Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Weight Loss Process From A Nutritionist Point Of View - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss Process From A Nutritionist Point Of View (128 Views)

Weight Loss Tips From A Nutritionist Point Of View / Hormones That Halt Weight Loss Process / Join Me In My Weight Loss Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss Process From A Nutritionist Point Of View by Nammiekadipee(f): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
MY WEIGHT LOSS PROCESS FROM A NUTRITIONIST POINT OF VIEW.

Today we would be Having our first Content of the week๐Ÿ˜‡ and we shall be Discussing
"THE CONCEPT OF DIETARY CHANGE"
As we all Know Before WEIGHT LOSS can be Achievable and attainable There must be a CHANGE IN DIET AND LIFESTYLE

๐Ÿ“For Weight Loss to occur one has to give up some Dietary/lifestyle Behaviors and adopt new Behaviors and these entails "costs and benefits"

๐Ÿ“ Weight loss can only occur when you have made up your mind to change your current Dietary and lifestyle Behaviors to adopt new and Healthy Dietary and Behavioural Choices.

๐Ÿ“A MOTIVATING FACTOR has to come to play for weight loss to occur. So I ask again What is your "MOTIVATING FACTOR"? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
If nothing is MOTIVATING you then I advise you opt out because my goal here is to increase your intrinsic motivation to allow for expressing of the rationale for the weight loss to occur.

๐Ÿ“Lastly there's a popular Bible cliche which says " As a man thinketh in his heart so is He" Your Thought process and Mindset affect your Behavior.
As many of you all know I used to be on the Fat Side before, but until I made up my mind backed by my MOTIVATING FACTOR to shed weight all other effort was fruitless .

The BIG QUESTION is Have you truly made up your mind to shed weight?
Or you are still in the PRECONTEMPLATION STAGE ๐Ÿค”

On Friday we shall be looking at the "Different Stages of Changes" so as to identify yours and make effort to take Actions towards our weight loss Goal that is Sustainable.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ

Happy Reading and Remain Blessed ๐Ÿ˜‡

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Free: Drug And Alcohol Detox In Pennsylvania / ยถยถโˆš+2349023402071..โˆšยถยถ. How To Join Occult For Ritual Money I Want To Join Occul / Central Venous Catheter Market Size, Demand And Trends 2023-29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.