Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? (706 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Crystolexy: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Is he safe? I don't think I have read any news saying categorically that he's safe? Any Idea?

I read his parent was taken away but, I know about him

I'm really bothered to know. Is he Safe? Only reasonable Biafrans please. Thanks
Re: Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Webman007: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
The SE Governors resolution did not come out of nothing....

is either they are aware that NK is dead...

or NK is in the custody of zoogerian army

or NK is under cover ( since they took his parents away...this could be Becuase of them not getting him)

whatever be the case , the next few hours, days will tell

2 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Crystolexy: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Webman007:
The SE Governors resolution did not come out of nothing....

is either they are aware that NK is dead...

or NK is in the custody of zoogerian army

or NK is under cover ( since they took his parents away...this could be Becuase of them not getting him)

whatever be the case , the next few hours, days will tell

I think South East governors have hands in thes because non of them has asked his where about.. All biafran should start asking this question. the south east governors are in conoviance with the Nigeria army because of their election non sense thats why they are not talking about them his where about

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Who cares? His useless group has been banned. Any word from him now, he will smell his anus

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Webman007: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Crystolexy:

I think South East governors have hands in thes because non of them has asked his where about.. All biafran should start asking this question. the south east governors are in conoviance with the Nigeria army because of their election non sense thats why they are not talking about them his where about

Definitely and that's why they have the boldness to now proscribe IPOB.....

But then I expect NK to have known that all these drama was just about getting him or even eliminating him straight away....

Hope he's self somewhere ....the days ahead will tell

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Crystolexy:
Is he safe? I don't think I have read any news saying categorically that he's safe? Any Idea?

I'm really bothered to know. Is he Safe? Only reasonable Biafrans please. Thanks
in bayelsa, asari dukubo took him away, no joke can't verify tho, but you will hear the score later
Re: Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by obulor6468: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Forget about the whereabout of the Biafran Leader buhari and his terror squad will not set agenda for IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by devindevin2000: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Crystolexy:
[s]Is he safe? I don't think I have read any news saying categorically that he's safe? Any Idea?

I'm really bothered to know. Is he Safe? Only reasonable Biafrans please. Thanks[/s]
Re: Please Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Dymaco(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Crystolexy:

he is in Aba.
where is your president

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Confused - Rabiu Kwankwaso / Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Army Apologizes To Igbo Mandate Congress Chieft / Trump Condemned All The World Terrorists Except Ipob.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.