Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (62161 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by ikemesit4477: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2017
dre11:

Balls explode after man beds married woman

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/balls-explode-after-man-beds-married-woman/

so now what happen to the woman's Toto, don't tell me she is going scot free!
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by 1miccza: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2017
Zizicardo:
wetin pesin no go hear sef
As in eh na wa o
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by kabaka1: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2017
this one na the Original Zimbabwean MAGUN grin grin grin!
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by zinjathropus(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AAAAACHALUGO! !!
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by banre(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Nawa o....wetin we no go hear 4 this life
Testicles explodes??!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by Riskolo80: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2017
iluvpomo:
yahoo yahoo boys always say "it's not 419" grin

You're entitled to your opinion. But I know it will not hurt to visit that website and check it out. it requires only a valid email address.

I was sceptical too initially but you what I did? I created a new email address just in case. But just like a joke I registered and started viewing and within 2 hours I earned $230.
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2017
jerryBoss1:
I thought it was Kanu's Testicles .....
BaBa has traveled pro biafrians pls tell him to come .
You see the obviously photosupermarket picture that took the small brain remaining in ur skull undecided undecided undecided

When they call you Monkey (which is what u actually are), you will start jumping from one tree to another, breathing candle fire grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2017
yomi007k:
grin
Yea...good morning too...

The scrotal sac may get infected, inflammed, swell up and technically burst....to some ppl dey may make it seem like it exploded.

This whole process r usually not diabolical.

Thumbs up for this clarification.
I hope others will see it and get better informed.

Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2017
May this also happen to hooklover
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by iluvpomo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Riskolo80:

You're entitled to your opinion. But I know it will not hurt to visit that website and check it out. it requires only a valid email address.

I was sceptical too initially but you what I did? I created a new email address just in case. But just like a joke I registered and started viewing and within 2 hours I earned $230.
Only $230?? Are your sure it was not $430 that you earned in 2 hours?? Your yahoo yahoo brother promised me $430 for the same scheme grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by jeromeoke(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
jerryBoss1:
I thought it was Kanu's Testicles .....
BaBa has traveled pro biafrians pls tell him to come .
this is your father that was caught with a pregnant woman in a hotel room
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by Noblewhiz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Was jx being meticulous thinking it was a natural phenomenon... grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by jerryBoss1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
jeromeoke:
this is your father that was caught with a pregnant woman in a hotel room
Wow your mother's pussy is very dangerous that's why op forgot to mention your father is late and you came out of a dirty vagina,LOL.
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by jerryBoss1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
AheadMarket:

You see the obviously photosupermarket picture that took the small brain remaining in ur skull undecided undecided undecided

When they call you Monkey (which is what u actually are), you will start jumping from one tree to another, breathing candle fire grin grin grin grin

I feel your pain too grin grin Your master and lord Supreme ran away like a refugee in a foreign land without proper documentations just foot soldiers made him run make them release my bois in AIRFORCE BASE ...
PS I'm in abuja for a course program if I finish pls invite me to PH and see wetin your case go be if I don't ECO you properly bloody Biafrian.
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
jerryBoss1:

I feel your pain too grin grin Your master and lord Supreme ran away like a refugee in a foreign land without proper documentations just foot soldiers made him run make them release my bois in AIRFORCE BASE ...
PS I'm in abuja for a course program if I finish pls invite me to PH and see wetin your case go be if I don't ECO you properly bloody Biafrian.
Because of ur reasoning, was Fela wrong when he called u people ZOMBIES?

You know it's "small thinking" of u to think that you've got the monopoly of "ECO" or whatever nonsense you call it.
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Next time he will avoid another man's meat

Next time Where When he's already dead

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by jerryBoss1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
AheadMarket:

Because of ur reasoning, was Fela wrong when he called u people ZOMBIES?

You know it's "small thinking" of u to think that you've got the monopoly of "ECO" or whatever nonsense you call it.
Lemme enlighten you abt myself my dad is an IDOMA man from Benue and my mom from cross-river and my elder brother happily married to an Igbo lady from ANAMBRA State ,I've lived in Onitsha,studied in Benue ,Ogun state,visited so many states and gone for training courses in Pakistan and Ukraine (Vinnytsia Oblast) BTW you and I who is more exposed ? Someone who lived his whole life PH village or a decorated FLYING OFFICER with Nigeria AIRFORCE grow_up!
Re: Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
jerryBoss1:

Lemme enlighten you abt myself my dad is an IDOMA man from Benue and my mom from cross-river and my elder brother happily married to an Igbo lady from ANAMBRA State ,I've lived in Onitsha,studied in Benue ,Ogun state,visited so many states and gone for training courses in Pakistan and Ukraine (Vinnytsia Oblast) BTW you and I who is more exposed ? Someone who lived his whole life PH village or a decorated FLYING OFFICER with Nigeria AIRFORCE grow_up!
"Nigeria Airforce"? ...lol
I do not envy you! You guys have little or no honour in the eyes of the rest of the world. The world does frown at killing of unarmed civilians. But, you people don't. Where's the honour in that?
Anyway, good for you. Accuse me of living in the village all through my life...you can even masturbate on it, too, if it makes you happy.
But, I'm not stopping here. God will help me to disappear from this ur dungeon of a country.
So, help me God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.