Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married (25926 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Eze2000(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
Nairalanders please I need your honest advice on this issue.

My brother opened up to me about his marriage yesterday. I promised I will give him a reply today. He has a marital problem. He complained bitterly that his wife has never said sorry to him. 11 years of marriage and she has never apologised to him anyday. He usually takes the initiative to beg when they have an issue.

Recently she went behind her husband to borrow money from his friend. My brother Is a very quiet person and dislikes third party involvement in his marriage. She keep on repeating that her husband has never done anything for her. My brother had to sell his new bike for a song, just because she wanted to settle a financial problem.

My brother is fed up and wants to call it quit, but for the sake of their baby. What should I say to him

I'm something of a psychologist sir, basically I read people like books, read their character and know their thought from minor actions and words.

from your description this is the woman your brother married.

1. One who feels she is bigger than her husband
2. one who feels her husband cannot do without her but she sure does not need him.
3. one who is very likely to cheat if she is not at it already.
4. one who will walk away if she can hook a rich fish
5. A proud woman who will never have her husband's best interest at heart
6. A woman who 'most likely was never in love'
7. A woman who will have no second thought abt putting her husband in trouble....you know, the kind that will sell his house when he travels

I could go on bro, bottom line, don't let that one baby fool you. That marriage is a disaster waiting to happen.

put my points stated above to your brother and if he has not noticed or suspected at least half of them come back here and call me a big fool.

cheers!

For free stories and Relationship advice
WWW.kingezeblog.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Wishaky(f): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
UEDIBO:
the brother is poor
period!!!!!

let him go find a better job. secondary teaching job in this country is just = slavery

Its not only the poor people that are having difficulties in their marriages, there are a lot of rich people too that are, though poverty too could be part of their problem but I still suggest they both go for counseling
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mehnn! Thats a very very bad attitude she's exhibiting
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Kobicove(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
The handwriting had always being on the wall during courtship but your brother chose to ignore it... undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by freshvine(f): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

90% of marriage by whose statistics? undecided

You can make your comment without throwing unverified statistics around.

Consult the "secret of family happiness" published by watchtower Germany.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by UEDIBO: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
this one is poverty.
i know what am saying
Wishaky:

Its not only the poor people that are having difficulties in their marriages, there are a lot of rich people too that are, though poverty too could be part of their problem but I still suggest they both go for counseling
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Greenthumb(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Your anger towards your brother's wife is evident in your post, but that isn't even the issue here. Let me just remind you people are very different. I used to have a friend who'll never invite you to the table or say 'come chop' in pidgin. So it is for some people. My wife during our dating days never liked someone saying sorry to her. So many times I offended her and she'll say "don't say sorry, it infuriates me the more".

So, in essence, your sister in-law may not be the type of person that says sorry because it's not in her nature to so do and it doesn't necessarily mean she's not remorseful sometimes. She was wrong to have approached and collect money from her husband's friend behind his back. That in itself is very disrespectful and shouldn't be tolerated. I won't tolerate it as a husband either. He should have a word with her about specifically and if she's still recalcitrant, he should involve a third party (marriage counselor, family member(s), pastor, etc). Her actions are threatening the fabrics of that marriage and he should act fast, except he wants a divorce. It's well with them.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by muller101(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lies
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Wishaky(f): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
UEDIBO:
this one is poverty.
i know what am saying

Okey Bro.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by awa(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tell him that someone from Nairaland said IPOB problems are more pressing than this minnor issue he has been able to live with for 11 years.
Why is it now that he thinks #HISMUMUDONDO?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
freshvine:
You can only tell who genuinely love you after 5 years of marriage.

Op, 90% of marriage is not love based but fantasy and you'll notice the difference at a later years.

A wife who genuinely love you will even knell to apologise grin just to make sure you're happy and treated right.

Kneeling down doesn't translate to sorry. A lady may kneel to apologize and same time kill you. Apology should come from the heart not from the lip alone.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Sarah20A(f): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother is a teacher in one government school. He brings home all The money. She never works. She was once a nurse but was fired. No reason was given for her sack. She stays at home doing nothing. Painting her nails
11 years of marriage shouldn't hit the rock beacause of sorry they should sort things out. What's your own if she's painting her nails all day? Please leave her alone go and marry so your wife will be painting her nails too because is obvious you are already hating on her tongue
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
My brother any human that doesn't show remorse is not worthy to live with be it man or woman, some people are dead or in prison because they can't say sorry. sorry doesn't cure wound, but it heal souls and emotional wounds. The secrete is that all evil lady always have one baby before they show their husband who they really are. If your brother continue and she kill him, is the kids not going to live, this world visit is once you make your way the way you can last long before you depart.if your brother want die premature let him continue with her as for me am out of that kid of marriage no matter how many kids i have, my life first before any kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by abike12(f): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
what is your business there, uche onise
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by ariyebaba(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Women dont respect Teacher.

