Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? (743 Views)

Is This Nnamdi Kanu In Burial Or Am I Blind PHOTOS / Is This Nnamdi Kanu? / If Yoruba E-rats Ask You Why You Want Biafra, Tell Them This....nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by MalcoImX: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Why is Britain not 'shooking mouth' for dis Nnamdi matter? Is he not their citizen? Why did Britain allow him to 'operate his mouth' from there if they know that they won't assist him if he gets into trouble? A friend in need, they say, is a friend in deed. Is he not in need, or is his deeds not worthy of being 'in need.'
He has been writing letters to Britain and they don't seem to care that one of them is calling for assistance. Why the abandonment? Or, did they know something we don't know - like a tendency to or an inclination to terrorism?
I’m A British Citizen, Ask Buhari To Release Me; Nnamdi Kanu Tells UK
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/im-victim-travesty-justice-nnamdi-kanu-tells-uk/
Biafra Aba Crisis : Nnamdi Kanu Writes UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel
http://www.viviangist.ng/biafra-aba-crisis-nnamdi-kanu-writes-un-eu-us-uk-russia-israel/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by Skyfornia(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Traitors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by GavelSlam: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Skyfornia:
Traitors

Really?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by nic2wao: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Oil still flows in the land, when it dries, to your tents ooh israel!
Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by willibounce1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
The British are saboteurs, back stabbers, unity beggars, ewedu gulping afonjas. How could they betray kanu. Even Trump and Putin betrayed him....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
British citizen koor......a terrorist is a terrorist. Britain dont rescue terrorists.
Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
It's a natural thing for Britain..

If a man commits a crime, he's a Nigerian who was Bron in Britain...

If he does something extraordinary, he's a Briton!!!
grin
Nnamdi kanu own is even worst, after he don use his mouth say he be Biafran. U go like wish for Biafran govt to try help him niyen o

Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by Alariwo2: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
When they revoke his citizenship, you lots will learn.. Or you think it's Yorubas that tolerates all your excesses.

Nonsense!
Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by APCsupporter: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ipoop people are just pigs. Duterte killed and is still killing thousands of drug addicts on sight without trial and the UN hasn't even said anything about it. Look at the atrocities America itself and Saudi Arabia is committing in Syria and Yemen respectively yet the UN has done nothing. I don't even want to talk about north Korea and the ongoing genocide in Myanmar. They will only make condemnations but nothing will be done
Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by Leonard0123(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
willibounce1:
The British are saboteurs, back stabbers, unity beggars, ewedu gulping afonjas. How could they betray kanu. Even Trump and Putin betrayed him....
Britains are afonjas who are slaves to Hausa.
I'll always love to register on NL... I've got all the time before NYSC now cheesy grin
Re: Why Is Britain Not 'Shooking Mouth' For This Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Matter? by MalcoImX: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alariwo2:
When they revoke his citizenship, you lots will learn.. Or you think it's Yorubas that tolerates all your excesses.

Nonsense!
Upon all the letters, no single reply. I never hear freedom fighter dey beg make dem come rescue am before.

(1) (Reply)

Millions Of Python Dance Can’t Stop Biafran Movement-biafrans Explode / Biafra: The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Anglophones ‘independence'; 17, Including 2 Nigerians, Killed In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.