Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua (4315 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi / Sahara Reporters: Jonathan, Alison-madueke, Okonjo-iweala Embezzles $50 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Pharoh: 4:38am On Mar 01, 2010
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by ojenew: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2010
Nigeria’s gravely sick ruler, Umaru Yar’Adua, can barely move or communicate, according to new revelations about his grim medical condition given to Saharareporters. Mr. Yar’Adua was smuggled back to Nigeria on Wednesday morning under cover of darkness, a move described by a diplomatic source as a desperate gamble by his wife and her cabal to hold on to power.
Click Here!

The latest findings buttress exclusive reports by Saharareporters as far as two years ago that Churg Strauss Syndrome, a debilitating auto–immune disease, was ravaging Yar’Adua. The syndrome has been complicated recently by Yar’Adua’s lung cancer, according to our sources.

There are signs that the game may be drawing to a close for Yar’Adua’s greedy and ambitious wife, Hajia Turai, as service chiefs in the Nigerian Armed Forces requested that “Acting President” Goodluck Jonathan be allowed to see Yar’Adua. A source knowledgeable about the happenings in the Presidential Villa, where Yar’adua is holed up, told Saharareporters that Goodluck Jonathan has finally seen Yar’adua in the company of the National Security Adviser (NSA), Sarki Mukthar. Our source said the two men were shocked to behold Yar’Adua’s wasted Yar’Adua body and dire condition. He was not only barely conscious but incapable of conversation or movement.

A different report emerged tonight denying that Jonathan has physically sighted Yar’Adua. But our presidency source asserted that Jonathan did make the "top secret" visit to Yar’Adua. The source added that Jonathan was so affected by Yar’Adua’s condition that the acting president showed symptoms of a fainting spell. He was reportedly “stabilized’ by Saudi doctors attending to Yar’Adua

On Saturday, according to our sources, Turai engaged in another gimmick by informing the aviation assistants at the presidency that she would want to take her husband out again to a foreign hospital for further medical treatment. She was politely turned down when the authorities insisted they would have to see Yar’adua first or receive his resignation letter before any application for use of the presidential jet can be considered.

However, Turai and the remainder of the kitchen cabinet have decided on an extensive manipulation of the public and the Jonathan-led federal executive. In addition to strenuous efforts to prevent any form of visitation to Yar’Adua, the cabal has embarked on a well-oiled campaign in the northern parts of the country to portray Jonathan as an anti-North president who has diverted funds meant to develop the North to his region, the Niger Delta region. As expected, that campaign is catching fire in certain parts of the north. The group has also decided to use the Nigerian media to tie Jonathan to former President Olusegun Obasanjo whose hypocrisy and corruption have earned him widespread unpopularity. Obasanjo was the one who imposed a sickly Yar’Adua as “president”.

Turai Yar’Adua and her group – including former Attorney General Michael Aondoakaa, former Governor James Ibori, economic adviser Tanimu Kurfi, and Agriculture Minister Sayyad Abba Ruma – hope their anti-Jonathan campaign would provoke an uprising in the north and a move by the Nigerian military to truncate Jonathan’s shot at the presidency for the remainder of Yar’Adua’s tenure, which ends in May 2011.

But sources close to Turai describe her as “desperate and scared in the face of national and international resistance to her sinister plans to maintain a hold on power in the name of her incapacitated husband.”

The sources said Turai has already been told that she has to let a broader team of senior officials, including the service chiefs, to see Yar’Adua in whatever form or shape he might be by Tuesday, or face the impending consequences of having him declared incapacitated by the Federal Executive Council.

British and American diplomats are known to be piling pressure on Yar’Adua’s associates and cronies by threatening to impose sanctions should they refuse to let him resign from office. America and the United Kingdom have made a series of statements suggesting Yar’Adua’s fragile health condition will prevent him from returning to office, and by speaking anonymously to the international media.

Even today, Jonathan received a letter personally signed by the UK Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, asking him to stand firm.

In an interesting development, a source told Saharareporters today that Turai has admitted that Yar’Adua cannot talk yet, but that he may be able to talk by Tuesday.

That being the eve of the next FEC meeting, analysts say that may be the beginning of another strategy aimed at another BBC-style interview, in which a voice is heard which claims to belong to Yar’Adua. This week’s FEC meeting is expected to be of great importance because last week’s was aborted by Yar’Adua’s return.

