Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

When Are You Starting Mini Importation Bussiness? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Are You Starting Mini Importation Bussiness? (384 Views)

How Can I Bring My Bussiness To Life? / Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness / What Bussiness Can 20k Do While Studying In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Are You Starting Mini Importation Bussiness? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2017
When will you start your importation Business?
1. I do not have money to start. I need 500k (wrong you can start with 10-20k)

2. What would i Import? (we took care of what is profitable in the market and we would further show you how to discover Profitable 300%-500% Profit in any market).

3.I do not Like selling? (Ecommerce website make life easier).

4. How do I get Visa to china ( The only VISA you need is your smart Phone, Laptop, Internet connection to buy from China)

5. The exchange rate is High. (yes it is but people that learn from the Pro are still making it in recession.)

6.I am ready what can i do?
Simply register now.

In this training you will learn

How to buy CHEAP and QUALITY goods from China and USA

How to get FREE SAMPLES of products to check for quality before buying in bulk.

How to FIND products that are hot in DEMAND

How to find a SUPPLIER and MANUFACTURER.

How to get your goods delivered to you here in NIGERIA

How to avoid fraud and quality issues when buying your products

How to PAY for your goods without leaving your bed side

Where to SELL your imported goods to hungry customers

How to use DIGITAL MARKETING tools to make MASSIVE SALES.

BONUSES
Get access to loans from credible financial institutions
Get lists of credible sites to shop on
Get contacts of credible agencies abroad
70% discount in setting up a functional eCommerce website.

Training Fee: N3000.
FREE MINI IMPORTATION Ebook +5 digital marketing Ebooks for the first 3persons to register

Venue: ONLINE
Date: 18th of September,2017
Time: 5pm Prompt (No Africa Time)

Call or Whatsapp 08127120678 to book your seat.

(1) (Reply)

DDA ASO Answer Key 18th September 2017 -question Asked In Exam, Solved Questions / Get Past Questions For Jobs And Scholarships For Free / WHY Wait For Clients To Come And Pay Hundreds Of Thousands? Start Smart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.