Divorce (5093 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by cescjay(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
if he keeps on cheating on you then he doesnt care about your feelings, i dont know what your still doing with him.when there is life there is hope.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by OvieE: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
Poster, what kind of job do you do in Nigeria that is enough for you to able to care for someone that is living in abroad knowing well that abroad people spend more than those living in Nigeria because of bill after bill.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Harmilton(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
hi my lady, dont act so cheap because of, no issue if he truly luvs u as he said he wont really think as foolis as dat.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by khalif009: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
smiley ;-) even a dumbass knows that your head first before thinking of love or may be this is all a lie.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Godslover: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
I SAID I KNOW THIS PERSON VERY WELL AND SOON I WILL TELL EVERY ONE THE TRUTH.
WHY DONT SHE GO TO HER CHURCH MEMBERS AND COMPLAIN
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Godslover: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
what is a married woman necking in a bus for
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by CGKing(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
OvieE:

Poster, what kind of job do you do in Nigeria that is enough for you to able to care for someone that is living in abroad knowing well that abroad people spend more than those living in Nigeria because of bill after bill.

Maybe shes into smuggling.

Godslover:

what is a married woman necking in a bus for

Pls talk to me.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by bee444: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2010
-
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by na2day2(m): 12:49am On Mar 02, 2010
Linguist:

with all the complains, the lies involve in the poster's 'super story' u all are contributing well. NL for u. shocked shocked shocked grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry sad embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

90% of the stories on NL are false but we comment on them anywayz, so no biggie wink wink wink
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by poceda(f): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2010
Godslover:

I SAID I KNOW THIS PERSON VERY WELL AND SOON I WILL TELL EVERY ONE THE TRUTH.
WHY DONT SHE GO TO HER CHURCH MEMBERS AND COMPLAIN

I dont understand you. Is the man in question your brother? Besides, whether in Nigeria or abroad, is it right for a man to be cheating on the wife and is still accusing her of cheating? Or even if both of them are cheating on each other, what is the mother in law own that she is interfering in the sons marriage? Since you have decided to buy the case, answer the following questions. 1. Does she really send money or give money to her husband? 2. Is the man in question faithful to the wife? 3. What have you done personally to salvage the situation since you know them?
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by GEW: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
why do fools fall in love?
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Godslover: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
Yes i know because i know the story very well, i said her husband is here in nigeria, they live amuwo odofin close to festac, she is lying and to prove that, see if she comes to this forum again, the man is not cheating on her, she said he was talking to a lady he has not introduced to her and that this lady is friends with foes at the bank where she works, then on sat the man saw her with his own eyes necking in a bus at moro campus of ife mba, then the man threatened her with divorce and she has bin begging since then. she simply wants to gather courage for the worst case since she claims to be a born again, the man lost his job on the 19th of july 2009 and she has been paying for the car loan from fcmb, thats all she bin doing, both relations have sued for caution and after all even if she is crazy to go to nairaland the husband introduced her to and discuss her family issues.see i have got data as in facts and figures
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Godslover: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2010
the mother in law stays in the east and have just been to lagos once not to talk of abroad, then she and the husband are from the same tribe, in fact she is from mbaise in imo state, i will stop for now, send your no to her and see if she will not call you, she has such history
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Godslover: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
about salvaging the situation, my broda leave o, is it mfm,rcg, her sisters,friends. her sisters said she has a spiritual problem
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Busybody2(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
Na wa oh, wetin be this Godslover's own sef wey e wan give himself hypertension shocked You dey live with them? Or how can you explain how you believe everything the man has been feeding you, yet dismiss the woman outrightyly as a liar undecided Me too I get my own questions tongue

1)Were you the tatafo who reported the lady for necking at the bus-stop?

2)Were you the one the lady was necking at the bus-stop?

