Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (53624 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2017
Japhet04:
what did you see
A spirit. And we also saw it disappear. It was like when something gradually fades into nothing. I will repeat again; you can be whatever you want to be, but just rule out atheism. Take some time to find what has a strong sense of morality, works with your spirit and most of all, gives you inner peace.

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Ryabcool:
A spirit. And we also saw it disappear. It was like when something gradually fades into nothing. I will repeat again; you can be whatever you want to be, but just rule out atheism. Take some time to find what has a strong sense of morality, works with your spirit and most of all, gives you inner peace.
What does a spirit look like when one sees it .How does one recognize a spirit?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
What does a spirit look like when one sees it .How does one recognize a spirit?
lol I know where this is headed. have a great day fam. you are free to believe and disbelieve what ever you feel like smiley
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2017
ogb756:
check out some of our winnings this week.
you to can win today.
see details below...
if it is as real as you claim, you no suppose dey do advert for nairaland. you suppose dey dubai dey cruise from all the winnings wey u suppose don make. unless you are simply a charlatan scamming people of their money undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by mozele(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:

So because you keep hearing people being scammed makes ritual killing real.
Why are babalawos not among the richest people in the world if actually they possess powers to make others rich

scammed? Na. I'm talking of the victims and the fate of those that engaged in it.

There are things ordinary words we use cant explain. Since you are still in doubt, why dont you undertake and investigative research on this issue. It'll pay off big time. Or you can pray to be just a victim then you'll understand better.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Ryabcool:
lol I know where this is headed. have a great day fam. you are free to believe and disbelieve what ever you feel like smiley
Before I believe I like to educate myself first. So I really would like to know what spirits look like or how to recognize one
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:

So because you keep hearing people being scammed makes ritual killing real.
Why are babalawos not among the richest people in the world if actually they possess powers to make others rich
Please let us stop this misinformation . Babalawos have nothing to do with any of this.

A Babalawo is a priest of Ifa (Yoruba religion) just like there are priests of Christianity or Islam etc. If a person parades himself as having power to do money rituals, cast spells etc and the person is Yoruba or perfoms rituals using Yoruba language that does not make them a "Babalawo". We have seen Similar atrocities by so called Imams or Christian "men of God" Reverend King comes to mind. We have seen people being made to drink and eat all kinds of things in the name of "Christianity".

One unfortunate consequence of colonization is the unbridled slander of our Indigenous religions by Christianity and Islam.

If any person purports to do money ritual by definition either he is not a genuine babalawo or if he is he has gone rogue just as may occur with other religions.

There are all kinds of "spiritualists and occultists" practising with Yoruba language that does not make them Babalawos just like similarly some use the bible/Christianity or the Quran/Islam for so called occultism

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Aadetola1(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Ryabcool:
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Please let us stop this misinformation . Babalawos have nothing to do with any of this.

A Babalawo is a priest of Ifa (Yoruba religion) just like there are priests of Christianity or Islam etc. If a person parades himself as having power to do money rituals, cast spells etc and the person is Yoruba or perfoms rituals using Yoruba language that does not make them a "Babalawo". We have seen Similar atrocities by so called Imams or Christian "men of God" Reverend King comes to mind. We have seen people being made to drink and eat all kinds of things in the name of "Christianity".

One unfortunate consequence of colonization is the unbridled slander of our Indigenous religions by Christianity and Islam.

If any person purports to do money ritual by definition either he is not a genuine babalawo or if he is he has gone rogue just as may occur with other religions.

There are all kinds of "spiritualists and occultists" practising with Yoruba language that does not make them Babalawos just like similarly some use the bible/Christianity or the Quran/Islam for so called occultism
I strongly agree with you. Only intended using a single word anyone could easily relate with
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Vickiweezy(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2017
LeSaint:

You're a fool too, because from your comments, you too believe it works.
And I bet it won't take much to persuade you to try it.

Op, please be properly guided; MONEY RITUALS DO NOT WORK.
Only ignoramuses would believe it works, just like they believe every other rubbish like sowing seeds, love charms, odeshi, magic, witchcraft, etc, etc.
Take it from me, you're on the right path of cultivating a clear, uncluttered, free and futuristic, universally oriented mindset. I'm a senior, and I've been like this since chdhood. And I come from one those notoriously "diabolical" areas.
I was less than ten years old when I started questioning and testing everything, after the native rainmaker failed to hold back rain for my great dad's funeral. I've also caught people burying fetish objects on behalf of pastors, only to arrange a paid prayer mission in the near future to "divinely" locate and unearth them.
You'll know that these things don't work by the way the western world regard us when we make noise about them. They laugh us to scorn, because they themselves overgrew such centuries ago, when science was in infancy.
Some people would tell you, ah, this is African o!
As if it's not the same natural laws that rule the entire universe. Evil is in people's minds, nowhere else. It's natural laws that are in effect in everything you observe, except when evil minded people act contrary.

