Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (36378 Views)

Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) / Electrified Mud House Commissioned In African Country (Photos) / 6 Men Killed After Mud House Collapsed On Them, Buried In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by Coldfeets: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin

I'm sure one of her neighbours or friends said something like may tree fall on you to her last nite.
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by daddio(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
And some dead brain fools will be like "AFONJA!!
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by ihedioramma: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
they can never be tired of sucking blood of innocent and defenseless citizens.....

They will use all manner of ways to kill and terrorise innocent people

SMH
This government sef
Are you well at all ?
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by billyG(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
red mud house still exist in imo state?jezz!
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by mamawin(f): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
mrvitalis:
I have never seen a house like this in imo
I swear
You probably live in the city
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by ACE1010: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
Which people will we heap the blame on now since she is from the village?

If it were in the city, we would call village people..

E go fit be ipobians

grin grin grin Hahahahah
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by pastoray(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
they can never be tired of sucking blood of innocent and defenseless citizens.....

SMH
This government sef

Hmm! Pls kontinu...
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by ofuonyebi: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
The story of the woman is like that of a cow who have no tail!

Only God can help her wipe the flies of destruction like the tree away from killing her in her poor state of life..

Congrats woman for cheating on death!

I call on govt. of her state to help her build at least a 2-bed room flat to make her testimony a more glorious one...
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oh how i wish i was in a position to fund the building of a new mordern structure for her. I feel soo bad right now. God please come to her rescue. Amen. Mothers dont deserve this.
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by Avizizo(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

SMH
This government sef
Craziness dey worry this one o. Even if your wife no open leg for you when you want popo na government
When will you retrieve your senses?
Re: Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos by kenny1313(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Trust Owelle Wife Nneoma to Build a better house for the Old woman , Just to get favour and support the husband in 2019.
And is that a crime?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares The Type Of Building Blocks Being Made Now As A Result Of The Economy / Land Fraudsters Tricks I Learnt In 2010 And Tips On How To Avoid Them This 2011 / My Landlord Served Me A Quit Notice And I Want To Know What What My Rights Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.