Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off (3131 Views)

See The Kind Of Annoying And Wicked Gift Newly Wed Couple Got From A Guest / Annoying And Hilarious Picture Of A Child That Is Abused / Nairalanders Who Piss Me Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by debosky(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
YIM in profile wink
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2010
!amebo no1:

bla bla bla, knew the immature OP will be back, she cant live wtout nairaland, NL is her life, all that i wont come back na tori

Good riddance to bad yeye

Are you back again, I thought I was through with you years ago. . .
When I start now, you'll go and report to mukina
all these immature users we have in this forum sef
They look for trouble and run along to report to the admin
anyway, thank God this is just a discussion forum and not real life sha. . .
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Scooby1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2010
mama-gee:

mamagee if na real life u go scatter bottle for person head grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by honeric01(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2010
ignore ignore ignore

hope you know what that stands for?

self control, ignore.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
debosky:

for the last time mama-gee repentgrin

If you offend again, it might be an indefinite ban so please behave.

Amaka please stop 'provoking' mama-gee to insults. . . .I don't want to have another NL feud between you ladies. wink

Are you telling me repent, I repented years ago when I stopped putting stalking users in their place. . .
I didn't even insult her, I was only doing warm up with that monosyllable I used and she ran to report
Talk less of when I use the curse words I used on amebo long time ago even though I regret cursing her with those strong words. . . tongue

She's not provoking me, I'm actually having a loud laugh because she uses all these american curse words
Children in middle school use to curse or diss their friends, lol. grin grin
So don't think she's the curse of my headache, the thing is she shouldn't go running her mouth and making a mockery of herself and then when I call her a warm up curse word, she clicks the "report to the moderator button". . . grin grin
That's my own, I just dey wala jeje. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
Scooby1:

mamagee if na real life u go scatter bottle for person head  grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

But  if na real life I for fear mamagee, she sounds like this one "were" wey her medication don run out grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2010
Scooby1:

mamagee if na real life u go scatter bottle for person head  grin grin grin grin grin
Trust me. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 12:53am On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you telling me repent, I repented years ago when I stopped putting stalking users in their place. . .
I didn't even insult her , I was only doing warm up with that monosyllable I used and she ran to report(are you upset?  grin)
Talk less of when I use the curse words I used on amebo long time ago even though I regret cursing her with those strong words. . .(this makes you look cool?  undecided) tongue

She's not provoking me, I'm actually having a loud laugh because she uses all these american curse words 
Children in middle school use to curse or diss their friends, lol. grin grin  (why would anyone be dissing their friends )
So don't think she's the curse of my headache,(I'm not? so why all the ranting to be unbanned. LMFAO!) the thing is she shouldn't go running her mouth and making a mockery of herself (isn't that what you do?) and then when I call her a warm up curse word (does that even make sense ), she clicks the "report to the moderator button". . . grin grin (the same thing you did, right? hahahahaha how ironic. make jealousy no kill pesin, abeg.)
That's my own, I just dey wala jeje.   undecided
that doesn't even make sense. everything you are yarning about, you do the same.
so using middle school curse words (when do i even curse?) against adult curse words makes you look brighter and "intelligent"
got it, i see your logic, and what you believe makes you look "cool".  grin grin grin
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
and what do you mean i ran to report? my words were abusive, right? isnt that why you said (on page one) that you reported too? LOL!!
OH THE IRONY!!!!
if i were you, i would stop now. too funny.
its like "roasting" on yourself.
get banned again and go crying to the MODS to unban you.
shioooooooor
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

See this one , anyone that does not know what the immature word means only have to look at your posts to get the answer

Ive been banned alot of times on this forum, even though i am back with my first ID cool ,show me where on this forum, i opened up a million threads begging like a whinning kid who's lolly just got stolen by a cat, to be unbanned? nairaland is not your life, get over it already
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2010
THE AMAKA:

that doesn't even make sense. everything you are yarning about, you do the same.
so using middle school curse words (when do i even curse?) against adult curse words makes you look brighter and "intelligent"
got it, i see your logic, and what you believe makes you look "cool".  grin grin grin
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
and what do you mean i ran to report? my words were abusive, right? isnt that why you said (on page one) that you reported too? LOL!!
OH THE IRONY!!!!
if i were you, i would stop now. too funny.
its like "roasting" on yourself.
get banned again and go crying to the MODS to unban you.
shioooooooor