Saharareporters has been told that there are now enough votes in the council to declare Yar’Adua incapacitated. But a set of ministers, who maintain some loyalty to Turai, are reportedly working on a plan to persuade Yar’Adua’s wife to agree to his resignation instead of facing the humiliation of a declaration that he is incapacitated.

Our sources said Turai, who is highly superstitious, spends hours each day consulting with highly paid marabouts who continue to assure her that her husband would recover.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by naijaking1: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2010
If story is true, the next question should be why did Jonathan not make that visit wth the minister of health who is a physician?
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by riversman: 5:50am On Mar 01, 2010
na wah oh, Just got off the fone with my "aunt in abuja", she had a lot to say infact, Saharareporters always beats my aunt to it sha, grin

An explosive news about Yar Adua and his crew will be released, i cant talk till it comes out, but its a SCANDAL
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Pharoh: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2010
^^ I will like to hear that gist ooooooo grin
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by safeact(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2010
I cant wait to hear d outcome of d next fec meeting.some events which are meant to be seen in public are going to be unfolded in general.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by riversman: 6:12am On Mar 01, 2010
@Pharaoh, hmmmm, plizz am itching to tell u but i dont want ruff play with my haunty oh, u kno how naija soldiers no get conscience, she is still a 57yr young lady, grin

wait till after Wednesday FEC meeting
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by babapupa: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2010
I don't believe any of these clowns, not even Jonathan himself. They are all crooks and liars.

Didn't Jonathan lied to Nigerians that he conversed with Yaradua over the phone?
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by riversman: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2010
@babapupa - can u please learn how to type, bloordy Yoruba illiterate, lol
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by babapupa: 6:28am On Mar 01, 2010
riversman:

Not today, try your luck next time.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by naijamini(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2010
babapupa:

I don't believe any of these clowns, not even Jonathan himself. They are all crooks and liars.

Didn't Jonathan lied to Nigerians that he conversed with Yaradua over the phone?

That, I think, is one of those crooks faking phone calls to government officials, and giving a BBC interview.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by riversman: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2010
i told yall that my aunty has confirmed, wat more do yall fuchkin want grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Jakumo(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2010
Non President Yar Adua's descent into an irreversible vegetative state is an enormous blessing to Nigeria. in that his pathologically greedy wife will never get to loot the national treasury as she so obviously intended to do all along.    The new president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is Goodluck Jonathan, and anyone displeased with that might as well commit suicide for all the good it would do.

The predictable news of Mrs. Yar Adua desperately hiring witch doctors to reverse her husband's terminal condition is both amusing and encouraging, in that it confirms the level of desperation in the evil heart of that nasty, cunning and diabolical LovePeddler, who is becoming increasingly frantic after realising that her attempt to prop up her dead husband in the seat of power by staging a military coup was a FUTILE gamble, doomed to failure even before it commenced.

Mrs. Yar Adua should content herself with the recreation of being vigorously bung-holed amidst the shrubbery by her HIV-positive gardener, whenever she needs a change of pace from her feverish efforts to stash and hoard what cash she managed to get her beastly, grasping little hands on BEFORE her husband became a vegetable, since there will be NO MORE looting for that deranged woman, not now and not ever.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Pharoh: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2010
riversman:

@Pharaoh, hmmmm, plizz am itching to tell u but i dont want ruff play with my haunty oh, u kno how naija soldiers no get conscience, she is still a 57yr young lady,  grin

wait till after Wednesday FEC meeting

I am not an informant but i think i can figure it out now from your subsequent statements but if there is more abeg tell me secretly oo  grin
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Pharoh: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2010
babapupa:

I don't know about the crook part but i believe almost everyone is a liar and about that phone issue, i believe it was needed at that time to calm issues down a little bit.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by sjeezy8: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2010
They actually said that Jonathan even knew when yaradua was coming into Nigeria- but didnt tell the FEC. Jonathan is just playing along to go with the whole thing but he knows that real state of yaradua, he knows those in the cabal and he knows that yaradua will be impeached soon - the guy is just chlling.

The whole thing is political stuff.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Nigerd(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2010
i fear for this country ooooo
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by paddylo1(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2010
They actually said that Jonathan even knew when yaradua was coming into Nigeria- but didnt tell the FEC. Jonathan is just playing along to go with the whole thing but he knows that real state of yaradua, he knows those in the cabal and he knows that yaradua will be impeached soon - the guy is just chlling.

