Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters (1745 Views)

Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by nwabobo: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Tinubu wore Iro ati Buba and escaped from Abacha through Cotonou, he's a hero today.
El Rufai pretended to be a student and escaped when Yaradua wanted his head, today he's a governor.
Kayode Fayemi dressed like a fisherman and escaped through Ịdị iroko to continue with his radio � Kudirat attack outside the country and many millionaires but........
Today, all the worshippers of the above heroes want Nnamdi to confront armoured cars with a stick so as to be seen as a strong man.
~ Eric Uchenna Chimara

People like Sarrki, Tonyebarcanista, Abagworo and Omenka and others who wanted to see somebody in a where barrow like El-Zakzaky were disappointed and heartbroken.

So if you are one of those wishing Kanu got the El-zalzacky treatment so you can celebrate,

******holding my two lower eye lids with each of my index finger while my tongue is out********

Mmeeeeeeeeeeee, Ntooooooor!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by GavelSlam: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi, you can come out from under the bed it was only the boy scouts.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by nwabobo: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by SladeWilson(m): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Lmao! Kanu did not receive zakzaki's treatment because he was hiding under his mother's bed, while his brainwashed pigs were dieing for biafra.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by PrinceMario(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2017
None of those people boested to have the ammunitions and vibe NK made us believed him and his followers had. grin
None of them chestbeat to bring the zoo down if arrested. Tell NK to leave under his dad bedbug infested bed, soldiers to comot go anambra. grin cheesy grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by nwabobo: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2017
PrinceMario:
None of those people boested to have the ammunitions and vibe NK made us believed him and his followers had. grin
None of them chestbeat to bring the zoo down if arrested. Tell NK to leave under his dad bedbug infested bed, soldiers to comot go anambra. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by funlord(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Somebody is seriously trying to deflect away from the embarrassment that some of his ignorant brethren and their KFC inspired leader have received recently?

Odiegwu!

grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by mrvitalis(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2017
As boko haram do not represent the average northerner

As opc do not represent the average Yoruba man

As militant do not represent the average ijaw man

So too ipob doesn't not represent us ,I'm sure all of you non igbos have and Igbo friend , business partner , classmate , neighbor and all That

And I'm sure you can see ipob do not represent us and the way we act

The average Igbo man is hard working , and friendly

Ipob are just the few who refused to work , learn skills or even go to school and learn very well ( even Kanu has not achieved anything in his life ...for an Igbo man to spend years abroad and couldn't build a duplex is considered a failure )

So please ipob is not the same thing as Igbo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by Ereolamide: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Why did you hide my comment? grin grin the comment pain you gan

Here it is: cheesy

You guys are hopelessly stupid, so this is where it all ends.

I thought you guys compared Nnamdi Kanu with a superman, now youre comparing the bravest pigbo man with afonja bonsurudeen and fulani gworo chewing muslims.

You pigbos are nature's success in empty chest beating and vacuous boasting. Aren't you going to tell us how this is not 1967?

This emotional blackmail won't work, we want Mazi Kanu to turn Nigeria into Somalia, if not he's a bastard coward whose birth was as a result of ojukwu docile sperm infused in his LovePeddler of a mother-- Mazi Uwazurike.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by PrinceMario(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=nwabobo post=60507773]]Ntor? You're not doing me, it's KANU you're doing.
Tell him to crawl out from under the bed. Like Ojukwu like KANU. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by nwabobo: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2017
mrvitalis:

So too ipob doesn't not represent us ,I'm sure all of you non igbos have and Igbo friend , business partner , classmate , neighbor and all That

Ipob are just the few who refused to work , learn skills or even go to school and learn very well ( even Kanu has not achieved anything in his life ...for an Igbo man to spend years abroad and couldn't build a duplex is considered a failure )

Shut up there. Do you owe anybody any explanation? Do Yorubas here have to denounce OPC (a Terrorist organisation) to authenticate their tribes? Do Hausa do same for BH?

Why do you guys always want to please others? Inferiority complex?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by NeeKlaus: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Let him continue hiding. We will know when he's tired. They want to burn Nigeria down with sticks and stones.

They think wars are fought through online chestbeating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by NeeKlaus: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
nwabobo:

Shut up there. Do you owe anybody any explanation? Do Yorubas here have to deny OPC (a Terrorist organisation) to authenticate their tribes? Do Hausa do same for BH?

