Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot (50816 Views)

5 Nigerian Grammy Award Winners You Probably Haven’t Heard Of / Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by greatseed: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
In your opinion though!!!
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by evy1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
let's not blame society...
There are people who love you genuinely but do you notice it?
True that and also you love some genuinely but they don't appreciate it.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Disneylady:

hmnnnnnn I see
disneylady... I guess you may love cartoons alot
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
After person chop gala him dey still keep d cellophane. Nawa o

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by belindar: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Do you even have Honey pot. All you have is hit and run. EWU.
WHY DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE OPINION.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
The looks of her mouth shows she could be so insultive.

Men don't keep insultive relationship irrespective of women skins and pretty faces.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by matrix600(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Uwc
Just like that?? shocked
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
kalufelix:
Nigerian Women Are Too Dependent And They Care Less About What They Can Actually Do For Their Men.

They Idolize Sex And Use Their Honeypot To Hold The Man To Ransome. When The Man Finally Plays All her Cards And Makes The Purchase What Does He Get In The End -"dissappointment"

Let Me Make This Very Clear That What Kills Most Relationships And Marriages Today Is BAD/POOR SEX On The Path Of The Women

Who Says You Cant Explore With Your Legally Wedded Husband Or Wife. (please let us not confuse ourselves with "religion" and "moral standards"wink Why Do You Think Most Men Still Keep Their Mistresses Even When They Sincerely Love Their Wives

Even In The Commercial Sex Industry Certain Love Vendors Irrespective Of Their Looks Attract More Clients Than Others.

Trust Me If Its Satisfactory They'll Come Back Over And Over Again For It Even With Stronger Love & Romance

No Man Wants To Spend His Money, love, romance, committment Only To Get A "Poor Sex"

A Good Sex Is Like A Good Food...
Gbam tongue
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by belindar: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy true love doesn't exist anymore
Bicos ladies only follow the highest bidder. When I know that you will move to the next person once I don't have money so why should I love you.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by slowice(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Emmm please what is honey pot? undecided
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by ibietela2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why did you meet only those who are interested in forking your ass?
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by samblaks(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chaai. Some comments here are just too hilarious. I couldn't stop the laughter since. Interesting people plenty here no be small.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Ifedith(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Love can be expressed in so many ways but the thing is that these days people just equate love to sex
This love sef, can you identify love if you see it. Naija are the most hypocritical being on earth. Very terrible Ppl.
Next!
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by FSFitzGerald: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
The goal or reward is all that matters in anything we do. So we are gonna do everything we could, to achieve that. Whether we stay interested or not after getting what we want, depends on our level of satisfaction. This applies to many aspects of our living, whether that be romance, career or whatever

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by cameeeeel(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
a thread between dingbang and Mhijaz.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Ifedith(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided u lie, nt al of dem, true luv stl exist and it has ntin to do wt sex
That is a very very big lie from the pit of hell. Tell yourself the truth. Love and sex are like 5 and 6, they cohabitate together in every romantic relationship. It's impossible to separate them. What are you even saying sef. No go try am for your husband say you love him but no lashing. Abeg o!
Next!
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Partnerbiz2: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
What is honey pot
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Ekeseges(f): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
What is honey pot
Pot of honey
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by toastedbread: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
a big lie from hades.
and i thought it was DESIIGNER the rapper.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Crossguy: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
let's not blame society...
There are people who love you genuinely but do you notice it?
You are the man

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by adajoe555: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
pls what's honey pot

oh I get it now

pot with honey
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Crossguy: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Sorry dear

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by vocalprince(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Ve never been in luv cheesy
Will u luv me genuinely? cheesy
No!!! Abeg carry your wahala dey go.
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Icon79(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Truer words have never been spoken.

O pari
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by jamace(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
How can you be romantic with a pot that has lost its honey. Borehole is valueless. angry angry
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by dingbang(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Crossguy:
You are the man
grin I no even know say the thread reach frontpage shocked
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by adajoe555: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
But its true, some men are like that
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by tosyne2much(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
Of what use is the BISCUIT NYLON after you've eaten the BISCUIT...
Nawa 4u oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Icon79(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Well, I would rather that I "show" than tell you.

Deal?

O pari

adajoe555:
pls what's honey pot

oh I get it now

pot with honey
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by toastedbread: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
adajoe555:
pls what's honey pot

oh I get it now

pot with honey

yes, used in cooking bee soup.

1 Like

Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by Diso60090(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
When a Nigeria man say don't worry in everything you say at first date shine your eye he just want to cut your tree first then there will be worried
Re: Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot by tete7000(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Basically, this implies God doesn't exist, for those who love others in God will always truly love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday / Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.