You're a bigger fool, mannerless illiterate. Read my comment well before quoting me. I said money rituals is for lazy fools, I never said I do or do not believe in such.

I stated that only a lazy fool would engage in such activity irrespective of whether it works or not for that individual.

And don't ever quote me again in your foolish miserable life, just because you have a phone with Internet access doesn't mean you can just login to NL and start spilling thrash to your elders.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by DONADAMS(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2017
einsteino:

this is what happens when you know little but dont know enough. Your whole hypothesis collapses when you get enlightened enough to know human organs can not just be ripped out of a body and transferred to another like it is a machine part. To be eligible as an organ donor in majority of cases, you have to remain alive or at worse brain dead, other forms of death such as cardiac death renders one ineligible. Moreso the organs cant just be ripped up even from an eligible donor, it requires a surgical process and the organs to be delicately preserved/kept alive. try reading more about "medical" organ harvesting and transplant.

if this werent the case, we would have been able to just drive to a morgue/mortuary to harvest all the organs we need for transplant. on the contrary what is obtainable is to harvest organs of terminal patients close to the time of death.
you just took out the exact same words from my mouth!!!ignorance is bliss

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2017
mozele:

scammed? Na. I'm talking of the victims and the fate of those that engaged in it.

There are things ordinary words we use cant explain. Since you are still in doubt, why dont you undertake and investigative research on this issue. It'll pay off big time. Or you can pray to be just a victim then you'll understand better.
Victims of scam! Mind you, I use to believe ritual killing and juju works in the past just like you. Through investigation and research, I was able to realise what i use to believe in is mere scam. So the bolded advice is for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
I strongly agree with you. Only intended using a single word anyone could easily relate with
Everyone can relate with?

That is an unfortunate and lazy way of feeding prejudice of a group considered too small to protest, Muslims would not accept that. We need to be more mindful of the damage that careless and disrespectful use of words can cause. Those who live abroad see the same kind of thing applied to Nigerians ,black people etc. Only yesterday there was a thread about the former VC of OAU Ife a well known Babalawo on Nairaland which was very positive.

Do not Christian or Muslim clerics engage in money rituals?

So why did you not use the word Imam instead?

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Everyone can relate with?

That is an unfortunate and lazy way of feeding prejudice of a group considered too small to protest, Muslims would not accept that. We need to be more mindful of the damage that careless and disrespectful use of words can cause. Those who live abroad see the same kind of thing applied to Nigerians ,black people etc. Only yesterday there was a thread about the former VC of OAU Ife a well known Babalawo on Nairaland which was very positive.

Do not Christian or Muslim clerics engage in money rituals?

So why did you not use the word Imam instead?
Those who believe in magic claim there are black magic as well as white magic.
And babalawos are known to practice one or both. If ritual killings falls under black magic, why can't I associate them with babalawos or juju priest?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:

Those who believe in magic claim there are black magic as well as white magic.
And babalawos are known to practice one or both. If ritual killings falls under black magic, why can't I associate them with babalawos or juju priest?
Actually you are wrong and ignorant. Babalawos do not practise any kind of magic.
Is TB Joshua known to practise magic? Is Enoch Adeboye known to practise magic? Is their magic white or black?

Where do you get this nonsense that Babalawos practise magic? Those are NOT babalawos that is misinformation.
Maybe you are talking of Oniseguns who are very different from Babalawos.

Very very different

What is juju priest and why associate them with Babalawo ? What is the connection
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Actually you are wrong and ignorant. Babalawos do not practise any kind of magic.
Is TB Joshua known to practise magic? Is Enoch Adeboye known to practise magic? Is their magic white or black?

Where do you get this nonsense that Babalawos practise magic? Those are NOT babalawos that is misinformation.

