Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off (3130 Views)

See The Kind Of Annoying And Wicked Gift Newly Wed Couple Got From A Guest / Annoying And Hilarious Picture Of A Child That Is Abused / Nairalanders Who Piss Me Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by MrCrackles(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
NL and drama. . . .
Buncha plywoods. . . .
Pssf!!!
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
snowdrops:

Off the record;

Who bans the moderator?

Seun should empower a percentage of active users to suspend erring moderators. I have examples of such in mind but will not say tongue

You can report moderators to the admin - he still gets notified of all reports so he can take action.

Simply use the report to moderator button and give a concise description of your grouse to the admin and he will receive it as well.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by swaggaz(f): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
debosky:

You can report moderators to the admin - he still gets notified of all reports so he can take action.

Simply use the report to moderator button and give a concise description of your grouse to the admin and he will receive it as well.

For Nairaland sakes, Can you unban me. . .It's 5 days already

debosky:

Hehehehe. . . . what won't I hear on nairaland? Some said it was because I had a thing with mama-gee that she was getting banned, now it's with Amaka? cheesy

If you have evidence of where Amaka has broken the rules, go click the report to moderator button and she'll be banned swiftly. I do not look at usernames before issuing bans, only at the rules and the any violations that occur.

Besides, Amaka has been banned numerous times, hence her reincarnation as 'the amaka'. If you have time for more conspiracy theories, by all means concoct them and I will read them next time I'm bored.

Actually, I have reported her four consecutive times when she went around stalking me around the whole forum and acting like a 10 year old. . .
And making a comedy out of herself. . .
But it all ended up as a waste of time, seriously I smell injustice all over this forum
First it was using the "F" word that got me banned while I see users who use it here more like a language.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by swaggaz(f): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2010
debosky:

If you refuse to change your ways, you will continue receiving bans.

Secondly, this is not a case of some others escaping while others are punished - I have read the reports you made, and most of them were not insults, merely opinions. However, you incessantly violate the word censor and use unprintable insults and you expect not to be banned?
Even right now you are insulting people and you think you won't be banned? 

If you decide to leave then that is your prerogative - for me that is one less troublemaker to watch out for.

Oh yeah, what's so opinionated about someone stalking people around the whole forum and then attacking them based on their opinions?
Watching out for the next thread people would post a reply to attack them, what's so opinionated about a comment that calls people immature
What's so opinionated about the fact that she calls people empty vessels. . .Injustice at its best. undecided
One less trouble maker out of nairaland?. . .
Okay, I think you're biased when it comes to banning people at least if you don't have a solid reason to ban me, you just saw one
Did you even notice she attacked me when I wasn't even directing my comments to her instead I was referring to the poster,
She popped out of nowhere and attacked me injustly and you expect me not to call such a person what she is?. . .

THE AMAKA:

wait, now that i think about it.
mama-gee was reporting opinions simply because she didn't agree with them as insults? lolol!!!
so she can't even distinguish insults between opinions? GOSH, how young is this girl?
cheesy

Okay debosky, what's so opinionated about this comment. . . grin grin grin grin grin

jidobaba:

that the best you can do?
little girl compensating for lack of bosoms and arse

Okay, this is hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

debosky:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by snowdrops(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2010
debosky:

"It was play i was" grin

I wouldnt want to incur the wrath of the mighty Debosky.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2010
snowdrops:

"It was play i was" grin

I wouldnt want to incur the wrath of the mighty Debosky.

Mighty? I'm as meek as a lamb. grin

swaggaz:

Oh yeah, what's so opinionated about someone stalking people around the whole forum and then attacking them based on their opinions?
Watching out for the next thread people would post a reply to attack them, what's so opinionated about a comment that calls people immature
What's so opinionated about the fact that she calls people empty vessels. . .Injustice at its best. undecided
One less trouble maker out of nairaland?. . .

It is an opinion - there is no rule against 'stalking' as you define it. If she 'attacks' you within the rules of the forum then it is fine. People are allowed to disagree and hold different opinions, but it must be in line with forum rules. Saying someone is immature is an opinion - that is different from calling someone a sexual organ - I hope you get the difference. wink

Okay, I think you're biased when it comes to banning people at least if you don't have a solid reason to ban me, you just saw one
Did you even notice she attacked me when I wasn't even directing my comments to her instead I was referring to the poster,
She popped out of nowhere and attacked me injustly and you expect me not to call such a person what she is?. . .

Did she break the rules in the so called 'attack'? No - that is all I care about. People report all sorts daily and not each one gets a ban. The fact that you didn't like her comments doesn't mean it's against forum rules - learn to distinguish between the two.

If you catch her using the 'f' word or cursing people with the types of words you used, report it and she will be banned - no stories. If not, quietly serve out the rest of your ban and let me have some peace.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by swaggaz(f): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2010
debosky:

Mighty? I'm as meek as a lamb.  grin

It is an opinion - there is no rule against 'stalking' as you define it. If she 'attacks' you within the rules of the forum then it is fine. People are allowed to disagree and hold different opinions, but it must be in line with forum rules. Saying someone is immature is an opinion - that is different from calling someone a sexual organ - I hope you get the difference. wink

Did she break the rules in the so called 'attack'? No - that is all I care about. People report all sorts daily and not each one gets a ban. The fact that you didn't like her comments doesn't mean it's against forum rules - learn to distinguish between the two.

