Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) (1234 Views)

How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by ontiah: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2A7dtXvshQ

- IPOB has reacted to the declaration by the Defence Headquarters -
The younger brother to IPOB leader says the group does not carry arms

The Nigerian military had categorized IPOB as a terrorist group Following the declaration by the Nigerian military, the Indigenous People of Biafra has said it is a non-violent movement and that it has never carried arms or killed anyone. Prince Kanu, the younger brother of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, who spoke on behalf of the group in an interview with Channels Television, on Friday, September 15, said: “It is very, very laughable that that is coming from a military intelligence officer. One, IPOB is a non-violent movement.

“We do not carry arms; we’ve never asked anyone to kill for us neither have we killed anyone. If you look at our records, our records are clean and straight.” The group also denied the allegation, insisting that it had neither carried arms nor harassed civilians.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1125545-ipob-reacts-called-a-terrorist-group.html
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by 989900: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2017
“We do not carry arms; we’ve never asked anyone to kill for us neither have we killed anyone. If you look at our records, our records are clean and straight.” The group also denied the allegation, insisting that it had neither carried arms nor harassed civilians.

Delusion, amnesia, or deception by design runs in the family.

**See Nnamdi's long list of hate speeches and calls for arms, he even visited the US to solicit for funds for weapons . . . Scores of Video evidences and audio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by docky22: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Ok
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
So you are no longer Biafrans? What about the hate speeches? What about the incite? What about arson? What about attacks and killings of northerners in Aba and Oyigbo? What about the attack on security forces?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by igbozionism(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
So you are no longer Biafrans? What about the hate speeches? What about the incite? What about arson? What about attacks and killings of northerners in Aba and Oyigbo? What about the attack on security forces?

I don't know why foolishness is imbedded is some peoples DNA . why don't you provide evidence of the dead Hausa men in aba and obigbo? can you pls show us the dead bodies? I know you have special hatred for Igbo's but I want to remind you that Igbo's are not bothered about opinion of "FAILURES"

5 Likes

Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by Partnerbiz3: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Nawao.

Nothing generates traffic now than IPOB matters...
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by UduMgbo1: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
[/s]
there was no attack
Ipob remains a peaceful organisation
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by zlantanfan: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

IPOB lives on

A subsidiary organization will be established to continue the preaching of Biafra while fanatical believers will be introduced into IPOB and given Technological/Military/Economic/Financial knowledge to empower them to Restore & Develop Biafra.

Haitian Tactics will be deployed
all those rubbish epistle trend you created you think kanu has the mental capacity, patience, love, and money to do any.

That epistle simply makes you a non governmental organization which must definitely be registered under the Nigeria entity, and there are laws to checking NGO activities
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Did you listen to the video or you don't have data? He never made such comment.
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by GoldNiagara(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Who ever gave buhari this tactical strategy deserves credit for a considerable genius, see how the coward iPods are neutralized without much ado, emasculated really. The eastern governor wetting their pants fell in line, Cowardice and mouth are what Igbo's are known for, this has been proved again. Buhari oko Igbo.

1 Like

Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by PFRB: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2017
989900:

Delusion, amnesia, or deception by design runs in the family.

**See Nnamdi's long list of hate speeches and calls for arms, he even visited the US to solicit for funds for weapons . . . Scores of Video evidences and audio.

hate speech is not terrorism. Call for arms is not carrying of arms. soliciting for arms is not carrying arms. You that are talking, you have arms in your house but you have not put them to use. It is when you put them to use or attempt to put them to use that crime is recorded against you.
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by 989900: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
PFRB:

hate speech is not terrorism. Call for arms is not carrying of arms. soliciting for arms is not carrying arms. You that are talking, you have arms in your house but you have not put them to use. It is when you put them to use or attempt to put them to use that crime is recorded against you.

Stand behind the mirror and repeat every word you wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by Balkan(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Its a shame on South East governors
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by Timbuktuo: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2017
PFRB:

Stop leaking like an inbred imbecîle. In Nigeria, you must be licensed to own light weapons not to talk of weapons of war, and that's not even mentioning inciting millions to acquire these weapons and wage war on the country.

I respect the fact that you are willing to stick to your convictions but, I must tell you this; you are in no position to tell Nigeria or Nigerians how to curtail what are your excesses in achieving your desires.

Your IPOB group is now officially a terrorist group, I you want to see your Biafra you would be wise to pursue it with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by ogmask: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
After all the chest beating where is kanu now?

Enough of this same stale line of 'we do not bear arms and we are non vioent'. You can tell that to the python when it comes visiting again but, this time with a defeaning ferosity.

Too much hate and lies from kanu and his followers. ..

Shame on all the e-warriors who still believe the fraud star of a kanu guy.

Some have even labeled the python DANCE ethnic cleansing. Nawaooooo...... but the question is where were they when kanu starting his infamous DANCE.
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by afonjaheadhunt: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op does not even have data to watch the video he posted grin

No where did he mention that he was Nigerian tongue instead when he was asked that he was on the run he laughed out loud and said "On the run for what? What have I done that I will be on the run, as I speak I am currently in my house"

Op go an buy data cause you can buy sense from Afonja head hunters. grin Olodo Op tongue
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by vedaxcool(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin grin are we not biafraudians anymore.. Python Dance has restored factory setting. BTW some under Nnamdi father's bed

Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by Antipob777(f): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
igbozionism:

I don't know why foolishness is imbedded is some peoples DNA . why don't you provide evidence of the dead Hausa men in aba and obigbo? can you pls show us the dead bodies? I know you have special hatred for Igbo's but I want to remind you that Igbo's are not bothered about opinion of "FAILURES"

Shatap there and tell Kanu the terrorist to come out from hiding if indeed he is a freedom fighter.

Ndi Ara
Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by adadike281(f): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
in as much as am against Nnamdi kanu, Nigeria army too should be reprimanded. you dont have any right to torture my people till they die. Anyway, I don't blame them, if only kanu was able to tame his loud boasting mouth.

1 Like

Re: We Are Nigerians: Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Brother Reminds Buhari (video) by rosebowl01(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
there was no attack
Ipob remains a peaceful organisation
kiss the truth

Yes, you're peaceful. Peacefully inciting your members to kill other ethnic groups. Peacefully asking for weapons to "burn down the zoo". Peacefully asking your members to kill any Yoruba pastor that comes to the east, when you live comfortably in your millions in the same Yoruba people's domain... yes you are peaceful indeed.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ambode To Complete First Engineered Sanitary Landfill In West Africa. / What???!!! Nigeria Govern By A Foreiner In 2018 ???!!! / Archbishop Benson Idahosa Sends Message To Nigerians From His Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.