Okay, Ms "I cheated on the romance awards but debosky refused to disqualify me"
You have typed so much paragraphs that I don't even understand why you keep saying responding to me is like responding to a brick wall. grin grin
Please, don't deceive yourself, if seun starts hand-picking users with quality responses, you wouldn't be remembered. grin
Anyway, It's obvious you take Nairaland sooooo serious. . .
I mean anyone who goes through your posts can see the kind of passion you put into it. . .
So, I don't even want to start going into your case. . .

jennykadry:

See this one , anyone that does not know what the immature word means only have to look at your posts to get the answer

Ive been banned alot of times on this forum, even though i am back with my first ID cool ,show me where on this forum, i opened up a million threads begging like a whinning kid who's lolly just got stolen by a cat, to be unbanned? nairaland is not your life, get over it already

Be quiet, I don't even want to start going into your own case cause yours is history. . .
You now want to respond to me but you sheepishly ran off to call mukina when I didn't even call you anything, I only yawned. . . grin
Please, don't even start now. . .It's too late. grin
Like my Igbo people say "Odigo late". grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Okay, Ms "I cheated on the romance awards but debosky refused to disqualify me"
You have typed so much paragraphs that I don't even understand why you keep saying responding to me is like responding to a brick wall. grin grin
Anyway, It's obvious you take Nairaland sooooo serious. . .
I mean anyone who goes through your posts can see the kind of passion you put into it. . .
So, I don't even want to start going into your case. . .

its funny how you always bring that up!!! LOL!!! you're still jealous that you weren't nominated.
if that is still biting you, TELL DEBOSKY ABOUT IT AND STOP BEING JEALOUS, OKAY?
and who takes NL serious here the most? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone who goes through my posts? undecided what do you mean by that?
so i guess you have been stalking me and doing some snooping, eh? so who is the stalker now?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2010
^^Oh Lawd hammercy, how am I sure you haven't ran off now to report to the moderator again, lol. grin grin
abeg leave my thread so that I can read serious and intelligent responses, I'm sick and tired of seeing that your pink coloured font everywhere in my thread. . . grin grin
Oya, begin dey go. . .
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2010
NOPE!!!
what serious and intelligent responses? from the people that just kiss your butt?
SHIOOOOR.
someone that keeps talking about the "report to mod" button shouldnt be talking since she admitted she did it on page one SEVERAL TIMES. lolol
please stop contradicting yourself and do the world a favor.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2010
I seriously hate to be debosky right now.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
Debosky Lock this topic, It has turned into a place for trouble-makers to express themselves. . .
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by honeric01(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
What's all these noises about? can't we have peace on this thread?
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2010
honeric01:

What's all these noises about? can't we have peace on this thread?
You can feel peace here. . .
Aren't you feeling the warm dove all upon you? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by honeric01(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2010
i hope to see peace rain here, won't believe until the next 5 comments prove it.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Be quiet, I don't even want to start going into your own case cause yours is history. . .
You now want to respond to me but you sheepishly ran off to call mukina when I didn't even call you anything, I only yawned. . . grin
Please, don't even start now. . .It's too late. grin
Like my Igbo people say "Odigo late". grin grin

sheesh, atleast i never got banned, with the words you use to copy from google,dont forget i got the website, you lunatic, aren't you the same person that reports other users to the mods cos theyve got a diff opinion from yours? and you are here talking about reporting to mod, oh please keep shut and let people with brains post here jare, once they ban you now, you are going to come back acting like an eediot that was despoil.d by her cousin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 07, 2010
debosky:

YIM in profile  I love you jenny wink

I love you too sweetheart. no more efights embarassed kiss cool
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 07, 2010
Amaka abeg give mamagee the Award shes so dying for grin grin ,this are people that say Nl isnt their life, yet they come on here arguing about who should get an award and who shouldnt grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 3:21am On Mar 07, 2010
jennykadry:

Amaka abeg give mamagee the Award shes so dying for  grin grin ,this are people that say Nl isnt their life, yet they come on here arguing about who should get an award and who shouldnt grin grin grin
that's exactly my point. she keeps bringing up that romance awards thing as if i nominated myself or that im the one who chose for my name to remain there. its obvious her issue is with debosky so if she has a problem, she needs to challenge him. and she reports to MODS and is here 24/7 just like any other NL addict. at least i dont take this place seriously, unlike her.
just a contradicting hypocrite.
you are too funny sha!!! so this is the original amebo? jenny?
interesting. 
welcome back.  smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

that's exactly my point. she keeps bringing up that romance awards thing as if i nominated myself or that im the one who chose for my name to remain. its obvious her issue is with debosky so if she has a problem, she needs to challenge him. and she reports to MODS and is here 24/7 just like any other NL addict. at least i dont take this place seriously, unlike her.
just a contradicting hypocrite.
you are too funny sha!!! so this is the original amebo? jenny?
interesting.
welcome back. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hehehe this is the original amebo grin grin

Exactly she contradicts herself like crazy, she said i always run to report her to the mods, wasnt she the same person that debosky said reports people anyhow too , just cos theyve got a diff opinion from hers?

