Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

"The Work Ends When I Get Home" - Seyi Law, As He Plays With His Daughter (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Work Ends When I Get Home" - Seyi Law, As He Plays With His Daughter (Pics) (616 Views)

Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him / Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Work Ends When I Get Home" - Seyi Law, As He Plays With His Daughter (Pics) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-K_TcRmL0kj0/Wb0Z9klZ6II/AAAAAAAAEcU/b2hnh7E0zAYKegzPs-I32A8d0iQwOMRggCLcBGAs/s320/tiwa.jpeg[/img]

Ace comedian,Seyi Law shared the sweetest photos with his daughter, Tiwa.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-7AxaBQvwG0s/Wb0atDzJqVI/AAAAAAAAEcc/77hAj_TcQW8RCmk-4wGhS3lnaLjyR5MigCLcBGAs/s320/tiwa2.jpeg[/img]

He captioned them;

"The work ends when I get home. Tiwa owns Daddy.Daddy loves Tiwa."

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/the-work-ends-when-i-get-home-seyi-law.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: "The Work Ends When I Get Home" - Seyi Law, As He Plays With His Daughter (Pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Cute kid
Children are a heritage from d Lord
Re: "The Work Ends When I Get Home" - Seyi Law, As He Plays With His Daughter (Pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
I love this his daughter ehh. very cute
Re: "The Work Ends When I Get Home" - Seyi Law, As He Plays With His Daughter (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: "The Work Ends When I Get Home" - Seyi Law, As He Plays With His Daughter (Pics) by Evablizin(f): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
cheesy
Wow pretty Tiwa you're blessed
Re: "The Work Ends When I Get Home" - Seyi Law, As He Plays With His Daughter (Pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
are you sure the work ends...what of the oza room work wink
Re: "The Work Ends When I Get Home" - Seyi Law, As He Plays With His Daughter (Pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Let's tell ourselves the truth.
The babes chick abi cheeks abi Jhoor needs medical support

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Goes Shopping For Toke At 'maje' Store. / Citizen TV Lilian Muli Explains Why She Cannot Date A Man With A Baby / Davido Lands In Huge Trouble Again [read Full Details]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.