Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra (901 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN / I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
"this guy has a plan" shut up!! He has a plan was all I kept saying when I first heard his voice on radio biafra. At last our dear biafra can be restored.. Wait really I thought?And u thought so. H held rallies up and down like he had plan. He said there will be no election in anambra like he had a plan! He led you all. And you were blind to follow him. So many people are shouting biafra or death!! Really? Buhari came back and said they can't give biafra
. Now what was your plan our dear leader? You are saying zoo, zoo, zoo, u will kill burn blah blah blah. Kanu where are u now? Late Gen ojukwu was a perfect leader. Wait then, ojukwu was the general in charge of the eastern region. Now, it's the hausa or fulani in charge of all the military and we thought u had a plan. We made sure u came out of court thinking u had a plan. But u had nothing. U are leading us to war without a plan? And u are blindly and stupidly following him to die. Why didn't he come to confront the army. Why did he not equip you all with guns and grenades to defend yourself. Life's lost. More than 50 people shot dead at his house. The people came to his home to protect the fool thinking he had a plan? But they all died in vain while the fool escaped risking lives and risking a war which he knew he can't win. All of u biafrans shouting we want war. If I ask u! How prepared are you for that war? What do u have? U don't have a leader. U have clueless man as your leader. The guy with no plan. Oh yes! He was writing to U.S, U.N France etc to come to our rescue.. That was his plan The army killed people and covered it up and u calling who? Us, un, France with a letter written by your lawyer here in nigeria? How will the letter get to them? That was your plan. Really.. They is a killing in a country were all Muslims are killed they had called un and tired. Infact CNN is carrying the news..Uptill now has U.N helped? NO!! Now it's ours that CNN don't even know about. That was is plan. I laugh

PLEASE I WANT ONE NIGERIA NO MORE BIAFRA FOR ME AND FOR ALL. WE DON'T NEED A BAD LEADER

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by Ilefoaye(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nice Write UP
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by paschu: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu actually had a SOUND plan - CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE. The only thing you folks had proved - by either killing him or his people - is that you are savages and irresponsible animals who have neither the morals for civil engagement nor regard for human life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by Damony: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Only if they will listen undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ilefoaye:
Nice Write UP
thanks jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by Lajet: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
CHESTER48:
thanks jare

Front Page for what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by devindevin2000: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
CHESTER48:
"[s]this guy has a plan" shut up!! He has a plan was all I kept saying when I first heard his voice on radio biafra. At last our dear biafra can be restored.. Wait really I thought?And u thought so. H held rallies up and down like he had plan. He said there will be no election in anambra like he had a plan! He led you all. And you were blind to follow him. So many people are shouting biafra or death!! Really? Buhari came back and said they can't give biafra
. Now what was your plan our dear leader? You are saying zoo, zoo, zoo, u will kill burn blah blah blah. Kanu where are u now? Late Gen ojukwu was a perfect leader. Wait then, ojukwu was the general in charge of the eastern region. Now, it's the hausa or fulani in charge of all the military and we thought u had a plan. We made sure u came out of court thinking u had a plan. But u had nothing. U are leading us to war without a plan? And u are blindly and stupidly following him to die. Why didn't he come to confront the army. Why did he not equip you all with guns and grenades to defend yourself. Life's lost. More than 50 people shot dead at his house. The people came to his home to protect the fool thinking he had a plan? But they all died in vain while the fool escaped risking lives and risking a war which he knew he can't win. All of u biafrans shouting we want war. If I ask u! How prepared are you for that war? What do u have? U don't have a leader. U have clueless man as your leader. The guy with no plan. Oh yes! He was writing to U.S, U.N France etc to come to our rescue.. That was his plan The army killed people and covered it up and u calling who? Us, un, France with a letter written by your lawyer here in nigeria? How will the letter get to them? That was your plan. Really.. They is a killing in a country were all Muslims are killed they had called un and tired. Infact CNN is carrying the news..Uptill now has U.N helped? NO!! Now it's ours that CNN don't even know about. That was is plan. I laugh
[/s]

a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=60501834][/quote]sorry but I'm full igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
oooooookay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by 0m0nnakoda: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
paschu:
Nnamdi Kanu actually had a SOUND plan - CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE. The only thing you folks had proved - by either killing him or his people - is that you are savages and irresponsible animals who have neither the morals for civil engagement nor regard for human life.
The same people who killed millions of you in the 60s now have developed a conscience was your plan? The goat said okay let us go and explain the benefits of a vegetarian diet to the lion he is a reasonable guy..........Part of your plan was to burn your bridges completely with Yoruba folk too.Genius!!
The plan was to taunt the soldiers Shoot Shoot Shoot with the hope that the US will see it and commence air strikes

You folk should stick to buying ,selling and urban development. You have no head for politics.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by paschu: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
I'm sure you don't know what a benefit of doubt is. But it has been given. And you guys had just squandered it in vain egocentric irrationalities. You did not realize that by taunting and defiling the obvious way of peace, you just made a covert alternative inevitable.

0m0nnakoda:
The same people who killed millions of you in the 60s now have developed a conscience was your plan? The goat said okay let us go and explain the benefits of a vegetarian diet to the lion he is a reasonable guy..........Part of your plan was to burn your bridges completely with Yoruba folk too.Genius!!
The plan was to taunt the soldiers Shoot Shoot Shoot with the hope that the US will see it and commence air strikes

You folk should stick to buying ,selling and urban development. You have no head for politics.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by 0m0nnakoda: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
paschu:
I'm sure you don't know what a benefit of doubt is. But it has been given. And you guys had just squandered it in vain egocentric irrationalities. You did not realize that by taunting and defiling the obvious way of peace, you just made a covert alternative inevitable.

Certainly wwhat you have written makes plenty of sense TO YOU .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Lajet:

Front Page for what?
grin grin tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Bad Leader!!! Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
paschu:
which is?

(1) (Reply)

Party Dance For Arewa Youths, Python Dance For IPOB – Reno / The Hope Of Black Man Rests With The Igbo Of The South East / Why The Igbos Are Angry With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.