I mean,how hypocritical can this gurl be grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 3:26am On Mar 07, 2010
she's really young, so hopefully she grows out of this.
she'll look back at her comments a couple years from now and be embarrassed.
poor girl.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
DEBOSKY LOCK THIS THREAD UP

THE AMAKA:

she's really young, so hopefully she grows out of this.
she'll look back at her comments a couple years from now and be embarrassed.
poor girl.

And how old are you? 10?
Going around reporting to the moderator up and down. . .
Yes ooo, who brought up the awards thing, weren't you the one who went about boasting on how you were nominated for the romance awards
and I was nominated for nothing. . . grin grin
"I Cheated on the awards debosky refused to disqualify me"
I'm still laughing. . .

jennykadry:

sheesh, atleast i never got banned, with the words you use to copy from google,dont forget i got the website, you lunatic, aren't you the same person that reports other users to the mods cos theyve got a diff opinion from yours? and you are here talking about reporting to mod, oh please keep shut and let people with brains post here jare, once they ban you now, you are going to come back acting like an eediot that was despoil.d by her cousin

Why are you using this username to insult? grin
Cause you're scared of getting your original username banned right?. . . grin
And what took you so long to insult me, Cause you've been longing for a partner and you've finally seen one . . grin
Immature at its best. . .
Plus are you still using those words you used over two years ago, sTEP UP . . . grin
Please I wouldn't want someone reporting me to mukina. .
So run along now and go help momma in the kitchen.

jennykadry:

Amaka abeg give mamagee the Award shes so dying for grin grin ,this are people that say Nl isnt their life, yet they come on here arguing about who should get an award and who shouldnt grin grin grin
Dying for an Award?
No honey I don't need one cause I was nominated for 4 actually. . .
The 4th was from the religion board, she can give that one to you. . .
But I'll forever know her as Ms "I Came 3rd place bronze medal baby". grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
yes and the only award you won was "the most attention seeking female poster"
lol what a sad title to earn.
you're so redundant.
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Scooby1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
this drama is so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yes and the only award you won was "the most attention seeking female poster"
lol what a sad title to earn.
you're so redundant.

Buahahaha, Have you ran short of words? grin grin
Cause everyone on nairaland knows that was no official awards
It was started by repulsive users like you. . .
Honeric to be precise. . . , the same one that actually posted a reply to this thread.grin grin
Madam "I Came 3rd Place baby". . . grin
Keep still, there's no real award being sent to you. . .
Geez, it's just a discussion forum not real life. . .
Immaturity at its best. . . grin
And I'm still Cracking up. grin

Scooby1:

this drama is so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can say that again ooo. grin
The girl is actually making me bust into a loud laughter, I swear. . . grin
She takes Nairaland sooo serious. . . grin
Even taking the awards like that of an Olympic gold. grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by Scooby1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
I predict sooner or later you two will become best friends! wink
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by mamagee3(f): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2010
Scooby1:

I predict sooner or later you two will become best friends!   wink
Just tell me that's the biggest pun intended statement you've made since today.
Sorry, I just don't make friends with 10 year olds who cry over a discussion forum. undecided
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by THEAMAKA(f): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2010
hmmmm and who brings up those NL awards everytime there is an altercation? YOU.
who runs to create unban me threads to mukina and debosky every week? YOU.
who spams the forum? YOU.
who thinks using 1000 curse words makes them look intelligent or cool? YOU. and doesn't that make one immature? YES.
and NL is not your life? loooooool.
sit down jo.
so hypocritical and redundant.

come back when you have something new to say instead if repeating the same 4 things.

mama-gee:

Sorry, I just don't make friends with 10 year olds who cry over a discussion forum. undecided
LOLOLOL!!!!
if i could go and count the number of unban me threads created by you begging to be unbanned on a "common discussion forum" then i would put you too shame!!! lol
  grin
Re: Nairaland Incessant Bans Is Beginning To Get Irritating, Annoying And A Piss Off by ayettymama(f): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
lol

amaka and mamagee part. . . . . . . . . . . . ive lost count!!!

THESE ARE 2 KIDS THAT ENJOY BICKERIN! leave them b!!

mamagee is entertaining

the one people love to hate!

*chews on popcorn loudly*

(1) (2) (3) (4)

For Seun / Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here / Where To Get Free Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.