Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Feel Sad When I See Those Who Is To Lead People From Ignorance Were Ignorant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Sad When I See Those Who Is To Lead People From Ignorance Were Ignorant. (378 Views)

Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / My Dad Was Very Sad When I Was Attacked At Senator Adeleke’s Funeral / I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Sad When I See Those Who Is To Lead People From Ignorance Were Ignorant. by moninuola65: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Those who were rally round Nnamdi kanu on his self determination right agenda were Literates!
Am surprised!
why they didn't know the reality of this world we are living, they've pushed kanu into it, they will certainly pushed some one inside it tomorrow!
here is the simple logic that had been dilemma to Literate for decades!
The world order & set-up is beyond anybody to re-order or re-organised
i.The Empire!
ii. The colonialism!
iii. The self determination!
each come to stop the former!
colonial system come to stop Empire,
Self determination come to stop Colonialism,
It's self determination that brought the sovereign country!
Why Literates didn't know that Self determination had stop functioning?
Re: I Feel Sad When I See Those Who Is To Lead People From Ignorance Were Ignorant. by yomi96(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bros go back to school abeg. I no understand wetin you write
Re: I Feel Sad When I See Those Who Is To Lead People From Ignorance Were Ignorant. by moninuola65: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
yomi96:
Bros go back to school abeg. I no understand wetin you write
as you can only understand pidgin writing!
Re: I Feel Sad When I See Those Who Is To Lead People From Ignorance Were Ignorant. by LordOfNaira: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
moninuola65:
Those who were rally round Nnamdi kanu on his self determination right agenda were Literates!
Am surprised!
why they didn't know the reality of this world we are living, they've pushed kanu into it, they will certainly pushed some one inside it tomorrow!
here is the simple logic that had been dilemma to Literate for decades!
The world order & set-up is beyond anybody to re-order or re-organised
i.The Empire!
ii. The colonialism!
iii. The self determination!
each come to stop the former!
colonial system come to stop Empire,
Self determination come to stop Colonialism,
It's self determination that brought the sovereign country!
Why Literates didn't know that Self determination had stop functioning?

(1) (Reply)

PRESS STATEMENT Saraki: National Assembly Will Investigate Crisis In 1-east / BREAKING: Biafra: Court Proscribes IPOB, Declares It Terrorist Group / 500 Members Of PPA Decamp To PDP In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.