Very very different

What is juju priest and why associate them with Babalawo ? What is the connection
OK, their area of specialization in scam is actually your problem not mine.
So can I rest now?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
OK, their area of specialization in scam is actually your problem not mine.
So can I rest now?
You are unintelligent and you have no one to tell you
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tintingz(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2017
einsteino:

what you are talking about is completely different from what he is alleging.

yes whenever you read a story about a person "donating" an unpaired major organ, the "donor" had to be killed. Major organs like the heart and liver are no good when "harvested" from a cadaver. The person has to be alive with a living, beating heart circulating blood throughout the body in order to keep the other major organs alive. No hearts, livers, pancreases, etc., are harvested from truly dead individuals. A person must be "kept alive" until his organs are harvested. The last one taken is the heart because that is what kills the "donor." You can't live without a heart.
Again, have you been to where people claim to be ritualists do their operations? Why do they kidnapped people and later we see thier body dumped and some body parts and organs removed?

Ritual murder act exist(although for it purpose, research and evidence for this is few) but I don't believe in the magical stuff behind that it fetch wealth or give some magical powers but your argument here is attacking the fact that organ harvest, black market happens and you're trying to prove that Africans don't indulge in this illegal organ trade.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_for_body_parts

^^^ The report here shows the evidence of medicine murder is weak but acknowledged the practice in Africa.

Our friend here claims they put kidneys in a bag and label it 25k.. that isnt the same as the illegal organ harvesters who have facilities for harvesting and preserving organs, mind you as far as i know, illegal organ harvesters are govt backed (in the case of china) and most of these operations are carried out in hospitals or offgrid facilities owned by syndicates, they are surgical operations performed by doctors not barbarians hiding in a forest with nothing other than knives. what we have in nigeria is simply ritualist or cannabilist not organ harvesters. Cases of body parts missing is older than Nigeria and the field of transplanting itself, so who were the organs harvested for in those times?
I will agree with this part.

I am not even interested in the debate of wether money rituals works or not, all i am challenging is the merit of his hypothesis. most of the accounts we have read of these cases indicates their victims were killed using coventional means and their organs ripped not harvested, in some cases people were caught with organs that even a secondary school student should know is already dead. or do you want to also say Nigerians who were caught with human head harvested them for transplant purposes?
Agreed

i dont want to go back and forth over this, you can research the internet to discern the difference. if you arent satisfied, it is best you continue with the opinion you are covinced with.
OK, the only problem with your argument is, you attack the believe that Africans also indulge in organ harvest, which is fallacious.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
You are unintelligent and you have no one to tell you
Lol! Argumentum ad hominem grin
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by mfm04622: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Desyner:
Research money ritual among Jaimacan and stop talking of point.
Jamaicans don't count as they originated from Africa. Nor do Brazilians and other Latin America countries with slavery history
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
Lol! Argumentum ad hominem grin
Funny dude if you want to continue the discussion I am here answer the point I raised in my penultimate post.You saw you were running out ot arguments and chose deliberately to to be obtuse so here it is again answer the questions or go and play

Babalawos do not practise any kind of magic.

Where do you get this nonsense that Babalawos practise magic?

Those are NOT babalawos that is misinformation.

Very very different

What is juju priest and why associate them with Babalawo ? What is the connection ?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
chemystery:
If you challenge someone, the onus is on you to make the arrangement so you don't start saying I went for the fake juju man. Make arrangement, choose you location and juju man. Quote me again when you are ready

Wow, your – doubt fear doubt fear doubt fear.

CURIOSITY HAS OPENED A LOT OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE

I thought that atheistic scientist/adventurers are so curious to know and prove that all things are just natural and no spiritual? But from your post I think you are genuinely afraid of taking up this challenge.

ATHIEST DONT BELIEVE IN SPIRITUAL

If you remember, I stated that I condemn ritual killing but you and your ilk have said that there is nothing SPIRITUAL/SUPERNATURAL that result into money about ritual killing. So the onus is on you that MADE the claim that there is NOTHING spiritual. I NEVER made the claim you did or didn’t you? smiley

CASE STUDY - OGUN STATE

To further help in you fulfilling your quest, I zeroed in on south west and precisely Ogun state. Why, On nairaland, you would remember that people have been caught with human parts around that area this is why I suggest where you can start your quest.

MANGO PARK AND CHRISTOPHE COLUMBUS EXPEDITION

On giving you a babalawo, I smiled with amusement at your request. From my history class, when mango park wanted to find the source or the flow of river niger, can you show where he was given name of the chief he would meet on the way? Or Christopher Columbus on his expedition to the Americas, was he given the name of the Indian chief to meet? No. If I can remember, they gathered their supplies, collected men and arms for this quest and mango park died because of malaria. So if you are on a quest to find or prove something, it is expected that you prepare yourself for the worst and as I said it will be your life time achievement to knowledge if you died in your quest. Are you not ready to be an atheistic missionary to prove your disbelief?