If you catch her using the 'f' word or cursing people with the types of words you used, report it and she will be banned - no stories. If not, quietly serve out the rest of your ban and let me have some peace.

Okay Mr. Debo, When is my ban due?. . .
BTW, me calling her " the sexual organ" is meant to be my opinion of her. grin grin grin
She broke the rules in every way, she called me an empty vessel, wack and other numerable words. . .
But I just had to use the minimum words, those words I used was the minimum and she reported. grin grin
What would have happened if I had used the maximum, she would have probably passed out. . .
I just wasn't in the mood to exchange words because she sounded like a little girl with her pink coloured font and her little girly stuff. grin grin
If only I was the mama-gee I used to be before all these incessant bans began and made me cool down, she would have received insults in abundance
when she went around stalking me for a fight. . .
Okay I think I'm beginning to go too far now, I'll just stop here. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2010
swaggaz:

Log in with your id and you'll see how long you were banned for so you can do the math wink

BTW, me calling her " the sexual organ" is meant to be my opinion of her. grin grin grin
She broke the rules in every way, she called me an empty vessel, wack and other numerable words. . .
But I just had to use the minimum words, those words I used was the minimum and she reported. grin grin
What would have happened if I had used the maximum, she would have probably passed out. . .
I just wasn't in the mood to exchange words because she sounded like a little girl with her pink coloured font and her little girly stuff. grin grin
If only I was the mama-gee I used to be before all these incessant bans began and made me cool down, she would have received insults in abundance
when she went around stalking me for a fight. . .
Okay I think I'm beginning to go too far now, I'll just stop here. grin grin grin

Wack is not a banned word, and you could simply have called her an empty vessel in return. Don't break the rules to attack someone - it will simply get you in trouble wink

PS - So you see the ban is effective in making you cool down. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by swaggaz(f): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2010
debosky:

Log in with your id and you'll see how long you were banned for so you can do the math wink

Wack is not a banned word, and you could simply have called her an empty vessel in return. Don't break the rules to attack someone - it will simply get you in trouble wink

PS - So you see the ban is effective in making you cool down.  cheesy

I did the math but it has been showing for 4 days now and I don't know the actual day I was banned. . .
I think it's between saturday and sunday but I can't tell the exact day, Please tell me so I would concentrate on my day's job and stop daydreaming about posting a reply with my mama-gee username. grin grin
What! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Her calling people wack is not a ban word, well the sexual organ word shouldn't be a ban word too, should it?. . .
Infact, it's funny how she has cooled down since these few days she has been exposed. .
She insults and attack people less because she has realized the admins eyes are on her, lol. grin grin
Anyway, I just want my release and then while I'm still in my ban age,lol. grin
I'll think of the future. wink
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by honeric01(m): 1:10am On Mar 05, 2010
Not until you take an oat with a bible, Qumran, cow horn, an eye of a lion and the last but not the least, the eyelid of a chameleon, then would your ban be considered by the almighty debosky cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 1:11am On Mar 05, 2010
^^ Just keep checking - your ban will expire soon.  grin

wack is not a word to be banned for, neither is 'immature'. If you disagree, contact the admin.  wink

honeric01:

Not until you take a oat with a bible, Qumran, cow horn, an eye of a lion and the last but not the least, the eyelid of a chameleon, then would your ban be considered by the almighty debosky cool cool cool

Thank you jare - contact honeric for the recipe to appease the gods of nairaland. grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by OgidiBoy(m): 1:15am On Mar 05, 2010
Debosky please release mama-gee she maybe annoying to a few, but some of us actually like her. She is one of the few folks on the forum that keeps NL from

being so boring. Remember how NL used to be a few years ago ? I couldn't wait to get out of class and log in, but it's not like that these day. Hey

maybe that's why my grades are so much better now. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by swaggaz(f): 1:19am On Mar 05, 2010
debosky:

^^ Just keep checking - your ban will expire soon.  grin

wack is not a word to be banned for, neither is 'immature'. If you disagree, contact the admin.  wink

Thank you jare - contact honeric for the recipe to appease the gods of nairalandgrin

I think it's tomorrow according to my own countdown,lol. grin grin
That honeric is one hell of a teaser.

honeric01:

Not until you take a oat with a bible, Qumran, cow horn, an eye of a lion and the last but not the least, the eyelid of a chameleon, then would your ban be considered by the almighty debosky cool cool cool
Do I really have to do all that just for NL? grin grin
I wonder the number of users you'll ban if you're appointed a mod by mistake just for your own sake. grin grin
BTW, I'm a Christain, I don't swear by land nor with the bible. . . grin grin

OgidiBoy:

Debosky please release mama-gee she maybe annoying to a few, but some of us actually like her. She is one of the few folks on the forum that keeps NL from

being so boring. Remember how NL used to be a few years ago ? I couldn't wait to get out of class and log in, but it's not like that these day. Hey

maybe that's why my grades are so much better now. grin grin

Uhhhhh.
I miss you honey, don't worry when I get unbanned we'll both jolly through the nooks and crannies of NL. grin grin
You had better concentrate in school, don't get distracted by seun's creation, lol. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2010
Wow!
I actually got my priviledges back, debosky you're such a sweetheart. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by OgidiBoy(m): 1:30am On Mar 05, 2010
Wow! Debosky thank you for releasing mama-gee, I'll personally keep an eye on her this time and if she over falls of the wagon I'll ban her myself.