The whole thing is political stuff.

this is not true. . dont try and whitewash turai here. . . .

Jonathan just has some kind of divine guidance to be in nigerias history now

he didnt know anything until late @ tues night or early wednesday morning

although i heard he was able to deploy troops if he wanted to,through the chief of defense staff

but he chose not to,so as not to raise the tension

everything he has done is to cool tension down
even when they lied that he talked to yaradua,he took it and said ok

why do u think he sacked aaondoka first,he knew the fool had been lying with his name
finally they didnt surrender till maybe this sunday,as they were still lying that jonathan stopped river niger project

if anything this drama reminds me of obama vs clinton wahala
only this na african style,with enuff illegality involved in the part of turai the jezebel
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2010
the chicken is coming home to roost ,finally
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by safeact(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2010
Has any of u bn at d corridor of power? Hop u dnt expect jonathan to come out and say no i v nt spoken with him when he has not gained much ground, 2) not fully in cöntrol of security (in liöns den)3) when he doesnt know d true situatio of d state of health of his boss 4) finally he was just managing crisis. Pls lets to understand things by looking critically into all issues b4 we come up with our opinion devoid of sentiments. Thank u.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by bandely(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2010
riversman:

i told yall that my aunty has confirmed, wat more do yall fuchkin want grin grin grin
We already know you and your aunty's stories are all lipsrsealed angry angry grin
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Shoot2Kill: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2010
So Jonathan knows how to faint. cheesy  .The title of "ACTING president" soothes him well with this oscar winning performance  grin

Nigeria = Nation of morons

Nigeria = Africa's laughing stock

Nigeria = Land of the hopeless

Until you tibalistic coochies realize that Jonathan being a ND man means fuxkall because he is part of the same cabal.This is just another nollywood movie with the same old actors.

Naija is a Joke and a bad one at that!
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Shoot2Kill: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2010
riversman:

^^^See this fisherman they call Yoruba person illiterate Oh boy go back to your swamp and leave us city boys alone jare grin
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Beaf: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

So Jonathan knows how to faint. cheesy  .The title of "ACTING president" soothes him well with this oscar winning performance  grin

Nigeria = Nation of morons

Nigeria = Africa's laughing stock

Nigeria = Land of the hopeless

Until you tibalistic coochies realize that Jonathan being a ND man means fuxkall because he is part of the same cabal.This is just another nollywood movie with the same old actors.

Naija is a Joke and a bad one at that!

I see you are keeping to doses of the special snuff the doctor told you to avoid.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2010
Every minute, we inches closer to Closure.

Insha Allahu, we shall see the back of these irritants or so-called cabal.

God help and Bless Nigeria.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Shoot2Kill: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

I see you are keeping to doses of the special snuff the doctor told you to avoid.

^^^How did you know? Dude i am addicted tongue

Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Beaf: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2010
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by naso2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
riversman:   na wah oh, Just got off the fone with my "aunt in abuja", she had a lot to say infact, Saharareporters always beats my aunt to it sha, 

An explosive news about Yar Adua and his crew will be released, i cant talk till it comes out, but its a SCANDAL

Abeg Riversman, is it the same aunt that told you about the ASA drug scandal? I am  Just curious    sad sad sad sad
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by tayoast(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
na_so:

Abeg Riversman, is it the same aunt that told you about the ASA drug scandal? I am  Just curious    sad sad sad sad

hahahahaha TKO grin grin grin

this week has a whole lot of intrigues in d offin.
Lets sit back & c how events unfold
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by otokx(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2010
Yar Adua is in really bad shape.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by desthan(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/238335_Shoot2kill_on_the_high_jpg00f1d2df9291e1b8d030807105324b03

Damn! grin

my good Lord, this must be the one they call ''Haven Gate'' shocked shocked, if yaradua smoke this one, he may regain consciousness, u neva can tell
Re: Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/238335_Shoot2kill_on_the_high_jpg00f1d2df9291e1b8d030807105324b03

Damn! grin

Shiite! I smoked close to this one three days back but i fear oh!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Must Discuss Nigeria Federation Structure - Gov Mimiko / Cameroon Dam Release:the Conspiracy! / Senate Presidency: Mark Plans To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.