Just watch! He will soon call him Afonja now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2017
mrvitalis:

Where have you been since.

I was @ Aba to check some things, I never believed that place could be humbled.
I didn't hear anybody saying bia not to talk of fra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by LUGBE: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2017
cheesy

They were and will remain disappointed kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:
Why did you hide my comment? grin grin the comment pain you gan

Here it is: cheesy

You guys are hopelessly stupid, so this is where it all ends.

I thought you guys compared Nnamdi Kanu with a superman, now youre comparing the bravest pigbo man with afonja bonsurudeen and fulani gworo chewing muslims.

You pigbos are nature's success in empty chest beating and vacuous boasting. Aren't you going to tell us how this is not 1967?

This emotional blackmail won't work, we want Mazi Kanu to turn Nigeria into Somalia, if not he's a bastard coward whose birth was as a result of ojukwu docile sperm infused in his LovePeddler of a mother-- Mazi Uwazurike.

Kindly limit your rants to IPOB.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by Ereolamide: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Kindly limit your rants to IPOB.
Thanks
Impale yourself if you're pained.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by TheKabal: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2017
nwabobo:

to authenticate their tribes?

You mean like a username and password on a login page?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by PrinceMario(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2017
funlord:

Somebody is seriously trying to deflect away from the embarrassment that some grin of his ignorant brethren and their KFC inspired leader have received recently?

Odiegwu!

grin grin grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

Impale yourself if you're pained.

I know your type,

Kindly limit your senselesness to IPOB and leave the Igbos out of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by vedaxcool(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin op nah cadet propagandist from biafra or death to biafra or we hide under the bed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by freshest4live: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2017
mrvitalis:

I agree, though why many believe Ipob is igbo, is that Ipob seem to have large support from the rallies they hold, especially from the youths. They also dominate the cyberspace with their ideology. What many Nigerians secretely fear is Balkanization, many would rather go for resource control or restructuring in any form.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by Nemesis1: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
GavelSlam:
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by nwabobo: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
freshest4live:

I agree, though why many believe Ipob is igbo, is that Ipob seem to have large support from the rallies they hold, especially from the youths. They also dominate the cyberspace with their ideology. What many Nigerians secretely fear is Balkanization, many would rather go for resource control or restructuring in any form.

Without Nnamdi Kanu's agitation would anybody be talking seriously about restructuring?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by adadike281(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is d most wicked person I have seen. He was shouting ' BSS, arms and amunitions' all over, he was screaming ' kill Hausa's and Yoruba's ' and my people were brainwashed. ordinary egwu eke, the anumanu disappeared. Now my brothers are being killed, other peoples children, while his own kids are in obodo oyibo. where are those people worshipping him, I ask, where is d almighty nnamdi kanu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by deain1(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2017
mrvitalis:

Your gist make sense. The mumu still lives under the care of his parents and yet some illitrates still follow him blindly.
It's not their fault sha, at least he has been abroad for sometime and I think that is their basis for seeing him as a ~human~ dullard instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2017
God bless the IPOB SLAYER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by BudeYahooCom: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2017
nwabobo:

Shut up there. Do you owe anybody any explanation? Do Yorubas here have to denounce OPC (a Terrorist organisation) to authenticate their tribes? Do Hausa do same for BH?

If that mrvitalis is Igbo, I am sudanese.

These are almajiris and ewedu ritualist pretending to be 'ibo' in order fool themselves and no one else.

No TRUE Igbo man will agree will the fulani-run army that fulani herdsmen are adorable while IPOB is 'terrorist' organisation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by mrvitalis(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

If that mrvitalis is Igbo, I am sudanese.

These are almajiris and ewedu ritualist pretending to be 'ibo' in order fool themselves and no one else.

No TRUE Igbo man will agree will the fulani-run army that fulani herdsmen are adorable while IPOB is 'terrorist' organisation.

If I'm not Igbo may I never succeed in anything I do

If I'm Igbo may you never succeed in anything you do

If you are too sure say amen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: This Is For The Haters by policy12: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
The ipob and chest beating before operation python dance 2 and after..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest In Owerri Today / Throw Back Gov Fashola And Osinbajo / Yakubu Gowon Advice To Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.