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by poceda(f): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2010
Godslover:

Yes i know because i know the story very well, i said her husband is here in nigeria, they live amuwo odofin close to festac, she is lying and to prove that, see if she comes to this forum again, the man is not cheating on her, she said he was talking to a lady he has not introduced to her and that this lady is friends with foes at the bank where she works, then on sat the man saw her with his own eyes necking in a bus at moro campus of ife mba, [s][/s]then the man threatened her with divorce and she has bin begging since then. she simply wants to gather courage for the worst case since she claims to be a born again, the man lost his job on the 19th of july 2009 and she has been paying for the car loan from fcmb, thats all she bin doing, both relations have sued for caution and after all even if she is crazy to go to nairaland the husband introduced her to and discuss her family issues.see i have got data as in facts and figures

You surprise me my friend. A man says something and it is ok but a lady says another and you dismiss it. Isnt that a case of partiality?
The man admitted to talking to a lady whom is termed friend of the foes in the bank were the wife works. The same bank were she gets money to offset the bills I believe incured by the man. I am happy you said he has lost his job since July 2009. That brings me to my next questions. 1. Who has been paying the mans bill if not the wife, [friend of the foe?] 2. How is it possible that she is paying for a car and still use the bus for necking? Becos if a lady can pay for a car she can as well pay for a hotel room were she can neck. I dont believe that she was the one seen. Becos looks can be deceptive. 3. Why do i have this feeling that you are the man involved in this case.
If you are this is my advice to you and if you are not since you are in contact with the man pass my message across to him. Bible says a man will leave his father and mother and cling to the wife. Secondly, Get a job or start doing something and recover your place as the man of the house and stop trailing your wife and start trusting her again to recover your home. Thirdly, stop calling or receiving calls from other women and face your wife and home. Lastly, tell your sisters and relative to mind their business and stop making you feel like a fool by telling you that your wife whom you chose yourself has spiritual problems. Nobody who does not have problems. Even me talking I have mine but I will not allow any family member dictate to me how to live my life. Be wise.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Godslover: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2010
Dear Poceda, if that really exist, you seems to have gotten it all wrong, this guy loves this woman to a distraction and is very supporting, i know them well, he married her aginst all advice so where is the interference coming from, she is not settling any bill more than her own basic bills cos no 1 they dont even cook at home, she compares him to her rich trader customers and condems the guy as bookish, mozart.deride him calling him classical music lover. i dont think money is the main issue here, the womans grouse is that guy reported her to her own parents over the schoomzing thing that happend in the bus while every body is outside the bus milling,the guy saw with his own eyes , and the guy invovled is even married but she sees the guy talking to his stock broker in the church and it is a crime and here she is at nairaland.is it fair? poceda i will stop here and not refer to the matter again. it has been resolved at home. i just dont want to go into details cos the marriage got to work and i really dont wish you this guy,s fate. remeber he was paying for her expensive shoes only months back
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by Godslover: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2010
meanwhile she never claimed he gets call from ladies, so where did you get that from? his sisters never said she has a problem, her sisters said so. you get it is really a question of compatability, a woman should sit with her legs crossed and not so carelessly exposed etc dat is the genesis of the bickering, i will pass on your advice
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by CGKing(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
Na wa!
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by deanantony(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
hi,
maybe u should contact t2a foundation. they deal with such cases.u'll be given a better advice.their email is t2afoundation@hotmail.com
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by poceda(f): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2010
Godslover:

Yes i know because i know the story very well, i said her husband is here in nigeria, they live amuwo odofin close to festac, she is lying and to prove that, see if she comes to this forum again, the man is not cheating on her, she said he was talking to a lady he has not introduced to her and that this lady is friends with foes at the bank where she works, [i][/i]then on sat the man saw her with his own eyes necking in a bus at moro campus of ife mba, then the man threatened her with divorce and she has bin begging since then. she simply wants to gather courage for the worst case since she claims to be a born again, the man lost his job on the 19th of july 2009 and she has been paying for the car loan from fcmb, thats all she bin doing, both relations have sued for caution and after all even if she is crazy to go to nairaland the husband introduced her to and discuss her family issues.see i have got data as in facts and figures
THATS WERE I GOT IT FROM.
Re: My Husband Is Filing For Divorce by imiofeh(f): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
my dear! shit happens sum times! but we must nt allow it happen al d time! it is always advisable to pray b4 marrying anybody cos its goes beyond being in love with each other! if this problem persist its better to give him the divorce than loss ur life in the process of making it work.rmba its is beta to make one mistake than 2 make more mistake in trying to correct the first mistake, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, IT IS WELL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Ants In The House / Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) / U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.