CONTACT ATHIEST ASSOCIATION IN NIGEIA

Furthermore, if I recall some time ago on nairaland,Humanistic association registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (http://blog.atheist.org.ng/2017/) . Now that you have an association, you can see them up to setup and support your quest to prove that there is nothing spiritual about ritual killing. And am sure they would gladly support you or raise support for you.

USE OF TECHNOLOGY

In the modern era, technology has made it more easy to share info real time all the time using phones… you can make use of google map, have a page on nairaland to be feeding all your quest so far to the unknown… you can use thuraya as well… get security as well… etc and surely you will be given a life time award even if you die to the cause of knowledge…

What say you chemystry? smiley
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by uvalued(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
tintingz:
Ritual killing act exist but I don't believe in the magical bullshit behind it that we heard or shown on nollywood.

Now you haven't answer the question, why didn't any juju worked on the white colonial when they came to Africa? That alone has diminished the so called juju power

Wow, I wish I was in that era when the colonial masters faced the Africans of old. But sorry I cant feed you. However, I condemn ritual killing but you authoritatively declared there is nothing spiritual about it. So maybe open a thread about how juju failed when the colonial masters came and conquered and maybe someone might feed you update about such… I don’t have any info on that.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Funny dude if you want to continue the discussion I am here answer the point I raised in my penultimate post.You saw you were running out ot arguments and chose deliberately to to be obtuse so here it is again answer the questions or go and play

Babalawos do not practise any kind of magic.

Where do you get this nonsense that Babalawos practise magic? [/b]Lol, strawman fallacies. Like I said before, those are you problems not mine!

Those are NOT babalawos that is misinformation.

Very very different

[b]What is juju priest and why associate them with Babalawo ? What is the connection ?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Money rituals is for lazy fools!! angry

What comes easy won't last long, perfection takes time.

Hard work pays!

du@fuc

hard work doesn't pay anymore, r u just starting life?

gone are the eras of physical Giants, the era of mental Giants are also slowly giving way for the era of spiritual Giants... smart work is the new hard work.

goan ask those into hard work full time.... ask them if it pays, if the slap no reset ur brain then come for spiritual counselling
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by chemystery: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
uvalued:

Wow, your – doubt fear doubt fear doubt fear.

CURIOSITY HAS OPENED A LOT OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE

I thought that atheistic scientist/adventurers are so curious to know and prove that all things are just natural and no spiritual? But from your post I think you are genuinely afraid of taking up this challenge.

ATHIEST DONT BELIEVE IN SPIRITUAL

If you remember, I stated that I condemn ritual killing but you and your ilk have said that there is nothing SPIRITUAL/SUPERNATURAL that result into money about ritual killing. So the onus is on you that MADE the claim that there is NOTHING spiritual. I NEVER made the claim you did or didn’t you? smiley

CASE STUDY - OGUN STATE

To further help in you fulfilling your quest, I zeroed in on south west and precisely Ogun state. Why, On nairaland, you would remember that people have been caught with human parts around that area this is why I suggest where you can start your quest.

MANGO PARK AND CHRISTOPHE COLUMBUS EXPEDITION

On giving you a babalawo, I smiled with amusement at your request. From my history class, when mango park wanted to find the source or the flow of river niger, can you show where he was given name of the chief he would meet on the way? Or Christopher Columbus on his expedition to the Americas, was he given the name of the Indian chief to meet? No. If I can remember, they gathered their supplies, collected men and arms for this quest and mango park died because of malaria. So if you are on a quest to find or prove something, it is expected that you prepare yourself for the worst and as I said it will be your life time achievement to knowledge if you died in your quest. Are you not ready to be an atheistic missionary to prove your disbelief?

CONTACT ATHIEST ASSOCIATION IN NIGEIA

Furthermore, if I recall some time ago on nairaland,Humanistic association registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (http://blog.atheist.org.ng/2017/) . Now that you have an association, you can see them up to setup and support your quest to prove that there is nothing spiritual about ritual killing. And am sure they would gladly support you or raise support for you.

