Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

A Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers (265 Views)

Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / See What A Twitter User Told His Followers Supporting Buhari / I Am Sorry To Mazi Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers by ochikingz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
I have always reiterated that Mr Nnamdi KANU is simply a political tool in the hands of some individuals who are hell bent on frustrating this administration if not how would u explain the fact that this same individual preached on various occassion for the unity of Nigeria in the past administration .....its just sad that its the jobless uninformed individuals(ipob) who follow this scammer and sadly this same individuals haven't in any way witnessed crisis of any sort most of them were born post civil war and neither have they witnessed Jos nor Kaduna crisis..
No doubt the Igbo's have been marginalized by this administration but I can assure you that violence can not resolve this issue rather it will only aggravate the already existing fragile peace we are experiencing ...
Quote me anywhere no IMO man will allow an Anambra man lead the Biafra nation likewise no Enugu man will allow an Ebonyi man to lead( recall the ahiara diocese fiasco)..we are Igbo's we know this things already ...if nnamdi KANU is after the interest of the Igbo nation he should call his touts off and solicit for amicable means of resolving the marginalisation issue he is complaining about.....
I am a Nigerian
I am igbo

(1) (Reply)

60 Ipob Members Docked And Remanded In Prison / A Two-year-old Boy Run Over By Boko Haram Militants Is In Stable Condition / 2019 Presidential Race: Fayose Declares Under Pdp….vows To Defeat Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.