BTW nice to have you back dear we missed you kiss
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by honeric01(m): 2:01am On Mar 05, 2010
debosky:

Thank you jare - contact honeric for the recipe to appease the gods of nairaland. grin

That mama-gee na my real virtual enemy before, but she don cool down wella since she's been banned almost 50 times already cheesy

swaggaz:

That honeric is one hell of a teaser.

Now you know me cool but then, why did it take you that long to figure out?

swaggaz:

Do I really have to do all that just for NL? grin grin

sure, you needed to do all these, but then the gods of nairaland are on diet today, so they don't need anything of sort.

swaggaz:

I wonder the number of users you'll ban if you're appointed a mod by mistake just for your own sake. grin grin

If i am a mod, i won't really act like what you thought of me, all I'd do is to put fear in some user's mind (the fear of losing your username for 6 months is the beginning of good behavior tongue)

swaggaz:

BTW, I'm a Christain, I don't swear by land nor with the bible. . . grin grin
Uhhhhh.

So do i look like a babalawo to you? i am also a christian and i know where the bible stated that "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God" so don't use that line for me smiley
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06am On Mar 05, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
hahahahahaha!!!!!!! and who stalks who across this forum? how would you know that i "cooled down" if you werent stalking me? HOW IRONIC!!! looooooool you that posts in EVERY SINGLE THREAD!!! so basically, everyone is stalking you, right?
don't flatter yourself.
hahahahahaha. as if using 1000 curse words makes you look intelligent or a "better" fighter and/or debater. lolol!!
and who has cooled down or "exposed" anyone? LOLOL!!!!!! i've said my piece and he probably knows he made a mistake, oh well.
HATER.
  cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by chiogo(f): 2:44am On Mar 05, 2010
LMAO!!! Funny stuff.
grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 3:41am On Mar 05, 2010
for the last time mama-gee repent! grin

If you offend again, it might be an indefinite ban so please behave.

Amaka please stop 'provoking' mama-gee to insults. . . .I don't want to have another NL feud between you ladies. wink
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59am On Mar 05, 2010
provoking who? what she chooses to do or say is up to her, not my problem. she should be mature enough to be able to conduct herself in a controlled manner and know what to say and what not to say.
if she wants to get herself banned, that is her own cup of tea.
but now i realize, why do i waste my time talking to her? its like talking to a brick wall!!!
sorry, is that offensive too?
the mighty debosky!!!  wink
i need to ask you something ooooo
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by amebono1: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2010
bla bla bla, knew the immature OP will be back, she cant live wtout nairaland, NL is her life, all that i wont come back na tori

Good riddance to bad yeye
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by maedan(f): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2010
This is how some people bring out the worst in others. Some one just got unbanned, and this is the kind of thing she has to put up with already.
I'm really beginning to feel for you mama-gee, I just hope you don't get frustrated with this your beloved Nairaland because they just don't understand you like we (your fans grin cheesy) do. Please when will you create another this vs. that topic? Anyway welcome back. Be good grin.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2010
!amebo no1:

bla bla bla, knew the immature OP will be back, she cant live wtout nairaland, NL is her life, all that i wont come back na tori

Good riddance to bad yeye
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by aieromon(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2010
Gosh,so people actually report MG?
So many weaklings up in here
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by amebono1: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
THE AMAKA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MY DEAR,nairaland is her life, this gurl has promised to leave a million times but keeps coming back, the earlier she realises that shes just an ordianary person on this forum, the better for her, i mean who cares is some immature person leaves nairaland?
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2010
it's her life oooooo!!! hm! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by amebono1: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2010
swaggaz:

[b]If only I was the mama-gee I used to be before all these incessant bans began and made me cool down, she would have received insults in abundancewhen she went around stalking me for a fight. . .[/b]Okay I think I'm beginning to go too far now, I'll just stop here. grin grin grin

U mean the insults you copy and paste from google, you dont even know the words you just copy and thats it
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2010
You guys should leave mama-gee in peace. . . .I beg you, so she doesn't make another thread asking to be unbanned.

@ Amaka

Ask away wink
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by amebono1: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
Can i ask you a question debo?
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2010
Ask wink
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by chic2pimp(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
MrCrackles:

NL and drama. . . .
Buncha plywoods. . . .
Pssf!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by amebono1: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
debosky:

Ask wink

In private? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Fuel Scarcity In Ibadan And Parts Of Osun State. / Nigerian Artist / Where To Get Free Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.