You should understand what i mean.

smiley

Queenlovely:
My brother is a teacher in one government school. He brings home all The money. She never works. She was once a nurse but was fired. No reason was given for her sack. She stays at home doing nothing. Painting her nails
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by gentlegenius(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
ADUNOKIKI:
The question is has she said sorry to him countless times before their marriage. 11years marriage should not break because of sorry. Maybe he is just looking for a way to end the marriage.... They have been managing it like that from the 1st to 8th year of the marriage. Your brother just got too serious about sorry in the 11th year.
Some people due to their upbringing just can't say sorry even if their life is at stake. I have dated a girl like that. Even though she was a good girl, I couldn't ignore her unapologetic nature because I believe that any woman that can't say sorry to a man isn't meant for marriage.
Maybe the brother didn't see it as a problem before marriage. That's why he is the architect of his own problem. He shouldn't have married a woman who can't say sorry and probably expect that she'll change. I can assure you that she wasn't saying sorry before the marriage and at the early years of their marriage and he just didn't mind because obviously he's weak.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by holluphemydavid(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
demsid:
Are u sure it's ur brother ?
help me ask ooooo
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by holluphemydavid(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
No remedy

He is the cause of his problem

he is a weak man and his wife capitalised on it
u av a point
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by joenor(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Drop advise na oo girl
MhizzAJ:
Here to read comments
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by gentlegenius(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
Nairalanders please I need your honest advice on this issue.

My brother opened up to me about his marriage yesterday. I promised I will give him a reply today. He has a marital problem. He complained bitterly that his wife has never said sorry to him. 11 years of marriage and she has never apologised to him anyday. He usually takes the initiative to beg when they have an issue.

Recently she went behind her husband to borrow money from his friend. My brother Is a very quiet person and dislikes third party involvement in his marriage. She keep on repeating that her husband has never done anything for her. My brother had to sell his new bike for a song, just because she wanted to settle a financial problem.

My brother is fed up and wants to call it quit, but for the sake of their baby. What should I say to him
Has your brother ever complain about her unapologetic nature? Or is he complaining now?
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by holluphemydavid(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
all dis will start showing up rite from the time of dating
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by charlsecy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
demsid:
Are u sure it's ur brother ?
So?
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by gentlegenius(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
mumumugu:

you are the one who hardly says sorry
No.
You should have said she is the one who is complaining and not her brother.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by joenor(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wait them nor do this thing when them dey call courtship? if before marry her she has never said sorry.... my broda that's bad... it's a vice versa thing...
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
freshvine:

Consult the "secret of family happiness" published by watchtower Germany.

Hmmmm
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by ashatoda: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
simple as ABC. quit the marriage. a woman that claims her man as never done anything for her will never be satisfied. she is a source of embarrassment to the husband she is out to ridicule him before friends and family they manufacture lies and heinous stories about the man. she will always make comparison with other men and try to tell him he is a failure. how do I know I have been there
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by lovebless: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
this pathetic, because am facing same challenge, she don't know how to say sorry. back to dating period, I took all blame just to carry on because I love her and fear of losing her, I patched it through.
we are married now 5 years has gone by, it getting worse day by day.
she so Good at pointing out my mistakes and expect me to say sorry, which at times I reluctantly do. the worst of it all is, tell her she wronged you, she won't give a dammed instead she would be mocking you, even when I showed her in my attitude that am not happy with her, then she will tell you like I care. this hurts me bitterly even considering divorce because she can never change. I blamed my self for my wick ness during the courtship now she is the jagaban of the house even lord over her body.
this matter is serious, she sees me as toothless dog, if she even do it romantically I will understand is love all end on bed but her case is authoritative with so much gut and audacity, it so disgusting.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by orbis(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Probably cos the dude no hold enough bar. If you hold bar, na women go de beg you like say you be presido.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by adatemi: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Best advise from me to you is to, stay out of it. It's their marriage and business.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
lovebless:
this pathetic, because am facing same challenge, she don't know how to say sorry. back to dating period, I took all blame just to carry on because I love her and fear of losing her, I patched it through.
we are married now 5 years has gone by, it getting worse day by day.
she so Good at pointing out my mistakes and expect me to say sorry, which at times I reluctantly do. the worst of it all is, tell her she wronged you, she won't give a dammed instead she would be mocking you, even when I showed her in my attitude that am not happy with her, then she will tell you like I care. this hurts me bitterly even considering divorce because she can never change. I blamed my self for my wick ness during the courtship now she is the jagaban of the house even lord over her body.
this matter is serious, she sees me as toothless dog, if she even do it romantically I will understand is love all end on bed but her case is authoritative with so much gut and audacity, it so disgusting.

Your wife doesn't have respect and true love for you. You have to get back your respect first, that's if you ever had it.

I know of people who'll act like this and show remorse, it's just the verbal sorry they find difficult _but for her to brazenly get away with such attitude. Tell me what she's using to lord over you.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Ridwan66(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nigerian men have a lot of problems and one of them is obviously an act of saying 'sorry' even when the man knows he's at fault, but trying to vetoes on his wife.

It's sad seeing men capitalising on 'sorry' to destroy their homes.

I will only advise him to continue carrying out his responsibilities irrespective of whether the wife appreciates or not.

Remember setting up a family is not for babies rather for men of high reasoning faculties who have management skills to control the affairs of their homes....

Thanks!
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by harrypot1: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
No remedy

He is the cause of his problem

he is a weak man and his wife capitalised on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? / Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.