Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (53756 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by PapaNnamdi: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Who put dis on Fp, lemme call seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by asawanathegreat(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bros I hope ur hand clean sha. December loading oooo
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
chemystery:
Nigerians and Africans are known to still hold wide number of superstitious beliefs. Like you indicated, we have increasing numbers of participants because they believe magical potions of human parts can bring fortune even when there is no proof of anyone ever getting rich from such. It is just what it is - a mere superstitious belief!

Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsays, and our media and home videos also contribute in propagating these false beliefs.

I will say those who engage or believe in such are driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism.

If ritual killing works, it should be ubiquitous. But then, you only hear of it happening in some parts of Africa.

Just try google and see if you will get results of ritual killing outside Africa.

""ritual killings in america""

I've checked on Google n saw many if it.

Pls it's ur turn, check it.
cheesygrin.

5 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Bluffly: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Japhet04:
This question has been on my mind for a very long time now, and seeing that post on front page on how a girl escaped the hands of kidnappers who wanted to sell her body parts to rich men, who are most likely into money rituals, so my question goes, does it actually work because if it doesn't I don't think it would have an increasing number of participants.

PS.- I have no ulterior motive for asking this, it's just that I'm a freethinker and have to get my self cleared on the fact that no spirituality exists in this world before I fully become an atheist.

Talk true. You dey think am?

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by OkunrinMeta: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

Pharaoh magicians use witchcraft to turn rod into snake

He said he is a freethinker
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Akinz0126(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Barca is 1 goal down 62m chai worst scenario draw soup if they are lucky enough.bet9ja goons how market now?

Back to d topic I think let me quickly ask IFAIFA grin>
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Akinz0126(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Barca is 1 goal down 62m chai worst scenario draw soup if they are lucky enough.bet9ja goons how market now?

Back to d topic I think let me quickly ask IFA grin>
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by babyfaceafrica: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ayaside(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
chemystery:
Nigerians and Africans are known to still hold wide number of superstitious beliefs. Like you indicated, we have increasing numbers of participants because they believe magical potions of human parts can bring fortune even when there is no proof of anyone ever getting rich from such. It is just what it is - a mere superstitious belief!

Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsays, and our media and home videos also contribute in propagating these false beliefs.

I will say those who engage or believe in such are driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism.

If ritual killing works, it should be ubiquitous. But then, you only hear of it happening in some parts of Africa.

Just try google and see if you will get results of ritual killing outside Africa.
And who told you the WESTERNERS don't believe in some form of Superstition??.These things are everywhere

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Mekanus(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Africa is just too backwards with a whole lot of superstitious and useless believes that has done more harm than good to us. I hate Africa, I hate Nigeria. why I'm from this screwed up part of the earth is what I don't understand. Damn it!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by inereunwa1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Japhet04:
This question has been on my mind for a very long time now, and seeing that post on front page on how a girl escaped the hands of kidnappers who wanted to sell her body parts to rich men, who are most likely into money rituals, so my question goes, does it actually work because if it doesn't I don't think it would have an increasing number of participants.

PS.- I have no ulterior motive for asking this, it's just that I'm a freethinker and have to get my self cleared on the fact that no spirituality exists in this world before I fully become an atheist.

@ op i hope you are not plan on doing it yourself o hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by GavelSlam: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

Pharaoh magicians use witchcraft to turn rod into snake

Were you there?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by TheEminentLaity: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
it is what it is ... BULLSH!T!!! Nigerian movies and these ridiculous religions sustain these silly beliefs. With all the things money can do in the world, you wonder why people even bother to work all their lives for miserly wages instead of just killing/sacrificing one's children to become Bill Gates undecided Stup!d people everywhere using smart phones ... just look at the comments here undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by CocoaOla: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
No it doesn't work Nigerians are just evils and greedy everybody will die and leave money behind Lack knowledge killed africans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Lessonteacher(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
I THINK ITS ONE OF THOSE QUESTIONS THAT CAN'T BE ANSWERD FOR SURE.BUT YOU ARE INEXCUSEABLE NOT BELIEVING IN GOD. THE EVIDENCE OF GODSHIP IS ALL AROUND YOU
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
money ritualistic that can not be richer than Dangote, is that one money ritualistic.

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by xandy84: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
It does work just like insurance scam work in western world. Every society has it ill and I believe Nigeria and African countries dark side is spiritual believe while someone who want to make quick money in America without working will go into insurance scam. No country is a saint just we go about it different ways..

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
You've already answered your questions,if they were rich men what was the essence of money ritual if they are already rich?.

Not every human miners are money ritualist,so the question now is what do they use them for then?they could be delusionals believing that they could get protection or something from It,some can actually be exporting them for organs transplant which has been reported in many countries such as India,china and etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Unfortunately, not a lot of people will be willing to give reasonable answers with tangible evidence and clear the minds of doubters.

Later when an individual draws his conclusion based in his experience they term you "Stupid" "Foolish" or "This one no know anything".

In my opinion, I'm beginning to get skeptical about spirituality too.

Probably after the rituals the individuals are being manipulated and their efforts subconsciously increase and can begin to persuade their clients much more efficiently (in the case of fraud or "yahoo yahoo"). Then they attribute it to the preceding rituals. And the cycle continues.

My opinion tho' I'ma teenager. But I'm open to enlightenment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
embarassed bad thread
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Martinez19(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
It doesn't work. It's all superstition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Mobsync(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
obamd:
From verifiable evidence, exemplified by the "ritual killers" nabbed at ile zik in Ikeja, most People who kill and slaughter do so for organ harvesting. They then sell the organs to exporters.

This is not to completely say there's nothing called blood money or something fetish that vomits money. I'm just giving a very logical approach and scientific explanation.

It's no longer news that people need organ transplants daily and those who have direct contact with buyers mainly from India know that its a multimillion dollar business and Nigeria is a major contributor.

The last time,a bad containing kidneys/liver was labelled 25,000 naira. The tunnel had a refrigerator and other dissecting instruments in it. So it's clear the organ harvesting business is a thing.

Una wey get juju experience, come talk your own

I buy this version. I discussed this issue with a friend three years ago and mentioned this same point. The majority of these guys are harvesting these organs and selling them.

However, there's is also the superstitious part. The percentage is superstitious Africans is unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by dancewith: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Human parts can never magically transform one into wealth. It makes no sense and defies logical reasoning. There is no such thing neither does witchcraft exist. We are merely driven by superstitions anchored on medieval African belief system.

You would have blood on your hands for nothing if you choose this path. It doesn't Work, would never work and cannot work. Hard work is what you are looking for if you wish to be successful

7 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by kingxsamz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mekanus:
Africa is just too backwards with a whole lot of superstitious and useless believes that has done more harm than good to us. I hate Africa, I hate Nigeria. why I'm from this screwed up part of the earth is what I don't understand. Damn it!!!

oga don't come and rant on Nairaland... we're not the cause of ur problems

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by CzarChris(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Japhet04:

personally I don't believe in money rituals, because if it exists, why aren't they amongst the richest/wealthiest people in the world. All I see is a group of people who "mine human parts and sell to another group of people who use these human parts to worship whatever deity it is they worship. Simple.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.