Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo (980 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo by MrNollyzone: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Popular Yoruba actor, Femi Adebayo, might be that jovial and caring hubby but one thing he will never spare is a cheating partner.

For the actor, that is a strong turn off and so getting involved with any lady, there have to be strong mutual respect for the union to blossom.

He is married though and enjoying his home but he still had to make his mind known during and question and answer session with some of his fans.

When asked by a fan if he will forgive his wife when he finds out that she has been cheating on him, he replied, “No, infidelity is a big No in my dictionary.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/can-never-forgive-wife-cheats-actor-femi-adebayo/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: ''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo by mofeoluwadassah: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2017
if you like kill her when you find out....none of my business
Re: ''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo by BlackDBagba: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2017
grin
Re: ''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo by GidifeedNews: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2017
story story
Re: ''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo by Tenkobos(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
I wish you the same if she catches you cheating

4 Likes

Re: ''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo by doyinisaac(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tenkobos:
I wish you the same if she catches you cheating
Let the wife speak for herself

Re: ''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo by Danieldexii(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
n u fi press oda gels abi...
Re: ''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo by ShayGirl(f): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Do unto others what u want to be done to u .............

Well said! Sha don't cheat on her too

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks And Davido link up to Make Hits (photos) / South African Lady Begs Her Ex For Denying Him After Exposing Her Nud£ / Pastor Obinim: Come Along To Church With Your Used Underwears And Brassieres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.