USE OF TECHNOLOGY

In the modern era, technology has made it more easy to share info real time all the time using phones… you can make use of google map, have a page on nairaland to be feeding all your quest so far to the unknown… you can use thuraya as well… get security as well… etc and surely you will be given a life time award even if you die to the cause of knowledge…

What say you chemystry? smiley
When you challenge someone, you make all the provision to ensure the person doesn't cheat. It is evident you are not ready. When you are ready, contact a juju priest and let's set off. I don't have time for too much talks. Your mongo park instance cracked me up. What a poor use of analogy. Who challenged mongo park?

Meanwhile, rationalist international has proven through its president Edamaruku that juju doesn't exists (there is a live video on YouTube for this - search for tantra challenge)

Secondly, for over 50years, no one has claimed the prize for proof of paranormal.

I have done juju before to recover my stolen laptop. I ended up buying a new one

If this is not enough proof that juju doesn't exists, then you have to bring your own juju man. I cant be wasting my time on challenge you are not interested in when I'm sure I'm only going to waste my time.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Vickiweezy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

du@fuc

hard work doesn't pay anymore, r u just starting life?

gone are the eras of physical Giants, the era of mental Giants are also slowly giving way for the era of spiritual Giants... smart work is the new hard work.

goan ask those into hard work full time.... ask them if it pays, if the slap no reset ur brain then come for spiritual counselling

ObekediamondFUTO, you disappoint me and to even think you're a student of FUTO. If u in d streetz you should know dat hard work pays. To be big and catch ur dreams, u gotta hustle, u have to grind, you have to work hard. You don't need to sacrifice human life, that's BS.
Hustle don't need such BS.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Vickiweezy:

ObekediamondFUTO, you disappoint me and to even think you're a student of FUTO. If u in d streetz you should know dat hard work pays. To be big and catch ur dreams, u gotta hustle, u have to grind, you have to work hard. You don't need to sacrifice human life, that's BS.
Hustle don't need such BS.

nope pally, all done with school like centuries ago..... I use the moniker for what it is; a moniker.

secondly, what pays is smart work, u have to modify the "hard" to smart! Hussle becomes easier with knowledge not with power, when u say hard, people tend to read Physically Muscular peeps and their body guard, Mason , militia expertise....... does it pay as much as u make it look? no it doesn't

smart work requires knowledge mixed with skill to provide efficiency..... marrying accuracy and with speed, minimizing losses both net and gross.

hope u understand?

ps I dont believe I typed anything That implies that I encourage rituals..... I don't .... I only commented to correct u and stop ur comment from affecting others.

cheers
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by profmallor: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
see now you dont even know your own history. Its white people that did all those story you listed, your ancestors were fighting wars, enslaving other tribes and villages, sacrificing whole humans and new borne babies to acquire power. Yes, spiritual and demonic power for dominating other humans. The sort of power that makes blood money look like childs play. Knowledge is good yes, but even that is relative. What is knowledge today is disputed tomorrow as technology and science as the white man defines it evolves. Africa has its own techonlogy if you must know, and one of such is this topic being discussed. Know your history so your understanding of your future can be clearer.

And I still insist, a black man as an atheist is a very sad story.

Deicide:

Our Ancestors that believed the Earth was Flat know better? That thought the sun revolved around the earth? That though lightning and thunderstorm were because one of the Gods was Angry and the needed human sacrifice? Should i go on am sorry our Ancestors didn't know any better than we do today. Now is the better time to start grabbing knowledge wherever you can as for me i would only accept verifiable evidence.

Man do Evil things and they should stop blaming their evil actions on an imaginary being. People should learn to take responsibility for their actions
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Deicide: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
profmallor:

see now you dont even know your own history. Its white people that did all those story you listed, your ancestors were fighting wars, enslaving other tribes and villages, sacrificing whole humans and new borne babies to acquire power. Yes, spiritual and demonic power for dominating other humans. The sort of power that makes blood money look like childs play. Knowledge is good yes, but even that is relative. What is knowledge today is disputed tomorrow as technology and science as the white man defines it evolves. Africa has its own techonlogy if you must know, and one of such is this topic being discussed. Know your history so your understanding of your future can be clearer.

And I still insist, a black man as an atheist is a very sad story.

I mixed both

@Reded you are very stupid!! the power they acquired that enabled them not to be enslaved by the whites? and pls which technilogy does african has?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Niflheim(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
@op,

If it was real, then it would have had a serious effect on the inflation rate.

Also, the Law of Conservation of Energy has never, can never and will never be violated, so where did all that money come from?

Money rituals is real and yet Nigerians are smoking lizard shit to get high? They can't afford Colombian Coco?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"FG Is Increasingly Meddling In Church Affairs" - Pastor Adeboye / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.